The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2010, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold
ZiXuan - Tall & Slim, Young GND 80/1/1

Good morning, bros!

New kangtao here.

I have not tried her yet as yesterday was raining cats & dogs plus the nearest hotel kena raided last week only so she scared scared.

First look, not a stunner but not turn-off ugly. Body-wise, not bad leh.

Anyway, at request of Ah Qi, I will distribute ZiXuan's number to trustworthy bros (got post something other than asking for contacts or at least give me some info about yourself).

This girl said she was here last time but I can't find her thread anyway. So, I will have to create a new one.

Origins: Shenyang
Age: Less than mid-20s (hopefully nipple still pink color)
Height: 160cm
Weight: 46kg
V. S.: 32B-24-30
Looks (Mo Xiao Ling is 4, Lin Zhi Ling is 9): 5.5 (without make-up)/10
Price: 80/1/1
Don'ts: CIM/COF/AJ/AR/RAW

That's all I got out of this shy girl. Probably more info will be released as FRs start coming in.

I will see if I can get her to CIM... hahaha!

Beware clones...
Old 20-04-2010, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Dopod838Pro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ZiXuan - Tall & Slim, Young GND 80/1/1

camping for FRs
Old 20-04-2010, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
caveator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any photo to go along?
Old 20-04-2010, 02:37 PM
Samster

Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveator View Post
any photo to go along?
Didn't even get chance to go into hotel room, you think leh?

Anyway, donno whether she allow or not. Either way, my phone only got 2 MP camera. Very chui one. Take also not much use.

Beware clones...
Old 20-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 16
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold

Camp first

need commando ?
Old 20-04-2010, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Bro, mind passing me ctc, don't mind to be commando
Old 20-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uobboss View Post
Camp first

need commando ?
Yeah, bro.

I cannot commando today. So many things to do in office.

Now then got some time to surf.

Beware clones...
Old 20-04-2010, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
didisong2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Good morning, bros!

New kangtao here.

I have not tried her yet as yesterday was raining cats & dogs plus the nearest hotel kena raided last week only so she scared scared.

First look, not a stunner but not turn-off ugly. Body-wise, not bad leh.

Anyway, at request of Ah Qi, I will distribute ZiXuan's number to trustworthy bros (got post something other than asking for contacts or at least give me some info about yourself).

This girl said she was here last time but I can't find her thread anyway. So, I will have to create a new one.

Origins: Shenyang
Age: Less than mid-20s (hopefully nipple still pink color)
Height: 160cm
Weight: 46kg
V. S.: 32B-24-30
Looks (Mo Xiao Ling is 4, Lin Zhi Ling is 9): 5.5 (without make-up)/10
Price: 80/1/1
Don'ts: CIM/COF/AJ/AR/RAW

That's all I got out of this shy girl. Probably more info will be released as FRs start coming in.

I will see if I can get her to CIM... hahaha!
wah...40/100 is E8...so consider a pass also

Recent Hotel Massage
wan er and michelle

***Most Memorable And Best Bonk in 21st century***
KiKi frm revamp1001
Old 20-04-2010, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
RegularJoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro TS for starting this thread..

Indeed this girl has been in SGP last year. I RTF her before she left. When she arrived, we met up recently.

My FR

After a long hiatus from our shores, Zi Xuan returned just recently.

We finally met a few days ago. She is still as shy as ever. Not the very typical FL who will 老公 here and there. If you are looking for a discreet and less transactional feel fuck, Zi Xuan is for you.

In the room, i lit up a smoke while she went for a quick shower. When she reappeared with one palm holding up the towel, teasingly showing off her B+ cup breasts..she smiled shyly and laid down on the bed... i rushed in and out of the shower room

there she was with the towel already loosened and now her beautiful tits staring at me and begging me to suck them...she saw my lust and giggled..

no time to waste, i gorged on her nuts as i removed her towel, exposing her snow white and smooth textured skin... in fact, having spent 1 year back in ShenYang, she's grown even whiter than before...

sucking on her left then right then left tits over and over, i caressed her, from torso to groin.. with her well groomed pubic hair, it was easy to reach for her labia, part them with my fingers and stroking her pussy until it gets wet. using her natural love juice, i indexed her clitoris and immediately, she shuddered...encouraged, i continued to draw more juice out of her love hole...the more i rubbed her clit, the wetter her CB became...

then, i positioned myself comfortably for a paint job....like before, Zi Xuan is very hygenic, pussy has no smell and her love juice light tasting...using the tip of my tongue, i alternated between fully licking her CB opening and her clit bud... with every brush, Zi Xuan's breathing became harder and moans got louder...after some 5 mins, she shuddered and legs slight convulated....with a loud moan, she came....

i looked at her and she was embarrassed and said "好久没来了, 真受不了"..

i repositioned myself to be served...she automatically reached for my cock and gently stroked it, making it harder than ever... she capped me and began her BJ. she is still as good as ever... no rush and bobbing her head up and down in a controlled momentum and occasionally peeked at me, to make sure i am all steamed up...of cos i was...she coaxed me on with her BJ and stroked my balls...soon, i cant take it anymore..

i put her on bed, spreaded her legs wide eagle and slowly missionaried her...i have never seen a FL blush...except for Zi Xuan (mentioned that she's really shy)..one hand on her very light brown tits, i pumped her slowly, enjoying every stroke...

the ride is smooth given her very wet pussy...and after some 15-20 mins of hardcore fuck, her moans, her closed eyes, her white snowy skin, her bobbing boobs, i shot my load inside her (of cos with cap on)

fully unloaded, i slumbered on her while she hugged and caressed me...

Stats :

Looks : not stunning but northern looks, traditional chinese looks
Height : ~1.65
Weight : 45kg
Tits : at least B+, soft, 100% natural, very light brown areola (almost pinkish)
Pussy : well trimmed, no smell, tight, and leaking wet
overall body type : very good (not fat, slim, curvy)
skin type : very smooth and white as snow
tattoo : nice tattoo at lower back, well done
franch : no (but depends on chemistry)
BJ : slow and steady (pls note, no BBBJ)
FJ : 9/10 (if you are looking for the lover feel, you will like Zi Xuan..not the wild and cat)
Painting : Yes (if she allows, as she is very hygenic)
Fingering : outside only
Damage : 80/1/1 or 130/2/2 (overnight, pls negotiate directly with her), CDs and room you pay

DONT's : Raw/AR/Anal/CIM/COF/BBBJ

Let me repeat, Zi Xuan is not your typical FL. She shy, graceful and does not shout when she speaks. You will be comfortable bringing her out for drinks and people wont stare.

With Zi Xuan, it is like fucking your girlfriend but you pay for it Enjoy !

PLEASE obtain ZX's number from bro TS (I wont be logging in as I have a long overseas assignment from tomorrow)

2010 : Christyx2,ZiXuanx12 and counting
Old 20-04-2010, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

long time no c bro C101...got new lobang never inform hor

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 21-04-2010, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

lai liao lai liao!!!! support support!!!
Old 21-04-2010, 08:25 AM
Samster

Aiyoh... how to inform? I myself also neber try!

Some more this girl not hardcore type like those you all like mah.

Beware clones...
Old 21-04-2010, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 16
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold

off pass used liaoz need to wait till next week .

waiting for c101 fr
Old 22-04-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uobboss View Post
off pass used liaoz need to wait till next week .

waiting for c101 fr
Must pray that won't rain during the weekends liao lor!

Beware clones...
Old 22-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

everyday after work sure rain

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1