The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hornyunclez Time Machine

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...postcount=3772

First and foremost, I want to bring your attention to the post above. Actually, I have been talking about creating this thread about my experience in the GL scene from 2009-2016 (the years when I was most active in GL). I can reveal that I am turning 27 soon, but I have been forced to retire from the GL scene since 2016 because of my work commitment and also a certain health problem (don't worry not STI related) that I discovered recently which I am hoping to solve as well.

It is a common secret that long time cheongsters always reminisce about the "good old days". I would love to rekindle and to record and share my various experience with the best of the best that GL has had to offer from 2009-2016, and based on the post I shared at the beginning, bros here, at least some would be keen to read the upcoming posts I am going to write in this thread about the old gems from that period.

Other bros who want to write would be cool if you guys can also contribute in writing the best experience. All I want is to record all my previous memorable experience with those amazing ladies before the memories eventually fade as time passes. In fact, I still masturbate to this day about the best of those past memories.

I hope bros will be able to support and contribute to this. I will be posting my first entry soon.
Old 25-06-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hornyunclez Time Machine

At 27yo, you already start writing biography?
佩服。佩服
Old 21-07-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brucetim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...postcount=3772

First and foremost, I want to bring your attention to the post above. Actually, I have been talking about creating this thread about my experience in the GL scene from 2009-2016 (the years when I was most active in GL). I can reveal that I am turning 27 soon, but I have been forced to retire from the GL scene since 2016 because of my work commitment and also a certain health problem (don't worry not STI related) that I discovered recently which I am hoping to solve as well.

It is a common secret that long time cheongsters always reminisce about the "good old days". I would love to rekindle and to record and share my various experience with the best of the best that GL has had to offer from 2009-2016, and based on the post I shared at the beginning, bros here, at least some would be keen to read the upcoming posts I am going to write in this thread about the old gems from that period.

Other bros who want to write would be cool if you guys can also contribute in writing the best experience. All I want is to record all my previous memorable experience with those amazing ladies before the memories eventually fade as time passes. In fact, I still masturbate to this day about the best of those past memories.

I hope bros will be able to support and contribute to this. I will be posting my first entry soon.
Xiao Man from 1654a is the GOAT
Old 21-07-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

GL in those day so different...

Indo/Thai girls all standing along the walk way pulling u, all asking if u want to make love... Some okt even make them all wear bikini niah... Fking see liao nose bleed. That darleen hotel always got lots of street walkers.

Those were the good times.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 21-07-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
modofoko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
GL in those day so different...

Indo/Thai girls all standing along the walk way pulling u, all asking if u want to make love... Some okt even make them all wear bikini niah... Fking see liao nose bleed. That darleen hotel always got lots of street walkers.

Those were the good times.
plenty of them standing all in a line... miss those good old days..
Old 27-07-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 13
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

Those days lor 8 brimming with 站街
Remembered 2 WL ... one wearing some sort of scarf... one raine yang look alike...
and the cat n mouse game the okt played with poleece cars patrol
Old 30-07-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Since it's old time sake , I have to mentioned Kimmi.
she was my first experience with D cup neh neh. I think
it's 2002 or 03 . I was so hard just squeezing at her neh neh
I came when she played my cock in the shower.
oh... Kimmi, she must a old hag with saggy boobies now
Old 21-08-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Reposting my old FR on Jia Yi 2047 from year 2012 for memory lane trip:

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...postcount=1916

Last edited by dbhh; 21-08-2018 at 10:00 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1