The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Extraordinaire Sexy, Playful Massage MILF GEM Found!!!(12 yrs of working experine

Any more request for Ge Ges contact i have pmed a few guys
Old 04-08-2010, 08:18 AM
Samster

Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Extraordinaire Sexy, Playful Massage MILF GEM Found!!!(12 yrs of working experine

Found this MILF who carries an extraordinary air about her during in the early morning. Seeing such a rare one, I decided to go for the kill and gottened her contact. It was due to busy schedule and wasn't able to find her until recently. Today, I am feeling horny decided to give her a try And Bingo!!!! a RARE GEM UNCOVERED

Went to our lovenest and striped ourselves to our birthday suit. Inside the bathroom she gave me a proper wash up. Tried to kiss her but she avoided it. Never mind as i suck her nipples and without fail. She moans in pleasure while I went fingering her till her sweet hole went wet wet. Occasionally we went into sexual dance while we bath as we soap each other. Then I decided to end the fun and save the rest in the bed.

In the Bed, I suckle her nipples again which became very harden and not forgetting to tease her honeyed hole and plundered her love juice which flooded out. Then I laid down while she serviced me by sucking my nipples and rubbing her B cupper breast on me. Slowly she went down south and capped the helmet on my 2IC for a sweet BJ. Not bad as I had my 003 super thin cap on, it is as good as real but without wetness. I kept on plundering her love hole with my finger, then later i requested her to go 69 on me.

Wow we fitted like a couple as the distance is just nice for me and her as we enjoy licking each other loins. it was later i became bui tahan and was nearing the peak and stopped her. On pretext, i laid her down and licked her love hole while i recover for the next assault and made her moaned like hell. And for the final assault, i speared into her with a sexy grasp escaping her mouth. I slowly piston away and pick up speed gradually and send her to the moon. On seeing her being too high, I went to her mouth and start french and this time she did not reject me. She finally cummed and hugged me with her dear life, while her contraction of her love hole ebbed away with fading strength. I also went to the moon at the same time with her too.

We hugged together like a pair of loving couples. later I asked what was her previous occupation and she replied than she was a masseur and she has over 12 yrs of experiences and had trained a lot of gals. WOW I must try to know and i was impressed as she was able to give good massage as she bent my back, crack my bones, stepped on my back etc. Definitely, She is not an amateur and was satisfied with her performance. Tried to speak to her and she seem unable to relax due to a lot of on-going recent raids

Ge Ge (Sounds like a Murchurian princess)
Looks: 7.25/10 (a sexy MILF who carries a special air around her, not considered old)
Figure: 7.5/10 (cute and pettie size about 1.55m with a baby fats in the right area)
Boobs: 32B cupper (nice breast with nipples erected and hardened)
Frenching: No (you must be able to convince her to french you, I managed to french her)
BJ: 7/10 (Not bad with caps if without i will give higher ratings)
Fingering and Cunt licking: yes (Man I enjoy 69)
Massage: 8.75/10 (I always enjoy a hard message but for her size, she still gives a very enjoyable aftermath massage with a lot of patterns. you will be surprised!)
Service: 8/10 (Accommodating although there is some restrictions)
ATTENTION she will be leaving our land soon so better try. Her service is without regret. She is definitely a GRADE A GEM with gurantee
Old 04-08-2010, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
vinctanaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i have ge ge ctc

thanks
Old 04-08-2010, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinctanaka View Post
can i have ge ge ctc

thanks
pm you alreadly, enjoy
Old 05-08-2010, 08:44 AM
Samster

Any more request on Ge Ge and will up points for those FR postings
Old 05-08-2010, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
audemars69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,
Can share Ge Ge contact.
Thanks.
Old 05-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by audemars69 View Post
Hi Bro,
Can share Ge Ge contact.
Thanks.
PM u contact alreadly.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
dualanjiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can PM me her ctc.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dualanjiao View Post
Bro, can PM me her ctc.
Sorry her auntie has left recently so now I pm you
Old 12-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Unsincere_guy is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro..can pm her contacts? Thanks!
Old 14-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Finally met up with her thanks TS for the contact. Arrange to pick her up at her place at G land. First impression looks like tai tai and foxy look just to my type. Head down to my most fravorite hotel with bath tub. She's really a chatty and friendly milf which easly ice broken. Once into the room she started to behave bitchy and talk dirty to turn you on. We than proceed to have shower she will soap you clean clean and wash her mei mei clean clean too. She claims that the thread started till now im her first customer how true i dunno.
Dry up and proceed to the bed she started to doing some sexy dance to seduce me and ask to do FJ first cos she has not make love for sometime. Started off with catbath down from top to knee cap shiok. Than she go on BJ plus balls licking and slight AR. I requested her for 69 which she was to happy to comply. She was wet and moaning loud asking to cap and screw her.
Go on missionary surprisingly was tight and fucking wet. She all the well asking to go harder and faster till i also cant hold long and finally release all my bullet.
Rest and proceed her massage i would claims that her skill was better than any other TN or Masuer standard. Not be too long winded she's a real gem in both massage and FJ till bros here explore yourselve.

Look: 7.5/10 (look like those rich man wife)
Bobbs: A/B ( at her age still firm and redess)
Complexion:8/10 (smooth, fair and tender)
BJ: 6.5/10 (although no bbbj but her sucktion was shiok)
FJ: Wet and Horny
Massage: 9/10 (solid with real skill)
Frenching: 7/10 ( depend on chemistry)
GFE:9/10 (we do like we are lover)
RTF: SURE, SURE try to make it at least once a week.
Old 16-08-2010, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo Ken View Post
Finally met up with her thanks TS for the contact. Arrange to pick her up at her place at G land. First impression looks like tai tai and foxy look just to my type. Head down to my most fravorite hotel with bath tub. She's really a chatty and friendly milf which easly ice broken. Once into the room she started to behave bitchy and talk dirty to turn you on. We than proceed to have shower she will soap you clean clean and wash her mei mei clean clean too. She claims that the thread started till now im her first customer how true i dunno.
Dry up and proceed to the bed she started to doing some sexy dance to seduce me and ask to do FJ first cos she has not make love for sometime. Started off with catbath down from top to knee cap shiok. Than she go on BJ plus balls licking and slight AR. I requested her for 69 which she was to happy to comply. She was wet and moaning loud asking to cap and screw her.
Go on missionary surprisingly was tight and fucking wet. She all the well asking to go harder and faster till i also cant hold long and finally release all my bullet.
Rest and proceed her massage i would claims that her skill was better than any other TN or Masuer standard. Not be too long winded she's a real gem in both massage and FJ till bros here explore yourselve.

Look: 7.5/10 (look like those rich man wife)
Bobbs: A/B ( at her age still firm and redess)
Complexion:8/10 (smooth, fair and tender)
BJ: 6.5/10 (although no bbbj but her sucktion was shiok)
FJ: Wet and Horny
Massage: 9/10 (solid with real skill)
Frenching: 7/10 ( depend on chemistry)
GFE:9/10 (we do like we are lover)
RTF: SURE, SURE try to make it at least once a week.
Hi Ken teo thanks for ur FR input. have add points as my appreciation.
Old 20-08-2010, 08:40 AM
Samster

Hi anymore FR on GeGe and pm me for her contact her message is really good
Old 23-08-2010, 08:21 AM
Samster

Anymore FRs or PM contact for Ge Ge's sexy and soothing message lai lai lai...
Old 23-08-2010, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
Hungry7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro kindly pm mi her ctc pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread