The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Need advice regarding my relationship with a Thai lady.

I know this thai lady in Thailand through a friend and got together for a few months. She has a decent job as a sales assistant in BKK and has nvr come to SG before.
Right now I am thinking of ways to actually let her stay in Singapore more than 1month. The followings are my ideas:

1) Find a job for her to do. But what can a Thai work as in Singapore? Her standard of English is around 65%.

2) Find a school to enrol her in. I am actually thinking of enrolling her in a Language School to learn Chinese. But does Language School apply for student pass for foreigners??

3) Any other ways??

Lets say I want to marry her, what are the steps needed? Thanks all bros for the advice...
Old 22-10-2010, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Need advice regarding my relationship with a Thai lady.

http://www.bangkokscams.com/thai-gir...d-twice-2.html
Old 22-10-2010, 02:10 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
afx2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
I know this thai lady in Thailand through a friend and got together for a few months. She has a decent job as a sales assistant in BKK and has nvr come to SG before.
Right now I am thinking of ways to actually let her stay in Singapore more than 1month. The followings are my ideas:

1) Find a job for her to do. But what can a Thai work as in Singapore? Her standard of English is around 65%.

2) Find a school to enrol her in. I am actually thinking of enrolling her in a Language School to learn Chinese. But does Language School apply for student pass for foreigners??

3) Any other ways??

Lets say I want to marry her, what are the steps needed? Thanks all bros for the advice...
DANG NGAN with her. Obviously, you want to spend some quality time with your teerak and want to see the progress of both of you whether can work out or not. Since you have plan to have her stay in SG more than 1 month under your probation, you need to ask your teerak in advance what would she love to do and will she willing to stay in SG for sake of your both relationship.

I do not see your plan will work out accordingly without the consent of your teerak. By the way, you seems like sort of the pushy type and therefore you already planned to work accordingly with your plan. Do not be selfish. Your teerak may not and cannot adapt to sudden change of lifestyle.

To avoid hurting your relationship, you better ask your teerak for confirmation whether she want to move over to SG or not. Let her make her own decision. If you want her to live the way you as you please, you should know the side effect

Old 23-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Samster

benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Re: ...

Yes she is willing to come Singapore on a permanant basis.
Right now I have some questions regarding Immigration part...

1) I heard that they need to have sufficient funds with them before they are allowed into Singapore? Is it true? and how much is sufficient?

2) They need to have a return ticket?
Old 23-10-2010, 04:42 PM
Samster

Another personal heartache building up. Brother, what are you doing? Did you read the link I posted yet? Please don't ignore it.
Old 23-10-2010, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ...

Quote:
Yes she is willing to come Singapore on a permanant basis.
Right now I have some questions regarding Immigration part...

1) I heard that they need to have sufficient funds with them before they are allowed into Singapore? Is it true? and how much is sufficient?

2) They need to have a return ticket?
1) anything above $1K

2) Compulsary return ticket.

Above all, no guarantee she can come in.
But a few observations to take note of:

a) Q at male officer counter

b) bow and greet. If she can understand English it helps

c) Dun wear sexy or rich. Best is polo t, jeans and sneakers. No heavy make up

d) If you can snail mail her a signed letter stating that she will be staying with you and you will be responsible for her accomodation and food, it helps.

e) wait at airport incase they call you.

f) Avoid coming to SG near big events like IMF, election, etc.

End of the day, entry permit is still at thier discretion.

Retired Samster
Old 23-10-2010, 06:33 PM
Samster

But this is the first time she come Singapore, she still must carry with her $1k?
and I told her to tell the officers that she will be staying with me and to give me a call if they have any suspicous...
Old 23-10-2010, 08:03 PM
Samster

ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

1)But this is the first time she come Singapore, she still must carry with her $1k?

2)and I told her to tell the officers that she will be staying with me and to give me a call if they have any suspicous...
1) Are you implying that 1st timer to SGP tourist gets discounts and free meals everywhere they go just by showing thier passport they are new around here?
Surely you know the answer.

2) Are you the Home affair minister's son? You think they have a call centre inside the "office" to call you just by your verbal instruction?

Sorry i know I sounded rude but I am trying to get you to understand that you and her, in the eyes of ICA, is just like everyone else.

I can be an OKT and bring in the gal, and she can simply tells ICA the bullshit and hands over my phone number to them. Why not ?? rite.
OKT can also get to write up a request letter for the gal, but how many letters and addresses and names can an OKT use for all the gals he invest in?

Just take note that letter is not an emperor seal thingy. Just something to convince them slightly a reason to let her pass.
Also, since your letter will state that you will take care of her needs, then maybe you wanna play your chance by using lesser amount.

Arhhh. I better dun emphazise my advice too much. Least she can't get pass and you come back screw me

Retired Samster
Old 23-10-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
sexist84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro TS

Unfortuantely, she won't be able to stay here for more than 30 days as Thais are only entitled to 30 days stay provided she get thru the clearance.

In addition, pls ask her to fill up all details in the white card.. The most crucial one is the address and the no of days stay in Singapore. She has to be confident enough to answer any question being post by the ICA officer. The officers there are pretty good in profiling travellers. Just beware!

Having an itinerary is a plus point. having sufficient amt of cash is a MUST! If she can't produce that much, get her to bring credit card is also a solution.

Bro ekemono's advice was great and he made some good pointers about the request letter and getting the ICA officer to call you if any doubts. They will not give a shit who you are as they see her as traveller but suspicious and will refer her to office for further questioning. No offence to you.

Good luck, bro!!
Old 25-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Samster

actually we have another more serious problem.

she has previously been married in USA to a US guy there.
Although they are married, they stay separately in USA and Thailand.
But subsequently after marriage, the guy went missing until now which is around 3 years.
My gf tried to call him, email him but there was no response.

Now the problem is how to dissolve the marriage in USA so that she can marry in Singapore?
The guy cannot be contacted, so how to go about doing it?
Must she travel to USA, hire a lawyer and dissolve the marriage claiming he AWOL??
and how long does the divorce take effect?

hope someone can help or direct me to an appropriate channel....really headache now...
Old 25-10-2010, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:

But subsequently after marriage, the guy went missing until now which is around 3 years.

Now the problem is how to dissolve the marriage in USA so that she can marry in Singapore?
Must she travel to USA, hire a lawyer and dissolve the marriage claiming he AWOL??

hope someone can help or direct me to an appropriate channel....really headache now...
Brother, so you want to fill Ang Moh's shoes and become the next sucker after Ang Moh saw the light of day and fled? Keyword is Thai. In SG means run/avoid?

Brother, assuming I am wrong if you are so serious you are asking for answers on a free sex board? Why not hire someone with expertise to guide you?

Other thing, is could be Ang Moh and the Thai woman set you up for a scam and could fleece you after marraige? Ang Moh is proabably in Bangkok orchestrating this ruse on you?
Old 25-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She could have murdered him! You should watch your back. There are many true stories out there regarding black widows who make a habit out of eliminating one husband before moving on to the next.

The "He's gone missing" story sounds like a typical Thai con job to me.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-10-2010, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 20
Zoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

My dear friend, before i start, let me emphasize - DO NOT LISTEN TO ONE SIDED STORY !!!

The above, i assume you only hear from her, how can u so sure is not the other way round? OR possible, HE trying to avoid the blood sucker vampire her? You get what i mean?
Old 25-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Brother, so you want to fill Ang Moh's shoes and become the next sucker after Ang Moh saw the light of day and fled? Keyword is Thai. In SG means run/avoid?
"Cheating Thais"
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-10-2010, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Omg.. i tot it is only about coming to SG.
Like what others advice here, it could be a scam.
Even if God appear to you this moment and tells you it is true, you can play?
This is not a SGD3K divorce package in family court. The cost will kill you.
If I am the lawyer in the US, I will quote you high high too, cos I know you are helpess and desperate. Let alone the high posibility of some air flight cost.

Since it's 4.30pm now. I tell you what, dun go home straight after work.
Have a nice dinner than check out Orchard Tower for a beer to destress.
Continue to do that for a few days, I am sure your sanity will come back.

Retired Samster
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1