The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2015, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
mathewsquare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The good and the bad from tianting808/mark parker

Tried 2 from this stable. One quite good, one terrible.

The good one is IRIS (84076214). Very service oriented and high GFE. Although she doesn't like painting, all her other good points are more than sufficient to compensate for this shortcoming. She is very popular so a bit difficult to book. Bros got to be patient. And once you get your booking, you can be assured that she doesn't double book and will give you a full companionship for close to an hour. For $100, its value for money! Of course, a tip is justifiable. Already rtf 2 times.

On the other extreme is NICOLE (86230577). The boobs are much much smaller than the stated 36C! While she looks quite OK, she really gives the true meaning of "fast food" fucking Almost every one is given only 15 minutes! The phone and sms come in non stop while in action and a few bros already waiting downstairs. And many more are trying to book a time slot. Hear already also sian. Worst still got to pay $120. Those who want a 15 min quickie with a pretty face can start queuing now!
Old 02-02-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wsdfelix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The good and the bad from tianting808/mark parker

I also had a not so satisfactory service from Ping Ping (83521974). Booked an overnight with her... paid an extra $50 cos i wanna go up early to rest and wash up ( was quoted $300 for 3 shots starting at 1am). Only had 2 shots ( she pretty much slept thru till the next morning after the 1st shot) no cuddling or gfe whatsoever in between; she is friendly at least. i offered to pay her $250 since i did 2 shots but she said i had to pay up the agreed amount no matter if i did 3 shots or not was also slightly disappointed about her actual person and her stats...shes taller and more meatier (not fat) than what the site claims to be... and also the services shes supposedly to do is also lacking. I posted a matter of fact comment on the services rendered (no expletives whatsoever) on her page on tianting's site and guess what.... it got removed a short while after i saw it posted guessing the admin/bro whos handling them is abit biased when a customer has something less than excellent to say about one of his girls... just dont get your expectations too high if you guys do visit any of the girls based on their comments.
Old 02-02-2015, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 16
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of

For overnight bonking; tried Yan Yan; sexy and busty MILF. $300 from 11 pm till next morning abt 9 am. Done her three shots and she does not complain - each time she will try her best to ensure that I am damn shiok. Awesome.
Old 02-02-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 14
nikeboy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternikeboy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunnelling View Post
For overnight bonking; tried Yan Yan; sexy and busty MILF. $300 from 11 pm till next morning abt 9 am. Done her three shots and she does not complain - each time she will try her best to ensure that I am damn shiok. Awesome.

hi bro can share yanyan from which stable?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1