The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Euro 2012

Final - Spain(Winner)
1 July 2012 : Spain 4-0 Italy

Golden Boot - Fernando Torres (3 goals)
In the event of a tie, the Golden Boot will be awarded 2 the player with the most assists. In a further tie, the winner will be the player spending the least time playing in the tournament. Fernando Torres tied with 5 other players on goals & with Mario Gómez on goals & assists; however he spent 92 mins less on the pitch compared 2 Gómez & tis owned him the title. Torres also became the 1st player 2 score in 2 finals. Klaas-Jan Huntelaar of Netherlands was the over-all topscorer 4 Euro 2012 including qualification by 12 goals.

UEFA Player of the Tournament
Andrés Iniesta(Spain)

Goal Scorer:
3 goals - Croatia(Mario Mandžukić), Italy(Mario Balotelli), Portugal(Cristiano Ronaldo), Russia(Alan Yelizbarovich Dzagoev), Germany(Mario Gómez García) & Spain(Fernando Torres).

2 goals - Czech(Václav Pilař & Petr Jiráček), Denmark(Nicklas Bendtner & Michael Krohn-Dehli), Spain(Cesc Fàbregas & Xabi Alonso), Sweden(Zlatan Ibrahimović) & Ukraine(Andriy Shevchenko)

1 goal - Croatia(Nikica Jelavić), England(Joleon Lescott, Andy Carroll, Theo Walcott, Danny Welbeck & Wayne Rooney), France(Samir Nasri, Jérémy Ménez & Yohan Cabaye), Germany(Lukas Josef Podolski,Philipp Lahm,Sami Khedira,Miroslav Klose,Marco Reus, Lars Bender & Mesut Özil), Greece(Dimitris Salpingidis, Giorgos Karagounis & Theofanis Gekas), Italy(Antonio Di Natale, Andrea Pirlo & Antonio Cassano), Netherlands(Robin van Persie & Rafael Ferdinand van der Vaart), Poland(Robert Lewandowski & Jakub Błaszczykowski), Portugal(Képler Laveran Lima Ferreira, Hélder Manuel Marques Postiga & Silvestre Manuel Gonçalves Varela),Republic of Ireland (Sean St Ledger), Russia(Roman Nikolayevich Shirokov & Roman Anatolyevich Pavlyuchenko), Spain(David Josué Jiménez Silva, Jesús Navas González, David Silva, Jordi Alba & Juan Mata) & Sweden(Erik Olof Mellberg & Sebastian Larsson)

Own goal - England(Glen Johnson, against Sweden)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_2012
Old 02-07-2012, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

UEFA's squad of Euro 2012:

Goalkeepers: Buffon (Ita), Casillas (Spa), Neuer (Ger)

Defenders: Pique (Spa), Coentrao (Por), Lahm (Ger), Pepe (Por), Ramos (Spa), Alba (Spa)

Midfielders: De Rossi (Ita), Gerrard (Eng), Xavi (Spa), Iniesta (Spa), Khedira (Ger), Busquets (Spa), Ozil (Ger), Pirlo (Ita), Xabi Alonso (Spa)

Forwards: Balotelli (Ita), Fabregas (Spa), Ronaldo (Por), Ibrahimovic (Swe), Silva (Spa)
Old 09-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Now that the Euro 2012 is over...... awaiting for the start of the various leagues especially Serie A (my favourite).

Any AC Milan supporters out there?
Old 09-07-2012, 07:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 0
Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Now that the Euro 2012 is over...... awaiting for the start of the various leagues especially Serie A (my favourite).

Any AC Milan supporters out there?
I also like Serie A. My team is Juventus.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1