The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Jose Mourinho

Hi brothers: He is the man that produces winner out of nothing , the best motivator in managing Football. He is none other than JOSE MOURINHO. Now i shall shares a profile of him.

José Mário dos Santos Félix Mourinho, GOIH (Portuguese pronunciation: [ʒuˈzɛ moˈɾiɲu]; born 26 January 1963 in Setúbal, Portugal), is a Portuguese football manager. He is the current manager of Italian Serie A team Internazionale. He has the nickname "The Special One", a self-proclaimed title which was later taken up by the British media.[2]

The son of Portuguese goalkeeper José Félix Mourinho, Mourinho started out as a player but he was dissatisfied with his lack of skill and switched to management. After spells working as an assistant manager and a youth team coach in the early 1990s, he became an interpreter for Sir Bobby Robson. There, Mourinho learnt much from the veteran coach and worked with him at Sporting Lisbon, Porto in Portugal, before following him to Spanish club Barcelona.

He began focusing on coaching and impressed with brief but successful managerial periods at Benfica and União de Leiria. He returned to Porto in 2002, this time as head coach, and soon became a force to be reckoned with, winning the Portuguese Liga, Cup of Portugal and UEFA Cup in 2003. Greater success followed in 2004 as Mourinho guided the team to the top of the league for a second time and won the highest honour in European club football, the UEFA Champions League.

Mourinho moved to Chelsea the following year and won two consecutive Premier League titles in 2005 and 2006, among other domestic honours. He often courted controversy for his outspokenness, but his victories at Chelsea and Porto established him as one of the world's top football managers, well regarded by both his peers and the press. Additionally, he was named the world's best football manager by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS) for both the 2004–05 and 2005–06 seasons.

After a fall-out with the Chelsea hierarchy, he moved to Italy's Serie A, signing a three-year contract with Internazionale in mid-2008. Within three months, he had won his first Italian honour, the Supercoppa Italiana, and completed his first season in Italy by winning the Serie A league title. He then followed that up the following year by winning the first "treble" in Italian history, the Serie A league title, Coppa Italia and the UEFA Champions League, thus becoming the third manager in football history to win two UEFA Champions League with two different teams, after Ernst Happel and Ottmar Hitzfeld.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 28-05-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jose Mourinho (THE SPECIAL ONE)

I shall share this clip with brothers :

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 29-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Samster

Re: Jose Mourinho

Inter Milan have confirmed they have reached an agreement over compensation for Jose Mourinho and he will now be presented as the new head coach of Real Madrid on Monday.

Madrid sacked Manuel Pellegrini on Wednesday and outlined their intention to replace him with Mourinho once both they and the Portuguese had negotiated his release from Inter.

The two clubs had been struggling to reach a compromise as Inter were insisting they must be paid the full €16 million due to them under the terms of Mourinho's contract.

However, an agreement, reported to be worth €8 million, has been reached after a meeting between Real president Florentino Perez and his Inter counterpart Massimo Moratti in Milan.

A statement from the Italian club read: "The president Massimo Moratti and Florentino Perez met this afternoon.

"In light of the excellent and constructive relations of friendship that exist between the two clubs, an agreement was reached on the contractual clause that binds Jose Mourinho to FC Internazionale. The time and the manner by which the agreement will be honoured has been defined.

"Massimo Moratti thanks Florentino Perez for his willingness to join him in Milan and for his courtesy, which confirms, once again, the strong link between the two prestigious club.''

Real director general Jorge Valdano said earlier on Friday that the reason for Pellegrini's sacking was that the board believed the Chilean's record in Real's key games was not good enough.

"Pellegrini created a very good working environment, avoiding dressing room conflicts and he had an impeccable record in the league," Valdano said. "But in the most important games of the season he was not able to succeed and so we decided to dismiss him.''

Valdano was also adamant striker Gonzalo Higuain would not be leaving the Bernabeu despite speculation in England linking him with big-spending Manchester City.

Higuain was Madrid's leading scorer in the Primera Division with 27 goals in 32 appearances in the recently-completed season and his fellow Argentinian insists he is not for sale.

Valdano said: "Higuain is under contract for three more years. He has been a benchmark for others and is not available for transfer.''

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 11-07-2010, 09:30 PM
Samster

Real Madrid Coach Jose Mourinho Asks For Inter's Cristian Chivu - Report

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho is working on a plan to sign Cristian Chivu from Inter, according to Sport.es.

The coach has spoken to Florentino Perez and asked for the Romanian left-back after learning that landing Giorgio Chiellini from Juventus is impossible.

And the move could reopen the gateway to Maicon after those negotiations came crashing down.

Mourinho feels Marcelo on the left side is not enough and wants cover and is hopeful of reaching a deal for Chivu as Inter have Davide Santon who can take his place.

However, Massimo Moratti has stressed the need to keep players and coach Rafael Benitez is unlikely to yield his grip on the treble-winning squad.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 11-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Samster

Hey brothers, today i went to Peninsula plaza saw the sports shop there selling the new season Real madrid Jesery :

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 17-07-2010, 07:45 PM
Samster

Granero: "Mourinho expects the best from us and puts forth his best, too"

Alberto Navarro / Translation by realmadrid.com

Esteban Granero held the first player press conference of the season on Saturday and took the opportunity to discuss the two new faces at Valdebebas, Jose Mourinho and Pedro Leon.

"Mourinho's methods are clear. We don't have long workouts, but they are very intense. We like his methods because we believe a lot of ball work is a positive thing."

"He is a hands-on coach and he is very demanding. He expects the best from us and puts forth his best, too. We welcomed him as he deserved to be welcomed and we believe he will lead us to great things."

"I feel a close connection with Pedro Leon because of our history with Getafe. He has a lot of potential. There is no doubt he will fight with the rest of us for a starting role."

"Spending so much time with teammates after such a long break is good for us both on the field and off. Eating together on daily basis is very convenient and we take advantage of the facilities we are provided."

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 17-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Samster

Pedro Leon (Murcia, 24-11-1986) is a midfielder who usually plays down the right wing. Only 23 years of age, he has already played for Murcia, Levante, Valladolid and Getafe, and he has also been an international six times for Spain’s Under-21 side.

Pedro Leon is a solid winger with excellent touch on ball with both his feet. He is a fast player capable of playing down both wings and is also very skilled at taking set pieces.

The new Real Madrid signing began his career in Mula, Murcia, as a member of the Muleño academy and later playing for Nueva Vanguardia Alcantarilla before signing for Real Murcia. He made his Second Division debut with the latter in 2005. Leon played 71 games and scored 10 goals during his three seasons at the club. He signed for Levante in the summer of 2007 and stayed with on for one season, during which he played 27 games and scored 3 goals.

On 1 September 2008, Pedro Leon signed for Real Valladolid. He played 36 games with the club during the 2008/09 campaign and scored six goals. Getafe signed the player in the summer of 2009 and he subsequently had his best season in the First Division, taking part in 42 matches and netting 9 strikes.

Coach Iñaki Saez called him up to join the Under-21 national team on 31 January 2007 and he debuted in a friendly against England. He has been capped 6 times and has scored one goal for Spain.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 07-08-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mourinho: No titles this season means failure

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho will consider his first season at the Santiago Bernabeu a failure unless the Spanish giants win the Primera Division title or the Champions League.

Madrid have failed to win the Primera Division since 2007 and picked up their last Champions League trophy in 2002, but Mourinho insists the club's trophy drought must end now.

"If we don't win the league or the Champions League (this season), it would be a failure,'' he told ESPN.

In the league, Mourinho's Madrid will look to bring an end to the domination of Pep Guardiola's Barcelona, who have won the last two titles.

"Barcelona have a different dynamic right now (to Madrid), a philosophy going back a lot of years, players who have been together for many years and a coach who is approaching his third year,'' he said. "(But) at Madrid the most veteran player is (Iker) Casillas, who is 29, and the coach has just arrived.''

And Mourinho knows his side will also have to compete with well-established sides in Europe, such as Barca, Manchester United and his former clubs Chelsea and Inter Milan.

"It's the same story in the Champions League,'' he said. "Manchester (United) have a coach and a team (that have been together) for many years. Chelsea have a structure (that has been in place) for many years, Barcelona the same and Inter have had a structure for three years.

"They are teams that at the start of the season have a different potential, but we will try to work hard and we will give our all to get there. Real Madrid have a history of victories and when the club doesn't win, it's a problem.''

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 30-08-2010, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...europe&cc=4716

Jose Mourinho bemoaned Real's poor finishing aft his 1st league match in Spain ended in a disappointing 0-0 draw away 2 Real Mallorca.

The result means Barcelona hv alrdy opened up a 2-point lead over Mourinho's Madrid thanks 2 their 3-0 thrashing of Racing Santader.
Mourinho said he needs more time 2 work with his players but the Portuguese mastercoach knows he can't afford 2 slip 2 far behind Barcelona, who lost just once last season.

Mourinho was satisfied with his side's defending and build-up play but costly misses from Gonzalo Higuain in particular made for an unhappy La Liga debut for the former Chelsea and Inter boss.

"One positive is that from a defensive point of view we didn't have any problems," Mourinho said. "Another positive is the enormous number of chances we created in the second half. The negative is obviously the result. It is important to defend well and score when you are not at your best and we are far from our best. We didn't play well but we did enough to win. We had five or six chances but didn't take any of them and I am disappointed about that. We were solid defensively and if we had scored we would have taken the three points."

In a further worry for Mourinho, Cristiano Ronaldo picked up an injury in the match. The club's record signing is expected to undergo tests on Monday ahead of the international break. Mourinho admitted the timing of the break, which means his international players will be absent for most of the next two weeks before his home debut against Osasuna, was not ideal given his need to work with the squad.

"We need time to work on things but we don't have much time at the moment. There is nothing we can do about it," he said. On the immediate concession of the title race lead to Barcelona, he added: "There is a big difference between the finished product and a team in construction, like we are."
Old 02-09-2010, 08:47 PM
Samster

joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...league&cc=4716

Mourinho: New-look Milan are Real threat

Former Inter coach Jose Mourinho believes AC Milan k emerge as UCL contenders tis season following the arrivals of Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Robinho.

Milan signed striker Ibrahimovic on loan fr Barca & acquired Brazilian forward Robinho fr ManC on the final day of the transfer window.

Mourinho has been paying close attention 2 Milan's transfer dealings as his side will face the Rossoneri in UCL Group G. Auxerre & Ajax r also in Group C.

Mourinho, who departed Inter in the summer after guiding the Nerazzurri to a Coppa Italia, Serie A and Champions League treble, has no regrets over his decision to leave Italy.

"I don't think any Italian coach misses me just as I don't miss them," he said. "I do speak to [Inter Milan president Massimo] Moratti every week. We are friends. He is part of my history just as I'm part of his.

"I hope with all my heart that Inter wins the Scudetto, the Coppa Italia and the FIFA Club World Cup, but not the Champions League. But I am a professional and when I end a chapter, I end it without regrets."
Old 11-09-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/preview?id=301878&cc=4716

Real Madrid v Osasuna

Real hv been boosted by the rapid return 2 fitness of CR as they take on Osasuna in their 1st home match of the new Primera Division 2010/2011 season.
Ronaldo had initially been expected 2 be absent 4 around 3 wks aft picking up an ankle injury in the season-opener @ Real Mallorca a fortnight ago, which would hv ruled him out of the game & Wednesday's Champions League clash with Ajax.

However, the world's most expensive player only looks 2 hv missed Portugal's 2 Euro 2012 qualifiers as he has been included in Jose Mourinho's 20-man squad for tis wkend's match, & is set 2 take his spot in the first XI.

Mourinho has not lost a home league match in 8 yrs but insists he is happy 2 put the record he built up at Porto, Chelsea & Inter on the line if it means the diff between Madrid winning & drawing.

Kaka, Fernando Gago, Raul Albiol and Ezequiel Garay are missing for the nine-time European champions due to fitness concerns, while Mahamadou Diarra has been omitted.

Madrid drew their opening fixture 0-0 at Mallorca, while arch rivals Barcelona began the defence of their title with a 3-0 win at Racing Santander.

Osasuna, who have lost 25 of their 32 visits to the Bernabeu down the years, winning just twice, started their campaign with a goalless stalemate at home to Almeria.

Coach Jose Antonio Camacho, a former Madrid coach who also won 9 league titles 4 the capital club as a player, is looking 4ward 2 returning 2 his old stomping ground despite his side being major underdogs.

The Pamplona-based side lost 3-2 last season after conceding an 89th-minute goal 2 Ronaldo & were beaten 3-1 the campaign b4. Osasuna led 3 over the 2 matches.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:17 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?...=ESP.1&cc=4716

Real Madrid 1 - 0 Osasuna

Jose Mourinho enjoyed a winning home debut as Real their Primera Division campaign up & running with a narrow victory over Osasuna.
Centre-back Ricardo Carvalho netted the only goal of the game jz aft HT 2 give Real the spoils in a match they dominated but struggled 2 finish off a battling Osasuna side.

The result lifts Madrid onto 4 pts aft Mourinho, who has not lost a home match in 8 yrs during his time @ Porto, Chelsea & Inter, saw his side held goalless at Real Mallorca in their season-opener a fortnight ago.

With tis win,it lifts them 1 point above arch-rivals Barcelona, who suffered a shock 2-0 home defeat 2 promoted Hercules earlier.

The Madrid fans cheered tat result when it came up on the Bernabeu scoreboard @ the start of 2nite's game, but those same supporters seemed far less impressed 45 minutes later by the disappointing fare offered in the 1st half by their new-look side.

Osasuna goalkeeper Ricardo Lopez had just 1 proper save 2 make in the opening period when he deflected away CR's 1st-time shot in the 22nd minute following good work by Mesut Ozil.

Ozil was 1 of Real's liveliest players on his home debut, & he was also involved in his side's next-best opportunity in the 39th minute.

A misjudgment by Damia Abella allowed Ozil 2 break free on the left & he immediately threaded the ball in2 the middle for Gonzalo Higuain.

Higuain scored from a similar situation in Argentina's 4-1 friendly win over world champions Spain in midweek aft rounding Jose Reina & sliding home from an acute angle.

However, this time he could only find the side-netting fr a tight position aft skipping past Ricardo.

There were signs of discontent in the Bernabeu crowd as the players left @ half-time, but they were cheering just 3 mins in2 the 2nd half as Real took the lead.

3 of Madrid's summer signings were involved as they launched a clinical breakaway 2 score just moments aft finding themselves defending a free-kick in a dangerous position.

Sami Khedira gained possession aft Osasuna had failed 2 make the most of their dead-ball opportunity & he sent German team-mate Ozil scampering down the wing.

Ozil then picked out Ronaldo inside the area, & although his 1st-time effort was blocked by Ricardo, the £80 million man managed 2 poke the loose ball 2 Carvalho, who slotted in his 1st competitive goal for the club.

Higuain had a great chance 2 make it 2-0 in the 63rd minute aft being put clear by Ronaldo, but Ricardo did well 2 stick out a left hand & deflect the striker's shot behind 4 a corner.

A minute later Ozil also had a 1-on-1 with Ricardo aft another Ronaldo through ball, but the 21-year-old's scoop over the Osasuna custodian landed just wide of the far post.

Higuain and Ronaldo were both denied by fine saves from Ricardo in the closing stages as Madrid continued 2 search for a 2nd goal 2 finish the game off.

Real were unable to net again but they were hving few problems dealing with Osasuna at the other end & were ultimately able 2 record a comfortable, if not goal-laden, home victory.
Old 16-09-2010, 11:57 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ro2012&cc=4716

Portugal seek Mourinho talks
Old 17-09-2010, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jonlovemiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jose will replace fergie at old trafford when the great Sir Alex Ferguson finally calls time on his career...
Old 18-09-2010, 07:45 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...europe&cc=4716

Jose Mourinho unlikely to take on Portugal role

The Special 1 has admitted it is unlikely he will take temporary charge of Portugal, but stopped short of ruling himself out entirely.

The Portuguese Football Federation (FPF) have earmarked Mourinho as the man they want 2 lead the national team qualifiers against Denmark on October 8 & Iceland 4 days later while they go about appointing a full-time successor 2 Carlos Queiroz, who was sacked last week.

Mourinho has admitted it is unlikely he will take temporary charge. In a press conference on Friday, reported on www.marca.com, he said: "If it were not 4 Real Madrid I would do it 4 free. But if you ask me right now if I can go, I think not. I hv a contract with Real. I do not say no, but in the natural way of things, I do not think this is the time.

Goalkeeper Iker Casillas believes former Inter Milan, Chelsea & Porto boss Mourinho has enough on his plate @ the Bernabeu & will not be interested in taking on the role.

Reports in Portugal claimed FPF president Gilberto Madail had travelled 2 Madrid to meet with Mourinho's agent, Jorge Mendes, in an attempt to broker a deal.

Former FPF president Joao Rodrigues has accompanied Madail on the trip, according 2 the reports, as he has good connections in Spain tat could help secure Mourinho's short-term release.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1