The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2012, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold
Re: CAT 50 Houses Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
Kalv seems to know a lot about WL in each houses, do you take notes after each bonk? LOL...
who knew
Old 20-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
littlesexmaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h43g1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalv View Post
g1 is one of the more popular wls in l8h43. Not many frs for this house. $50 session is for 20 - 25 mins. Opens 2pm. thanks for sharing. have a nice weekend. cheers.
the worst thai legal house in geylang.bell rings at 20 minutes.go there fucking every thing must be fast.lorong 8 hse 43.
Old 20-05-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Almost all houses keep to 25 mins timing. It's comparable to cat 100 of you think about it but I guess we just prefer the tom yam taste.
Old 22-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
Asap5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabashawn View Post
Went down to L20H34 with my friend last week.

I called G10 and i recommend him for G19.

Here is my review for G10:

Look - 7/10
Boobs - 8/10
Bath - 7/10
Catbath - 7/10
BJ - 7/10
FJ - 8/10 (Got speed control. Will go fast then sensual slow then stop and french before continuing )
Attitude - 09/10
RTF - Going for G19 next

Had a chat with my friend and he said G19 give BBBJ and was also rather hardworking too. Gotta try it out myself haha.

Brudders of SBF, pls teach a lesson to this okt. I hav been to dis house 3 times now and he always tell me no girls to me. Am a malay and donno if this okt is racist. Pls avoid dis house so he starts inviting ppl like me. I felt disappointed, cos i went der aft reading gud FRs.
Old 23-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L20h34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asap5 View Post
.. hav been to dis house 3 times (OKT) always tell me no girls to me. ...
Did U go into the house?? OKT stop U?? If fishtank is empty means all WLs busy. Cheers.
Old 24-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all
Re: L8h43g1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
G1 is one of the more popular WLs in L8H43. Not many FRs for this house. $50 session is for 20 - 25 mins. Opens 2pm. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice weekend. Cheers.
Thanks for the tip... will go check it out!
Old 25-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster

Re: L20h34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Did U go into the house?? OKT stop U?? If fishtank is empty means all WLs busy. Cheers.
The okt wudnt allow me in in first place. He wud jus say no girls. Its between 4.30- 5.30 pm on all these attempts.
Old 25-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
cybersim86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20h34

Quote:
The okt wudnt allow me in in first place. He wud jus say no girls. Its between 4.30- 5.30 pm on all these attempts.
bro that timing is when the gal is having their lunch cum dinner....
Old 31-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kabashawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went down that day, there is also a malay guy waiting for G10.

Strange leh but i will monitor when i pop by next time.

How come huh??
Old 31-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabashawn View Post
I went down that day, there is also a malay guy waiting for G10.

Strange leh but i will monitor when i pop by next time.

How come huh??

Hullo bros, am extremely sorry for da messup. The okt who will not allow me was L18H18. I went there yesterday and realized my mistake. I aplogize bros...!

But even yeaterday da okt didnt allowed me. I passed thru the houses that wud call me to visit but i went straight to 1818. I peaked and saw that there are gurls inside but he wud jus say no girls. Am really angry with this okt and i want to teach him a lesson but donno how. I look gud and professional, other okts callout for me, but donno why this guy is pissing me off.

Is there a way to complain? I knw, some of you wud tell me to jus go to anader haus but some of you wud understand the pain of rejection. Pls cOmment abf bros...
Old 31-05-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

Btw yesday i went at 8.30pm so shud not be dinner or snack time ryt.
Old 31-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Some okts like that one , they reject all other races . U can go other hse what , keep on go h18 tio reject still go there for what ?

h18 standard 20 mins only , girl choice normal lah , if I remember correctly now no big boobs inside except g18 but is fake one .
Old 31-05-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There's a reason though , for example recently I been to a hse , was waiting for my girl but one of the old customer got scolded by the girl cause he secretly took photos of the girl naked .

The girl was very upset , cried but got use anot ? I saw like that heart quite sad , told okt I want her , okt tell never mind she going for rest . I tell never mind , I just pay 100 let her go rest , I no intention to fuck her anyway . Lucky her darling came for overnight and take care of her later .

That's y some okts screen customers , I never have a problem cause I always take long time . If u don't want to be rejected , show him the money . If he still don't want your money , than go find other girls than .
Old 04-06-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all
FR 1811 G11 Cat50 with $30 top up

I'm guessing this is a Cat50 shop i went to ... however the pimp asked if i wanted to 'upsize' ...

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...postcount=2148
Old 04-06-2012, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
miloboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hullo bros, am extremely sorry for da messup. The okt who will not allow me was L18H18. I went there yesterday and realized my mistake. I aplogize bros...!

But even yeaterday da okt didnt allowed me. I passed thru the houses that wud call me to visit but i went straight to 1818. I peaked and saw that there are gurls inside but he wud jus say no girls. Am really angry with this okt and i want to teach him a lesson but donno how. I look gud and professional, other okts callout for me, but donno why this guy is pissing me off.

Is there a way to complain? I knw, some of you wud tell me to jus go to anader haus but some of you wud understand the pain of rejection. Pls cOmment abf bros...
Actually some houses it depends on the girls. i didnt know that it happens to malays also but i do know of houses who straight up reject indians and africans. at one of these houses i asked the okt how come he said sometimes these things is the girls tell the okt dont bring them certain races hence okt no choice have to reject.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1