The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
LuckyWan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Social Media Sexcape

Very enjoyable story, please continue TS
Old 11-11-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Without waiting for the movie to finish, we left the cinema which had only 2 of us, emptying it totally. We proceed and took a bus, not the first time with girl for show and go for a bang at a nearby hotel.

Reached the hotel in a short time, proceeded and booked a transit, where I teased her, is 2 hours enough. Took the key and proceeded to the room, action started when we are in the lift, hands went in her down under, easy access thanks to her skirt. Only managed to ferl her bossim and slid finger down her panties, reaching her forbidden area and fingered abit outside her panties. Definitely not the lacy type based on past experience of feeling up panties.

We sped up our pace abit to bring ourselves to our room faster. Once inside, buckled up the door lock, she haven't even has the chance to put down her bag, gave her a hug from behind, wrapped my arm around her, and started kissing down her neck from behind..
Old 11-11-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
pikapiku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for an excellent update!
Old 12-11-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice updates TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Social Media Sexcape

I salute you houguy! Do you use FaceBook? I read in the maids thread of SBF that successful guys use the Date in Asia website to befriend maids.
Old 13-11-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
I salute you houguy! Do you use FaceBook? I read in the maids thread of SBF that successful guys use the Date in Asia website to befriend maids.
Nope. Not into facebook. Too open
Old 13-11-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post
Nope. Not into facebook. Too open
Yes agreed; will expose yourself too much .
Old 13-11-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Delorean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDelorean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
will expose yourself too much
Yup not wise to do that
Old 14-11-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

while I hugged her from behind and kissing her down her neck, my hand flanked up and down. One reaching her breast, and the other attacked her downunder. She let her head lay back and I catch that she's enjoying. Stayed in the same position for a few minutes where my hands are already inside her clothes. I pushed my hardened 2IC against her from the back, rubbing her from outside her skirt.

In one swift move, I pushed her onto the bed, where she was sort of kneeling at the edge. Without any resistance, hiked up her skirt, pulled down her pink panties, yes it's the feminie pink I always liked. Now, she is at my mercy. Proceed to take off my jeans and underwear, kneeled behind her, and used my 2IC to tease her entrance not entering her yet. This teasing got her moaning, guess she gotten horny, her hand reached back, fonded with 2IC, where I allowed her to play with it. Closed my eye and enjoying the moment, next I know, she already guided and positioned it at her entrance, where she pushed herself backward getting 2IC head in.
Old 15-11-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story bro, more updates please.
Old 18-11-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

With 2IC already head-in forbidden area, this only meant 2 things, screw the condom which is in my pocket, and 2nd, she is already wet and lubricated enough to be able to slide in without much issue.

Her backward push only managed to slide the head in, but that was enough to bring out an audiable moan from her. She is already horny, and wanted the thrusting. Without further delay, I thrusted forward which bring in another half of my shaft, a louder moan exited her. Not wanting to go in full yet, pulled outward, and re-trusted in again, this time slow but the full length is in. This full thrust threw her into full sexual mode where her moan gotten quite loud by this thrust. Proceeded to thrust in and out for another few minutes in the same position when I pulled out and signalled to her, let's move on to the bed and get more comfortable.

She gotten the hint, she got up, turned around and pulled me and "threw" me onto the bed, she want to take over the control. I let her took over, laid on the bed with 2IC still standing rock hard, she went on and swallowed 2IC and gave it a good blow for another few minutes before she rode on. After riding on, she took off her top and off came her bra, and took my hand and guided to her breasts, she is on horny lady. While I focused on playing with her nipples, she started to ride fast and furious. Minutes into her riding, all the foreplay brought the release moment nearing, I brough my hand to her waist, attempting to control her riding speed to slow down, she got the hint nearing the verge of release, but she was naughty and rode even faster.

Knowing gonna release I told her, she stopped and in a very fast position swap, went down and sucked hard on 2IC. Within a few suck, I released everything into her mouth, she looked up and we caught eye contact, she looks very contented and held on till the final drop is out, she sucked and ensure it's all out before she release 2IC from her mouth capitivity.

Thought that she will rush to the toilet to spit out, but she swallowed everything. I tooked the bottle of drink from the side table and offered her the drink. She took it and had a few sips, and left a gulp in her mouth where she climbed up and we engaged in our post-sex kiss where she let the gulp into my mouth. We continued to kiss, and I guided her to lie down beside me where I suggested to take a rest. Round 2 to be up next.
Old 18-11-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
pinkhound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue
Old 19-11-2018, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 21-11-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Jonsons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 24-11-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

We laid cuddling in bed for the next 10 minutes while trying to have a rest. However, she tried to push forward the 2nd round, while she laid in my arm, she brought her finger circling around my nipples, and going downwards stroking 2IC. This certainly brought 2IC to his attention, sensing that it had gotten hard, she disappeared under the blanket cover kissing downwards and finally reaching 2IC. She brought 2IC into her mouth where the warmth revivied 2IC fully. Afraid that she will be suffocated, I drew up the blanket cover and enjoyed the sight of her making 2IC disappear and appear.

I reached out to her hand and she reached out where our hands met and held like any other loving couple while she continues her act. Sensing the hardness, she crawled up where our lips and tongue met again passionately. In a short moment, she brought herself up and rode on me for the next round.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1