The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2024, 05:41 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eating a lady

okay, let me share my experience

the last time I shared I talked about the FB not liking me going below. she said she never let her exes to do it too, she just didn't like it

So i slowly warmed her up through a few sessions, licking her whole body front and back, every inch, then going between, in the inner thigh spending alot of time there, then very very slowly started to lick between.
First couple of times, she very slowly warmed up to it.
Still no licking or flicking of the clit way too sensitive

Then I tried something I mentioned the last time I would try, I went down, then went in thrusting, and then went down again, then thrust in, spending some time between positions, and she totally let her guard down and I was able to do anything. Flick the clit, suck, put my tongue in, push her legs back, and she was totally relaxed.

It was alot of work, but it proved a point, she does enjoy being eaten, just has to get into the right state of mind.

Lots of work on my part though, up and down, but eating her gets me hard, so it is just nice I can ram her then when I feel I am cumming I pull out eat her again, then go again when the orgasm subsides.

Feel like a male prostitute. hahaha.

she been texting me asking me for the next session and we have done 2 of these.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 29-02-2024 at 09:13 PM.
Old 01-03-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Robertpires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Play what i am saying game using your tongue to spell out
My partner love it. I know her G spot. She grab my hair amd i know she high and g spots. Woman clits axtually taste good. i enjoy eating it. Make me younger after eating. Nutrients meal
Old 04-03-2024, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertpires View Post
My partner love it. I know her G spot. She grab my hair amd i know she high and g spots. Woman clits axtually taste good. i enjoy eating it. Make me younger after eating. Nutrients meal
That is our fountain of youth.
Old 07-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 14
Eaves is one of the Best!Eaves is one of the Best!Eaves is one of the Best!

To initiate a new girlfriend to bj me, I always go down on her first and try my best to give her a good time.
That way she would willingly go down on you too.
But most important, is must enjoy going down on her, and not SOP, or a lot of pleasure will be lost in the process.
Old 05-04-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 15
stinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My wife is Indonesian and what I found to be sad is when she was an infant she had her clit removed as is the Islamic culture with females. So whenever I flicked her clitoral hood (sans clit) she would tell me to stop as it tickled her and not in a pleasant way. So she has never experienced a clitoral orgasm. To this day she doesn't see this as the body mutilation it really is, and even made sure it was done to her daughter.

Religion can have a powerful hold on folks for sure.
Old 06-04-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FGM is very cruel to the girls. Didn't know some or majority Indonesian Muslim girls still have to go thru this.

I read some female activists are quite active in Africa region to stop this practice and are gaining good traction with older mothers.

This old practice reminded me of the old days where the Chinese practice female binding of feet. My great grandmother had to go thru this, but this thing has died off since.

I hope the same too will happen to FGM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger1 View Post
My wife is Indonesian and what I found to be sad is when she was an infant she had her clit removed as is the Islamic culture with females. So whenever I flicked her clitoral hood (sans clit) she would tell me to stop as it tickled her and not in a pleasant way. So she has never experienced a clitoral orgasm. To this day she doesn't see this as the body mutilation it really is, and even made sure it was done to her daughter.

Old 06-04-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 8
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger1 View Post

You mean FGM was done to your own daughter or stepdaughter?
Old 06-04-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 15
stinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az284 View Post
You mean FGM was done to your own daughter or stepdaughter?
Stepdaughter and before I met her mother. Had it been my daughter I would have not allowed this to happen. My wife is educated and has traveled the world and yet to this day sees no issue with the FGM practice which I find difficult to wrap my head around. C'est la vie
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1