The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
WoW her supporters so many still go home

Unbelievable
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace73 View Post
ManLi also RTC
Her business in GL was indeed good but she told me she could earn a few times more in China as she held the carshow model status. She came to Sg to take cover for the time being as China police was clamping hard on prostitution at that time. Xia Tian took a flight back last nite. Unfit, did u do a Grab to the airport for her? Lucky that I received “wind” that she was leaving for good and hence I did a Cina bluefin tuna sashimi ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-09-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yea man, quite a pity many tall WLs 1820 left... like manli and Xiaoqi.
currently good ones from this house, I've tried and confirmed:

Apple: sweet looking face, almost can do anything, no limitation
Lisa: syt, fair skin, slim body, carried her and bonk
Anni syt, got this cfm face, overall the best I think
baby: tall 1.68, one dragon service from this lady
Old 28-09-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Her business in GL was indeed good but she told me she could earn a few times more in China as she held the carshow model status. She came to Sg to take cover for the time being as China police was clamping hard on prostitution at that time. Xia Tian took a flight back last nite. Unfit, did u do a Grab to the airport for her? Lucky that I received “wind” that she was leaving for good and hence I did a Cina bluefin tuna sashimi ...
No more Hitch ride from 1 to 5am liao

Missed my BlueFin Tuna
Old 29-09-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
That is quite true. .............. How abt the newbies at 2831a? (Maybe bro Joker can help answer)
Newbies at 2831A started work in July/August 2018.

The tall gals are Si Si and Ying Zi.
Both very good service and speaks french.
Si Si is very fair and B boobs.

Ying Zi quite pretty and a ferocious frencher.
Nice body and quite tall.

Others in the house are Yi Yi, Qian Qian, An Ni, Yu Han.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 29-09-2018, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Newbies at 2831A started work in July/August 2018.

The tall gals are Si Si and Ying Zi.
Both very good service and speaks french.
Si Si is very fair and B boobs.

Ying Zi quite pretty and a ferocious frencher.
Nice body and quite tall.

Others in the house are Yi Yi, Qian Qian, An Ni, Yu Han.
Bro, only Ying Zi is pretty ? Lol
Old 29-09-2018, 09:46 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
This is bad news for GL. Such a short stint here. Even the guy OKT of 1669 said she is very pretty. They met in DSC clinic. Maybe Da-Ling told her, business much better in China???
Thanks for upping,have upped you back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-09-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
So far I think Tian Xin still has the best height and figure proportion among the tall girls.

Also, Anna W02 RTC.
second that. TX figure is really tall & nice. very sweet personality too.

the rest 1820 gals I neber see before. dunno if I am unlucky or wot. everytime I walk to the hse to have a preview, it's always only 1 or 2 gals left only. never had a chance to see any of those highly raved gals mentioned here. go morning, afternn or night also same

for bros who dig tall chicks, xiaobei also nt bad. do note- she is more uni syt type of pretty, while TX is more vampy nightclubs slut type of pretty. and xb is also changi t4 type of figure. but can French & accommodating
Old 29-09-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You are one lucky dude to have the final bluefish tuna sashimi. I was lucked out due to crazy work schedule.. Xia Tian was good. So good I have not been hunting around. Guess it’s time to go on a prowl to look for new target.
Old 30-09-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, only Ying Zi is pretty ? Lol
I think Yu Han and her sister also pretty la.

Old 30-09-2018, 04:23 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I think Yu Han and her sister also pretty la.
Thks Bro, but who is Yu Han's siter ? Lol
Old 30-09-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Her sister also in the same shop working together.

You can ask the OKT to show you who is she.

Old 30-09-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hahahaha, Bro, thks, at least Ying Zhi and Yu Han of 2831a are in my list now.
Old 30-09-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think I saw them in bugis shopping together.
Old 02-11-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Finally got to try out Lulu 1669 a few days ago.

First impression: Fair skin, big bright eyes and sharp facial features. Bro Bronzegod said she resembles Somaline Ang, but I think she resembles the teenage Chindian niece of one of my acquaintances more. I had seen Somaline Ang in person during a chance encounter at a food court. Lulu and her don't look alike, in my opinion.

Body: Slim and tall figure (about 1.65m) with a flat butt. Beautiful B-cup boobs with pink nips.

Pre-shower service: After helping to remove my clothes, I was treated to a frenching session. She followed up with removal of her top to reveal her wonderful boobs for me to squeeze and suck while she stood and enjoyed.

Shower service: Cleaning and BBBJ only.

On bed service: Boob rub, hot water and normal catbath, sensual AR with me on my all fours and BBBJ. Light fingering allowed. Didn't try painting.

FJ: I guess my dick circumference is not big enough for her. She touched the condom frequently while I continued pumping into her. I had expected this beforehand from her previous FRs, so I wasn't too upset by it. She still heightened the mood by moaning and asking me to give it to her. Frenched her while giving it to her too. By the time I shot out my load, the FJ wasn't so bad at all. She even gave another round of catbath, frenching plus light massage after the FJ.

Overall: A sextifying experience with a pretty tall babe. Worth a try if you don't mind her condom checking during FJ. It also depends on whether you pass her "dick test" or not so she wouldn't check the condom so often.
Old 02-11-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Xiao min or xiao mi (can’t recall how to pronounce)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1