The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammmysiao View Post
Sure bo??? Kill the laiding eggs Golden Hen ?
problem is if they get avg wl, then biz wont be that guy.. phone will ring as often as now.. wl may stay longer to earn their target.. if want good biz, get good quality wl.. but wl will easily high target and balek kampung inside 6mths.. actually come to think of it, mostly is bcos while waiting for AP, see some of the wl in the hse.. then ask garrick or uncle hua abt them then we try.. seldom u loiter around all the lorongs and try.. u can ask AP n they will tell u alot came to look for them based on internet reviews..
Old 09-01-2013, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

service and looks that suits my taste in this house in order of the time that they started work:

1) Xiaofeng (the most senior in the house right now I think, and bbj queen)
2) Mimi (second most senior? warm natural gfe and lovely boobs)
3) Lulu (prettiest in the house)
4) Tian Tian (sweetest syt in the house)
5) Kaixin (she provides strong AR )

these five girls all quite good service wise, and looks is nice to me

Their newbies cindy and fei er also look not bad looking.

Anyone can list all the remaining girls in this house with some ratings and specifications?
Old 09-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 16
Sammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post
problem is if they get avg wl, then biz wont be that guy.. phone will ring as often as now.. wl may stay longer to earn their target.. if want good biz, get good quality wl.. but wl will easily high target and balek kampung inside 6mths.. actually come to think of it, mostly is bcos while waiting for AP, see some of the wl in the hse.. then ask garrick or uncle hua abt them then we try.. seldom u loiter around all the lorongs and try.. u can ask AP n they will tell u alot came to look for them based on internet reviews..
Heard nowadays Garrick personally went China and hunt for the FL....the quality should be much better than his brother standard...which i saw few in his samsung S2...
Old 09-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 22
mohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to behold

Just done trying lisa. Really commando type or rather too commando for my liking. Looks like 30 year old upon closer look. Still a nice gal to try out.
Old 09-01-2013, 06:11 PM
Samster

mohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammmysiao View Post
Sure bo??? Kill the laiding eggs Golden Hen ?
I heard it muself but im sure he said so out of anger. Not easy to get license nowadays and who can give up the easy money.
Old 09-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, she one of the AP in the house... now sasa n shunzi bith left, many ppl will be queueing up to drill the other girls in the house esp now suddenly this house so many wl canceling card.. think garrick also headache.. duno new ones when come in cos his dad said their recent picks authority dun approve..
Yea no joke. I overheard over 20 gals left in a year. Loitering in the lounge can listen to akot juicy news lol.
Old 09-01-2013, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Quote:
garrick also headache.. duno new ones when come in cos his dad said their recent picks authority dun approve..
If AV don't approve, is it because the girls are too young, below 21 years? Medical checkups are definitely passed de mah...
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 09-01-2013, 08:10 PM
Samster

liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
If AV don't approve, is it because the girls are too young, below 21 years? Medical checkups are definitely passed de mah...
i oso duno.. dont think is age issit bah.. cos uncle hua not first day in the biz mah.. but dun think medical oso.. cos i believe in china they already have some form of medical checkups... if come sg medical got problem then 1654a sure kena investigate.. this weekend i go ask uncle hua..
Old 09-01-2013, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
i oso duno.. dont think is age issit bah.. cos uncle hua not first day in the biz mah.. but dun think medical oso.. cos i believe in china they already have some form of medical checkups... if come sg medical got problem then 1654a sure kena investigate.. this weekend i go ask uncle hua..
Sometimes they may be Hep A or B carrier which is not considered serious in China medical checkup.

If you kena from Hep A or B carrier and you were not immunised before then you hosay liao.
The germs enter your body and stay with you until your last day.

Our HSA beri kiasu wan. Must protect all the GL cheongsters mah.

Then we cheong long long until we song song go julong arh.

Just tok cok lah. Joking onli. Must crack some jokes lah.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Sometimes they may be Hep A or B carrier which is not considered serious in China medical checkup.

If you kena from Hep A or B carrier and you were not immunised before then you hosay liao.

That is why you are the joker.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:

苦中作乐 while awaiting new arrivals from this hse..
Old 09-01-2013, 09:48 PM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
That is why you are the joker.
Nato boy, jokes not for you lah. You are the beri serious wan.

You are the NATO, big brudder here mah.

Must contribute some serious stuff, OK?

Old 09-01-2013, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Nowadays don't know why they have hard time keeing their WL even though Ah Hua and sons treat them super nice. Whats your take on this? Medical reason, shagged out or run out of steam? strange huh, all of a sudden so many WL balek cina kampong in this shop.
ShunZi told me that Garrick treat the gals quite nice, don't need to pay for hostel plus toiletries. ShunZi treated me well while I visited her on Sunday, can't tell that she's gonna quit. most probably, the gals missed their families back in prc and wanna go back for pre-CNY reunion dinner.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 09-01-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nato boy, jokes not for you lah. You are the beri serious wan.

You are the NATO, big brudder here mah.

Must contribute some serious stuff, OK?

I just No Action Talk Only. I contribute sperm and $$$ only at GL.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Nowadays don't know why they have hard time keeing their WL even though Ah Hua and sons treat them super nice. Whats your take on this? Medical reason, shagged out or run out of steam? strange huh, all of a sudden so many WL balek cina kampong in this shop.
The angpai quit becos run out of steam.
Everyday 10-12 customers continue w/o rest. How can tahan long?

The non-angpai quit becos biz no enuf.

So the verdict is: angpai quit, non-angpai also quit. So how?

Solution: Distribute the bonks evenly among them lor. Everyone cluster fxxk the angpais then the angpai down with illness and cunt injury. Then everyone got nothing to fxxk liao lor.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1