The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2010, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Lover at L18H16

Do they stop teaching using of paragraphs in our written English now??

Retired Samster
Old 23-07-2010, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cao_pi is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahjin84 View Post
hi everyone,i'm new here. 6 months ago i went to geylang with my fren and i went into this house.I met this girl of my life.Up till now we've already known for 6 months and i kept on going to the house to find her.... she has been very good to me giving me stuff and money for me to spend when i told her i've no money.we will come ut every once a week to meet up each other.she asked me to marry her when she goes back thailand and we've already planned wat to do when back n thailand with her.we both talked alot of our future next time and i believe she is serious about our relationship. Can i ask some of the experience samster here, will i be able to bring her back to singapore after she goes back to thailand to marry her?
Bro seriously, don't mind share her number with me in private message if you are more comfortable with it. I can probably tell you more about the girl. Don't worry I'm not going to bonk her.
Old 24-07-2010, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ahjin84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really hope that she can come back withtin 1 year cos we really love each other
Old 24-07-2010, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
choke dee, na...... better you go to LoS and be with her..... and keep quiet, find a decent source of income........ She can never step back on this LoS ( Land od Sick)
Old 25-07-2010, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
It may depends on how long has she been, or will work here.
Old 26-07-2010, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
FL_FL88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
choke dee, na...... better you go to LoS and be with her..... and keep quiet, find a decent source of income........ She can never step back on this LoS ( Land od Sick)
NIce Move!
¨ /´¯`/''¨ ''/´¯¯`·¸ ¨`:--·´ ¨ `·--:´¨ ¸·´¯¯`\''¨''\´`\
./''/ ¨ / ¨ ¨/¨¨/¨¨/¯\¨¨`·.¨ ' ' ¨.·´¨¨ /¯\ ¨ \¨¨¨/´¯/') ¨\
Old 26-07-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Mateomarcel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My dear bro,
I am new to this forum . But however , let me share with a very true experience that I come across with . Not myself but a staff of mine who work in China with me now. FYI : He is a singaporean and he also like you fall in love with a thai lover / gf who work in Geylang. the gal work in singapore for a year went ack to Thailand , he went and married her. After marriage , the gal actually fuck around behind his back . When question , her answer is you dun even make enough for me and my family . I have to find extra income.So the rule of this story , I rather you find a really stupid gal to be your wife than a geyland gal for your wife. It is not worth the while.
Well my two cents worth of advice and hope you are happy in whatever decision you make anyway.
Take care and have fun bonking in SIngapore
Old 27-07-2010, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cao_pi View Post
Don't worry I'm not going to bonk her.
Yes, because thousans of other men already did.

Beware clones...
Old 28-07-2010, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 14
clack is one of the Best!clack is one of the Best!clack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Yes, because thousans of other men already did.
And tens of thousands is queuing
Old 28-07-2010, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 14
HyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateomarcel View Post
He is a singaporean and he also like you fall in love with a thai lover / gf who work in Geylang.
he should not marry any girl working in GL, and it does matter where she is from ... tell your friend that wls is for fuck not for marriage
Old 28-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7702 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi everyone,i'm new here. 6 months ago i went to geylang with my fren and i went into this house.I met this girl of my life....... bring her back to singapore after she goes back to thailand to marry her?
good 4 u that u have found the love of you life...just remain in thailand dont return..
Old 28-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
cppboost is Cool - loads of Potential

if yr insurance agent tell u he sell u insurance cause he doing u and yr family a favour and if anything happen to u yr family taken care of and he will paint himself like a saint.

do you believe him??

if yr financial planner tell u yr finances will be taken care of in 20 years time by investing in his products.

do you believe him?

a pro say she love u.

all the above meet many clients a day do you believe they will tell the clients the same thing?

If you havent seen a financial planner or a insurance agent really does the above for u or are in the minority provided u dont get smoked by them. Why would a WL be any different.
all the above 3 all selling something. they all have to convince u that u should buy their story.

if the product they are selling is more profitable why will they not sell it.

Think about it love and marriage can be more profitable for WL.
from $25 cut she get from selling her body to the full $50 she get when she become pr if u were her what would u choose. still not counting yr wedding money to her family plus tips etc etc.
Old 28-07-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster

joefja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yes ord soon
bro since you going to ORD soon. Think you go run the SOC circuit 10X
and that will be the after feeling when she leave you for someoneelse
Old 29-07-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

ahjin84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She never wanted to stay in Singapore, she wants me to go back Thailand with her stay in her house and with her family.. And starts a business with her together
Old 29-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She never wanted to stay in Singapore, she wants me to go back Thailand with her stay in her house and with her family.. And starts a business with her together
at last get what u are saying, good luck to your future in thailand, cheers...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1