The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone’s cock gets abrasion after sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
Pros n cons... It was worth it because it made trying for kid alot moe easier n enjoyable...Not worth it because i can actually jus fix the issue with some lub n condoms..

End of it, 2wks having some walking issues n 2-3mths of "meditation"...
2-3 mths is long
Old 25-10-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone’s cock gets abrasion after sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookupsoon View Post
Hey I had this issue suddenly about 2 years ago... went to a doctor and was given this cream Saeragenta-A. Apply this cream and the skin will heal after 2-3 days. This problem persist for many months before things went back to normal ( no more abrasion during sex) for me.
It was painful during sex for me at that time. You will need lots of lubrication and to do it very gently and slowly to avoid the abrasion.
Mine went off naturally , hope yours too.
Got the cream last night. Used it last night and also this morning. So far so good. No more discomfort. Redness is gone too. Thanks for the recommendation. Those in need can PM me.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kan12345 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Got the cream last night. Used it last night and also this morning. So far so good. No more discomfort. Redness is gone too. Thanks for the recommendation. Those in need can PM me.
Hi Bro! Just saw this thread. I having the same problem as you. Just below the dick head & no symptoms of herpes. I went see doc at polyclinic & the female doc after seeing my kuku give me antibiotics only. She not sure if is herpes, so ask me take antibiotics first. She say cannot apply any cream, cause might get inside the dick opening when foreskin cover the dick head sometimes.
Almost complete the antibiotics, getting better. Just the wound that disturbing me.
Can u get the cream over the counter or need doc prescription?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1