The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
hi5550 is Cool - loads of Potential
Is there anything wrong to request Anal with wife for ejection after normal doggle?

Me and my wife had sex with condom initially and later i requested not to put condom anymore as i really can't feel the real sex and my wife worries about prenancy so i proposed to eject outside everytime i got my climax.

But this way always not 100% safe as advised by doctors so i come out with this anal sex with my wife so i can eject my load into her anal so she will not get pregnant.

Did this way of eject is safe for sex and also safe for prenancy?

Just need few gentle advise so that i could enjoy my sex life with my wife without getting prenancy and without hurting each others.
Old 27-10-2006, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is there anything wrong to request Anal with wife for ejection after normal doggle?

it good and shiok.i do with all my gf
Old 27-10-2006, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
primalhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is there anything wrong to request Anal with wife for ejection after normal doggle?

no problem, definitely won't get pregy. she agreeable? or you have not asked her. good luck to you bro.dun think she will agree though just in case, let us know of the outcome, after you have asked her. if you get a yes.... mind telling me how you got her to agree? hehehe me oso wanna try!
Old 27-10-2006, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
hbksunrise is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Yes bro primalhunter i agree wit u.I hv not heard anybody getting pregnent from anal sex.
Old 27-10-2006, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 22
jimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Is there anything wrong to request Anal with wife for ejection after normal doggl

u mean having anal sex when you wanna cum or going anal right from the start?

if having anal when you wanna cum, there is still risk of getting pregnant if you're doing raw even if you don't cum inside your wife. There will still be juice coming from your little brother even if you haven't cum and that juice still contain your semen.

if doing anal right from the start then no risk of pregnancy.

Pinay Lover
Wolves Manghuli Ng Sama-Sama
Old 27-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
dionysusex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydionysusex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi5550
Me and my wife had sex with condom initially and later i requested not to put condom anymore as i really can't feel the real sex and my wife worries about prenancy so i proposed to eject outside everytime i got my climax.

But this way always not 100% safe as advised by doctors so i come out with this anal sex with my wife so i can eject my load into her anal so she will not get pregnant.

Just need few gentle advise so that i could enjoy my sex life with my wife without getting prenancy and without hurting each others.
I think you may be missing something here.

Firstly, it is better for YOU to wear a condom when having anal sex for hygiene purposes or you could risk nasty infection on your didi.

But, your initial complaint was to not wear condom so I don't think anal sex would really solve your problem.

Secondly, ejaculation into the anus will definitely not get your wife pregnant.

HOWEVER, if your sperm oozes out of the anus (it will) and drip/flow to the pussy, you will risk pregnancy.

I think the best solution for you would be to have your wife go on the pill or the hormone patch. It may also be easier to convince her to take birth control measures than for her to agree to anal sex.

Hope this helps.
Old 27-10-2006, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Re: Is there anything wrong to request Anal with wife for ejection after normal doggl

Bro, there is an infection risk if you decide to dip your prick after backdoor entry back into her twat. Do disinfect your prick by pouring boiling water on it after extraction from the anal cavity before re-entry.
Old 27-10-2006, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, some ladies might experience pain when their anal were first inserted by dick... just FYI
Old 27-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Samster

hi5550 is Cool - loads of Potential

Actually when i penetrated my wife with doggle style on bed, she normally lie down and raised her butt high for me to penetrated her pussy. Then got one time we will enjoying our sex and when i am going getting my climax, i requested from my wife to perform anal on her and she did not resist.

So i pull out my didi and try to anal my wife from behind, i think with the water she had when i penetrated her, its make me easy to go anal with my wife. I ask her is it the anal i am penetrating and she just yell with yes!@

Then i feel very tight feeling for my didi and with a few stroke within 10 sec, i eject all my load into my wife anal. After i pulled out, my wife rush to the toilet and said she shit out all my sperm.

Just gentle feedback is this anal sex with wife consider dirty or disgusting?/ Is it better to perform with wife rather than with hooker or ah gua?

What kind of disease me and my wife will get through anal? i hope i will not hurt my wife and myself while performing this anal sex with her.

I did think of cum inside her mouth but i feel disrespectful to her so i always go for the normal way until maybe i am tire of the same way so i requested anal with her.
Old 27-10-2006, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:

anal won't get pregnant. but your wife will have bowels motion problem when she old. can't control her shit. do you want this to happen to her?
Old 28-10-2006, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
BigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anal is shiok but must look out for shit on your bird

You Up Me, I up You, Everybody Up Up Up!!!!

By the way, i do keep track of my points daily, if ur nick/power does not tally with my received points,i will not honor it sorry.
Old 28-10-2006, 02:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Jonas21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If you are worried, let me fuck her once while you watch beside. I dont charge much.
Old 28-10-2006, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
gearbox is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

did u give the Mirena methods a try ? http://www.mirena.com . it is safer than the pill with no known side effect. easier to insert by the doctor and last 5 years. my wife is planning to get one soon but that is for another reason
Old 28-10-2006, 04:46 AM
Samster

s7evin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas21
If you are worried, let me fuck her once while you watch beside. I dont charge much.
LOL i give foc!
Old 28-10-2006, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 18
Qimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Basically, it's nothing wrong provided wify dun mind
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1