The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Jose Mourinho

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns...65132/?cc=4716

Sneijder issues come & get me plea

Off The Ball never rests in its mission 2 scratch around the underbelly of professional football 2 find the most bizarre, humorous & inexplicable stories.

Tis week, Wesley Sneijder attempts 2 sweet talk Jose Mourinho @ FIFA's awards gala, Tuncay hawks his wares on Facebook, Edin Dzeko scores an own goal @ Manchester City, FIFA bend over backwards 4 Qatar & the greatest goal in the world.

Sneijder: Rescue me!
With the transfer window wide open it's perfectly normal 4 disgruntled players 2 issue a come-&-get-me plea but Inter Milan star Wesley Sneijder took it 2 whole new level tis wk, using his FIFPro World XI acceptance speech 2 effectively implore Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho 2 sign him up.

The Netherlands international, who won the Treble during Mourinho's reign @ the San Siro, took time out fr praising his wife & fellow XI 2 gush: "1st of all it was a great pleasure 2 work with Jose Mourinho & I 1 2 tell him tis on stage. He is 4 me the best coach in the world.

"I suffered greatly under Rafa Benitez. It's not the same w/o u. If we r reunited @ the Bernabeu we k conquer the world 2gether." Okay, so he didn't actually say tat last part but it was in his pleading eyes. See 4 yrself .

The gushing praise even brought a tear 2 the eye of Mourinho - who will now presumably be working on some kind of swap deal - jz moments b4 he was officially crowned the FIFA World Coach of the Year.
Old 16-01-2011, 08:03 AM
Samster

joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...umours?cc=4716

Mourinho welcomes Ruud rumours

Jose Mourinho says he would be only 2 happy if Real Madrid lured Ruud van Nistelrooy back 2 the club prior 2 the close of the January transfer window.

Real hv been linked with a range of strikers - including Manchester City's Emmanuel Adebayor - following a long-term injury suffered by Gonzalo Higuain tat has left the club with only Karim Benzema as a recognised striker.

Van Nistelrooy, 34, is another name believed 2 be under consideration, despite only leaving the Bernabeu 2 join Hamburg 12 months ago.

The Dutchman scored 64 goals in 96 games 4 Real in all competitions between 2006 & January 2010, winning back-2-back titles in 2007 & 2008, & Mourinho would be keen 2 see him return 2 the Spanish capital.

"There r lots of names being mentioned," Mourinho said. "If in the end it's Ruud I'll be very happy.

"We coincided in England & I know him well as a player & a person. I'd be very happy if it's him. It would be very good 4 us 2 hv another attacker becos we hv not many & we hv a lot of matches 2 play.

"At the moment he is a Hamburg player & we need 2 respect tat situation. I don't 1 2 talk of Van Nistelrooy. For you (the media) it's easy. I hv 2 respect Hamburg."

The player himself claimed he would think abt the move.

"I need a good weekend 2 mull it over,'' he said. ''It is also not easy 4 me, it is not any old team who is coming in 4 me."

HSV sporting director Bastian Reinhardt, however, told Sky tat he expects Van Nistelrooy 2 honour his contract, "There is only 1 trend: he stays!

"Of course it is always an honour 4 a player when a request fr Real Madrid comes. But we didn't get any offer yet & also the timing, being so close 2 the start of the 2nd half of the season, is not perfect, as you k imagine.

"The player knows tat there is an request, but the player also knows tat he has a contract."
Old 21-01-2011, 11:07 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...future?cc=4716

Mourinho coy on long-term Real future

Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho has refused 2 commit his future 2 the club beyond the end of the current season, fuelling speculation tat he is considering quitting the Bernabeu.

There hv been widespread reports in recent days tat Mourinho 1 2 leave Real @ the end of the season following a massive fall-out with the club's sporting director Jorge Valdano.

The allegations were vehemently denied by Valdano on Thursday but aft Real beat city rivals Atletico in the Copa del Rey 2 progress to the semi-finals, Mourinho was coy on his long-term future & suggested he would review his situation @ the end of the season.

"The world is full of rumours, but they're not all true,'' Mourinho said. "Regarding my future, we'll see wat happens @ the end of the season.

"Contracts aren't the most important thing in football. If all the parties r happy @ the end of a campaign, they remain 2gether. If they aren't, they don't.''

B4 the match, Valdano had moved 2 quash reports of a rift when saying: "There r no problems between Mourinho & I. He is our coach, the man who must lead us 2 triumph, & the team is proving 2 be very competitive under him.

"It's all abt being better each season & we r better now than we were in the previous campaign. We expect 2 keep tis up.''

But the Portuguese manager's latest comments hv added fiurther fuel 2 the rumours tat he will leave Real aft just 1 season in the hotseat, with some corners of the Italian & Spanish press suggesting tat he could make a sensational return 2 Inter Milan.

Mourinho has been keen 2 bring in an extra striker as cover 4 the injured Gonzalo Higuain, but so far the club hierarchy hv resisted entering the January transfer market.

1 set of fans who would seem 2 be happy 2 see Mourinho go r the Atletico fans, who barracked him throughout Thursday's games, with chants tat included "Mourinho die''.

But the former Chelsea coach insisted the abuse fr Atletico supporters did not bother him.

"I hv no problems with the crowd's chants against me,'' he said. "Atletico hv a great fan base. They packed the stadium despite the 3-1 score of the 1st leg & the cold weather.

"They hoped to see an intense match & they nevertheless stayed until the end aft Ronaldo's goal. They r a fantastic crowd tat deserves all my respect.''
Old 23-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...69844/?cc=4716

Mourinho linked with Drogba swoop

Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho is 2 test the resolve of Chelsea with a cheeky bid 4 star striker Didier Drogba, according 2 reports.

The former Chelsea boss wants 2 be reunited with Drogba, 32, aft initial negotiations 2 recruit ManC's Emmanuel Adebayor broke down, the Sunday Mirror reports.

Mourinho is so eager 2 recruit a striker following a long-term injury 2 Gonzalo Higuian tat he has fallen out with Real's general manager Jorge Valdano, who is reluctant 2 recruit another forward on a permanent basis with out-of-favour Karim Benzema sat on the Bernabeu bench.

Valdano was asked aft last Sunday's draw with Almeria abt the progress being made in the hunt 4 a new striker & he said: "We r spectators 2 watever the coach decides. I hope Benzema does not stay on the bench 4 2 long. The situation surrounding him is unfair."

Mourinho responded: "I pick the team, & if I need any help then I hv my coaching staff."

Despite the tensions @ Real, the Spanish club were in talks 2 take Adebayor on loan but when City demanded a £15 million transfer the move broke down.

Drogba, who joined Chelsea @ the same time as Mourinho in 2004 in a £24 million deal, has been out of form since contracting Malaria last year, but Real will send a team of scouts 2 London 2 evaluate the striker.

The Sunday Times reports tat the Drogba, 32, is top of a list of senior players set 2 be sold as Chelsea plan a major overhaul of the squad which won 3 titles in 6 seasons but is now showing its age.
Old 27-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...league?cc=4716

Jose wants English return

Jose Mourinho is apparently eager 2 secure a move 2 the Premier League with ManU, ManC or Chelsea.

Mourinho left Inter last season aft suffering a difficult relationship with the media & his rival coaches' in Italy, & since arriving @ Real Madrid he has spoken on a number of occasions of his love 4 the English game.

Reports of unrest @ Madrid hv surfaced of late, fuelled by sporting director Jorge Valdano's criticism of Mourinho's decision 2 bench Karim Benzema, & it appears the coach is not planning 2 remain @ the Bernabeu long-term.

"I've decided 2 return 2 England," he was quoted as saying in The Sun. "I hv nothing prepared abt my future - I just 1 2 be happy in my work.

"I hv no preferences abt ManU, ManC or Chelsea. I just 1 2 rediscover the joy. I'm not saying the Premier League is the most spectacular in the world but it is the best organised... the fair play & the enormous respect 4 your opponent."

Mourinho, who led Chelsea 2 the Premier League title in 2005 & 2006, has repeatedly been touted as a successor 2 Sir Alex Ferguson @ Old Trafford.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...switch?cc=4716

Adebayor secures Madrid switch

Real Madrid hv signed ManC striker Emmanuel Adebayor on loan until the end of the season, with a view 2 a permanent move.

The Spanish club announced on their website they had reached an agreement with "a unilateral option'' 2 complete the purchase of Adebayor, 4 a fee reported 2 be in the region of £18 million, in the summer.

Their statement read: "Real Madrid CF & ManC FC hv reached a deal tat will see Emmanuel Adebayor play on loan 4 the former club. The player will remain @ Real Madrid until the end of the current season, @ which point the club hold a unilateral option 2 purchase the player.''

Adebayor, 26, joined City fr Arsenal in a £25 million deal just 18 months ago, scoring in his 1st 4 games 4 City, but the Togo international's star faded aft Roberto Mancini replaced Mark Hughes as manager.

The arrival of Mario Balotelli fr Inter Milan in the summer shunted Adebayor further down the pecking order & the arrival of Edin Dzeko earlier tis month effectively pushed him out of the door.

Monaco expressed a firm interest but were unable 2 come up with the necessary finance, leaving the way clear 4 Real, 1s Jose Mourinho overcame some reservations amongst the Bernabeu hierarchy over his desire 2 bring Adebayor - who would be available 4 the Champions League - in as cover 4 Gonzalo Higuain, who is expected 2 miss the remainder of the season with a back injury.

The move is the 2nd high-profile striking departure fr Eastlands in the past 6 months following Robinho's move 2 AC Milan.

Undoubtedly, the high point of Adebayor's time @ City - during which time he scored 19 goals in 43 games - was his 1st appearance against Arsenal last September when he raced the length of the field 2 celebrate in front of the Gunners supporters aft scoring City's 3rd goal.

However, tat day saw the best & worst of Adebayor's character as he incurred a 3-match ban 4 raking his studs down the side of Robin van Persie's face.

As the Real Madrid loan is specifically 2 cover Higuain's absence, it is debatable whether a permanent transfer will follow but it would appear highly unlikely Adebayor will appear 4 the Blues again.
Old 28-01-2011, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 14
A Red Devils is a Helpful and Caring SamsterA Red Devils is a Helpful and Caring Samster

which team will be ?
Man Utd,cos AF is considering retiring.
Man City,they have the cash for him,to buy his choice's players.
Liverpool,i do not think so,cos no cash for him to spend.

Devils' Next: pssybank,Cum Luver,asiancigar
Old 30-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...return?cc=4716

Mourinho hints at Real exit

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has once again suggested tat he could leave the Bernabeu & return 2 the Premier League @ the end of the season.

Mourinho was lured 2 Madrid aft securing an historic Treble 4 Inter last season but has seen Real fall off the extreme pace set by Barcelona in La Liga, as well as becoming embroiled in disputes off the pitch.

He has had a well-publicised disagreement with sporting director Jorge Valdano over the club's pursuit of a new striker, which ended with the loan signing of Emmanuel Adebayor tis week, & the coach's use of Karim Benzema.

Now Mourinho has suggested tat a return 2 England is very much a possibility 4 the former Chelsea manager, with ManU & ManC sure 2 be linked with the self-titled 'Special One'.

"It's always important 4 me & my family 2 be happy & I love English football & my family love England," Mourinho said in the Sunday Mirror. "I hv always maintained I will return 1 day but maybe it will come sooner than I expected.

"If you 1 2 build something England is the place 2 do it. The culture, the atmosphere & the fair play r unlike anything anywhere else.

"Besides I 1 2 live in England again. My family loved it here. We still hv a house in England & they come back frequently. And if my family r happy then I am happy."

Mourinho has even been linked with a possible return 2 Chelsea, the club where he won back-2-back Premier League titles in 2005 & 2006, but the Real coach says his relationship with owner Roman Abramovich is a complicated 1.

"I was nvr under any illusions," he said. "I understood the personality of Roman Abramovich & the culture of the people around him, & knew it was not a job 4 ten yrs.

"My role was 2 give tis man what he wanted - victory - knowing tat, sooner or later, my time would finish, becos there were 2 many things going on around me."
Old 13-02-2011, 01:59 PM
Samster

With the 1-all draw away @ Sporting Gijon last nite, Barca only managed 2 further extend their lead over Real by 8 points (62 points fr 23 matches played)... for @ least 24 hours.

Jose Mourinho's Real hv a chance 2 cut tis lead 2 only 5 points(57 points fr 23 matches) 2nite, when they play Espanyol away 2nite.

With only 16 games remaining 4 Real & 15 games remaining 4 Barca, Real hv 2 take these chances.
Old 27-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...-hopes?cc=4716

Deportivo dent Real title hopes

Real Madrid's title hopes suffered a damaging blow aft they were held 2 a goalless draw by Deportivo La Coruna, a result tat leaves Jose Mourinho's team 7 points adrift of leaders Barcelona.

Madrid dominated the match but a mixture of the woodwork, good goalkeeping by Depor custodian Daniel Aranzubia & poor finishing meant the capital club endured another miserable trip 2 the Riazor.

Madrid had gone 18 years w/o a win @ Depor's home prior 2 last season's 3-1 victory, & 2nite's slip-up means Barca r a step closer 2 winning their 3rd successive Primera Division crown.

Lionel Messi, David Villa & Pedro Rodriguez were all on the scoresheet as Barcelona saw off Real Mallorca 3-0 to power on @ the top of the Primera Division standings.

Messi gave Barca a 1st-half lead with his 26th league goal of the season b4 2nd-half strikes fr Villa & Pedro helped Barca move clear of 2nd-placed Real Madrid.

Barca were w/o key quartet Xavi, Carles Puyol, Victor Valdes & Dani Alves thru a mixture of injury & suspension, & they looked set 4 a testing night @ the Iberostar Stadium as Michael Laudrup's Mallorca started brightly.

Jose Antonio Reyes netted a late equaliser against former club Sevilla 2 earn Atletico Madrid a share of the spoils with a 2-2 draw in a hugely entertaining clash betw 2 of La Liga's struggling big guns @ the Vicente Calderon.

Sevilla, who this week were knocked out of the Europa League, twice took the lead thru goals fr Alvaro Negredo & Ivan Rakitic but Atletico hit back both times 2 deservedly claim a point.

Teenager Jorge Koke cancelled out Negredo's strike with his 1st league goal 4 the club, while Reyes, who came up thru the youth ranks @ Sevilla, netted Atletico's 2nd equaliser with 14 mins 2 go.

Both clubs will be pleased 2 hv avoided defeat against 1 of their main rivals for a Europa League place, but they could find themselves even further adrift of the top 6 if Athletic Bilbao beat Valencia on Sunday.

Espanyol turned up the heat in the 2nd half 2 secure a 4-1 victory over Real Sociedad tat boosts their hopes of qualifying 4 Europe next season.

Espanyol went ahead 3 mins b4 the break courtesy of an Estrada own goal, the Real Sociedad defender turning Alvaro Vazquez's shot past his own goalkeeper. But Estrada quickly made amends by conjuring up an equaliser on the stroke of half-time.

Espanyol regained the initiative 9 mins into the 2nd half when Sergio Garcia made it 2-1 aft Joan Verdu had supplied an inviting cross fr the right.

Jose Callejon looked 2 hv put the match beyond Sociedad's reach with a 3rd 9 mins fr time aft latching on2 a pass fr Pedro Rui Fonte. And Javi Marquez put the seal on the home side's win with a 4th on the stroke of full-time curling home a 30-yard freekick.

Sporting Gijon were left 2 rue a host of missed chances as they were held 2 a goalless draw by fellow Primera Division strugglers Real Zaragoza.

Carmelo had a goal disallowed late on but Sporting only had themselves 2 blame aft spurning a host of decent opportunities in registering their 3rd straight draw.

Real Zaragoza offered little aft a promising opening but did @ least get a point after suffering back-2-back defeats.

With 25 games played, Barca lead the league table with 68 pts while Real is 2nd with 61 pts.
Old 05-03-2011, 05:01 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...attack?cc=4716

Mourinho escapes knife attack

Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho has survived a knife attack in a Spanish airport which left his bodyguard with a 4cm stab wound.

Mourinho was moving thru the La Coruna airport & signing autographs 4 Real fans last Friday when a man armed with a knife approached.

1 of the Mourinho's minders thought he had been punched by the attacker as they moved thru the crowd b4 discovering a wound near his armpit when they boarded the team bus.

Mourinho was only told abt the full extent of the incident on Friday, a week aft it happened. Police r investigating the attack using security camera footage fr the airport.

El Periodico reported: "Mourinho stopped 2 sign autographs in arrivals, where a large number of Madrid fans were waiting 4 the team. The bodyguard was near the manager & noticed he had been stabbed in the armpit. Mourinho was very worried by the incident."

The club said it suspects the attack was intended 4 Mourinho. It will arrange increased security around its coach while police look in2 the matter.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...-weeks?cc=4716

Ronaldo injury blow for Madrid

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo will be out of action 4 2 weeks with a hamstring injury, the Spanish club hv confirmed.

Ronaldo scored a hat-trick in Thursday night's 7-0 win over Malaga but limped off the Bernabeu pitch in the 77th minute, immediately aft scoring his final goal.

The Portuguese international, who is joint top scorer in La Liga with 27 goals, had a scan on Friday morning, which confirmed he would need a 10-15 day lay-off.

Ronaldo, 26, has appeared in every league game so far tis season, with his goals helping his side retain a semblance of hope of reducing the 7-point gap betw themselves & Liga leaders Barcelona.

But he now looks set 2 miss Sunday's game with Racing Santander & the subsequent meeting with Hercules, as well being doubtful 4 the 2nd leg of Madrid's Champions League tie with Lyon, which is currently level @ 1-1.

A statement on the club's official website read: "Cristiano Ronaldo has a Grade 1 muscle injury on the left biceps femoris muscle (hamstring). The player will miss 10-15 days. His recovery is being monitored.''

Ronaldo could target the Madrid derby on March 19 to make his return.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:44 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...celona?cc=4716

Jose makes Casillas claim

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho will be without Cristiano Ronaldo & Ricardo Carvalho 4 Sat's game against Hercules, & has bizarrely threatened 2 leave out goalkeeper Iker Casillas next weekend 2 "make it easy" 4 Barcelona 2 win La Liga.

Mourinho used his pre-match press conference on Friday morning 2 1s again hit out @ the fixture schedule he believes favours Pep Guardiola's side, & claimed he could omit Spain captain Casillas against Atletico Madrid a week later 2 aid Barca's cause.

"Iker won't be with us becos he won't be in the squad against Atletico [next weekend]," he said. "If they 1 2 end the league b4 time, I might as well make it easy 4 them."

Ronaldo & Carvalho hv been left out of Mourinho's squad, with Ronaldo recovering fr injury & Carvalho rested with Wednesday's Champions League last-16 2nd leg against Lyon in mind. Lassana Diarra returns aft suspension, though, while Alvaro Arbeloa, Sami Khedira & Ezequiel Garay r back fr injuries.

Mourinho reiterated his unhappiness with the fixture schedule, which he claims has worked in Barca's favour.

"We r in a situation where as soon as we drop a point we lose the championship, although not mathematically so," he said. "I am not stupid & I know tis.

"There is a team tat played in the Champions League on Tuesday & hv no game in the league until the following Sunday [Barca tis week], while another one is forced 2 play in Europe on Wednesday & then Saturday in the league [Madrid next week].

"Not every1 has the same chance 2 compete. Not every1 plays under the same rules. The competition is not open. I will not comment further."

Madrid defend the best home record in La Liga against a Hercules side with just 1 away win tis season, but Mourinho's men will know better than 2 underestimate the Alicante-based outfit.

Hercules hv picked up only 6 points on their travels - the 2nd-worst tally in La Liga - & netted only 3 goals, but 3 of those points & 2 of those goals came in their shock victory over Barca @ the Camp Nou in September.

However, Madrid hv won their last 23 successive games @ the Bernabeu, & in 13 league fixtures in front of their own fans tis campaign they hv scored 44 goals & conceded just 6, with their last home game resulting in a 7-0 thrashing of Malaga.

Tat form makes 2nd-placed Madrid overwhelming favourites 2 defeat 3rd-bottom Hercules. A home win would provisionally cut Barca's lead @ the summit to 4 points, with the Catalan giants facing a tough trip 2 Sevilla on Sunday.

While Madrid r still in contention for 3 titles tis season, Hercules r fighting 2 avoid an immediate return 2 the Segunda Division.

The top-flight newcomers had looked set 2 stay up with relative ease earlier in the season as they proved themselves a tough opponent, especially 4 La Liga's big guns. Aside fr their win over Barca, Hercules also beat Sevilla, drew with Villarreal & thrashed Atletico Madrid 4-1.

However, they hv picked up just 7 points fr a possible 33 in 2011 & now find themselves in the bottom 3 following last weekend's 2-1 home defeat 2 fellow strugglers Almeria.

The promoted club r now a point adrift of safety & r widely expected 2 suffer more misery @ the hands of Madrid 2morrow, although coach Esteban Vigo is not giving up the game 4 lost.

"Winning @ Barcelona also looked difficult," he said. "The thought tat we cannot win @ Madrid has not even entered our heads."

Paraguay forward Nelson Haedo Valdez, scorer of both goals in the 2-0 win @ the Camp Nou, is available again aft injury, but Royston Drenthe, David Trezeguet, Tote & Francisco Pena r all missing.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:57 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...t-lyon?cc=4716

Ronaldo to return for Lyon

Jose Mourinho believes Cristiano Ronaldo will be fit 2 start against Lyon in the Champions League on Wednesday.

Madrid secured a 1-1 draw @ the Stade Gerland &, having exited 2 Lyon @ tis stage last year, will hv concerns abt whether they k avoid an 7th successive 2nd-round exit.

Having seen Ronaldo sustain a muscular injury during the 7-0 victory over Malaga, there were suggestions they could also be without their leading scorer.

Ronaldo did not train with his team-mates on Friday &, although he is apparently not experiencing pain, the club's medical staff hv recommended tat he be given extra time 2 make a full recovery.

He has therefore been left out of the squad 4 tis weekend's game against Hercules, but Mourinho has indicated tat the 4ward will be available 4 the crunch European tie.

"The match against Hercules is not the rite time 4 him 2 return 2 match action, but I think that he'll be able 2 start against Olympique Lyonnais on Wednesday," he said.

"If he is able 2 train on Sunday, Monday & Tuesday then I believe he will play."

Writing on Twitter, Ronaldo had said on Thursday: "I am resting & hope 2 be back soon."
Old 14-03-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
digby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope chelsea will be the club luring hime back to EPL. He hinted again and again saying he wants to be back in the EPL.
Old 14-03-2011, 09:59 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...d-link?cc=4716

Neville dismisses Mourinho link

Gary Neville believes Jose Mourinho could 1 day manage ManU but he insisted Alex Ferguson will remain in the job 4 some time yet.

Neville said he respects the success Real Madrid coach Mourinho has achieved in the game. Mourinho has never hidden his desire 2 return 2 the Premier League, where he enjoyed success with Chelsea b4 leaving in 2007.

Mourinho led Porto 2 the Champions League prior 2 taking over @ Stamford Bridge, & also won the competition with Inter Milan last season.

But Neville cannot see Ferguson, now 69, standing down fr his position @ Old Trafford in the near future. The 36-year-old former England defender played under Ferguson for 20 years b4 hanging up his boots last month.

He told The Sun: "There r many great managers & there's always speculation about who's going 2 take over fr Sir Alex. I'm sure when the time does come, Mourinho is 1 of the candidates who will be mentioned becos of the success he's had elsewhere.

"He's a character. You hv 2 respect people 4 wat they do & he's very good @ wat he does. He's been successful wherever he's been. But it doesn't come in2 my head @ tis moment in time as Alex is still going stronger than ever. It's a waste of time 2 start speculating who will take over fr him.''
Old 15-03-2011, 09:39 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...h-lyon?cc=4716

Mourinho: Real not afraid of history

Real manager Jose Mourinho believes he k break Real Madrid's UEFA Champions League jinx & qualify 4 the quarter-finals by beating Lyon on Wednesday.

Mourinho brought success 2 FC Porto in 2004 when he led the side 2 the trophy, but his new job @ Real Madrid brings much more pressure 2 bring home silverware in Europe, something they hv not done since 2002.

Madrid hv failed 2 get past the round-of-16 in the last 6 seasons & face bogey-team Lyon, who hv never lost 2 them. However, Mourinho claims tat he will upset the history books by sealing his side's progress 2 the next phase.

"My team r not afraid of recent history; statistics exist so tat we can go out & contradict them," Mourinho told the UEFA website. ''Sure [Lyon] hv quality, but we must eliminate them. "I've already done tat [with Porto] on my way 2 winning the tournament."

Meanwhile, former Chelsea & Real Madrid star Claude Makelele has branded the Portuguese boss 'calculating' & 'cruel' despite his great success.

Makelele told El Confidencial: "Mourinho is a winner. He knows how 2 use u & how 2 motivate you 2 get everything fr you. In these terms he is a great coach. The problem is when you drop off. At tat point he is calculating, cruel and ambitious."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1