The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
torrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Some Info for sharing - I tried my luck at C81

Yesterday, I had my usual JG at CT. But at first, this was not my intention.

I sms a FL which one bro shared with me and I arranged to meet her at C81. On reaching C81, I wanted to book a room and once again, the staff asked me the 2nd IC.

I told her that I'll be alone and she told me it's okay, she can let me book the room but once her CCTV showed a girl entered my room in the next 2 hrs, her staff will knock my door to get that identification

This is the 2nd time I kena this must-have-2-ICs at C81. A few days ago, my friend tried C81 and got no problem.

So in the end, I went to CT for JG

After I spoke to a few friends of my C81 experience, they also shared their experiences at L81, B81 etc, we come to the following conclusion:

I think not all 81 has this 2-ICs rule and even for those 81 with this rule, it does not happen on everyday.

It also not due to peak or non-peak hours. It seems like some of the hotels may have received some info of the raids on that day and hence, they will insist 2nd IC.

On some other safe days, they will not ask for it.

Those 81 which ask for it happen to those who kena caught previously before. So they probably kena warned and get 1 yellow card. So they cannot be caught again, if not red card

So next time, if any bro here being asked to produce 2 ICs when booking a budget hotel room, you better go to other places.

It's a high possibility that there would be raids on that hotels and nearby areas on the same day. These hotel staff sure received some tip-off in advance.

Be careful, bros.
Old 26-06-2010, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3837 / Power: 15
anotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some Info for sharing - I tried my luck at C81

Thanks bro, will take note. This raid thing is making life difficult now
Old 26-06-2010, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
firefly88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you bro for being kind enough to share some timely information.
Old 26-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
kendory is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I agree that we should keep low and avoid all together.

not worth the risk...

Health Centre also raid, Budget H and TN centre also raid..

Legal setup also raid...

even the OKT all change to different Hotels, some to lousy hotel or high end.. either way.. Cheongster Bros in the loosing end..

I beleive Election is coming and couple with all these -ve Gamiling IR sprouting up... sigh....

DIY is thee only way out liao... hahahahahaha...

Cheers
kend
Old 28-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
TewKowLeySam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tis is really getting very disturbing. after reading all these info here i just can't imagine how frustrating it wud be when I hv already made d appt to meet up wif a FL at a particular H81 for a hot session n got into tis kind of problem wif d hotel. I dun blame d hotel thou, but really all your mood to hv a gd bonking session will be killed.

And how to take d FL n start running around looking for a hotel tat wont ask for the FL's ic?

mayb any bro who is an expert in IT can come up wif an iphone apps where we can share info such as this?
Old 28-06-2010, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
torrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's indeed very frustrating, esp when you're very high on that day and cannot book 81.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TewKowLeySam View Post
tis is really getting very disturbing. after reading all these info here i just can't imagine how frustrating it wud be when I hv already made d appt to meet up wif a FL at a particular H81 for a hot session n got into tis kind of problem wif d hotel. I dun blame d hotel thou, but really all your mood to hv a gd bonking session will be killed.

And how to take d FL n start running around looking for a hotel tat wont ask for the FL's ic?

mayb any bro who is an expert in IT can come up wif an iphone apps where we can share info such as this?
Old 28-06-2010, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TewKowLeySam View Post

From what i know, Fragance does not have this 2 IC ruling. So may wanna try Fragrance.
Old 28-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 19
guyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to behold

How about elegance? Thinking to go this week ler. Or I should ask the FL bring her passport? Haa
Old 28-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for sharing, it has not happened to me before thou..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1