The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

silver .. wao ..
was planning to juz go take a look nia .. now must upgrade her.
boobs? ur expert opinion? eeli ball?
Old 14-05-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Forza458 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
silver .. wao ..
When i went, she give bbbj and lick ball super shiok. Overall like those XMM with blur look(like asking to be punished in bed) but nice girl haha. You should try bro
Old 14-05-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
silver .. wao ..
Like silver ang? Errr... Maybe after a couple of beers ... but still acceptable looks for cat 40.

Boobs like big B or C liao. Squeezable. I also got the bbbj and ball licking treatment ... maybe selective, so ymmv. Figure wise she still look good but maybe after few months more just eat bonk sleep, will turn into bak chye like the rest of the house also

Why this house stock so many short plump big boobs gals, any snr bro knows? Izzit bcos indian n bangla like this body type??

Will go back book 2 session for her massage see got standard or not.
Old 14-05-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Bro, Cat 40 is it for 30 or 20
minutes ?
Old 14-05-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

20 mins

$80 for 40mins
$100 for 1 hour
Old 14-05-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
silver .. wao ..
Maybe hair color like silver ang now 5555 ... can try lah... during FJ her expression like av actress make u damn shiok lol
Old 15-05-2017, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Izzit bcos indian n bangla like this body type??
55... dats wat i heard oso...
sometimes uncles oso.. gud to hug..
but not sure its e reason for the supplies.
Old 15-05-2017, 07:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Every where bangla
Na be chibai
Old 15-05-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I tell you ready
You Tarik You rugi
You wait out side
Bangla enjoy inside.
Always after bangla
You got mood
For no hor.
Straight go pick
F and walk back.

No need gfe
Just shoot harder can liao
Old 16-05-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Pam, GLL8H66G Thai. Kind of mid dark skinned. She looks like late 20s or early 30s. 1.64m? B-cup breasts. Not bad looking. A little dark blond hair, I think. Slim to shapely body. She did most things you would expect of a legal Geylang Thai girl. But no touching her pussy and can't kiss her cheeks. The problem was she held the CD with her fingers just as I came. It was not even times up. It was very uncomfortable. I removed her hand. She straightaway did the same with her other hand which was just as bad. I removed her hand again. RTF: No.
Old 17-05-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quite long no post FR so will post the recent cat 50s i have had

JM08G3

this house is frequent by bangalas and tiongs, so if any of the bros here are racist, dont say i never warn u

G3 is surprisingly quite good looking for a cat 40. She has height and is slim with fake B cup boobs. Originally doesnt allow french but opens up after i extend a second session. (i presume girls from the JM houses are frequent by workers so they seldom get double session, so extend and you might get more)

looks : 7/10 (not pretty but my type)
body : 7/10 (typical thai zeng figure)
shower : 6/10 (very SOP showering routine)
French : yes
BBBJ : 7/10 (normal BBBJ but she is accomodating)
FJ : 7/10 (good and quite tight)

RTF : yes

L18H18G12
after seeing some of the reviews on G12, i decide to head down and try. All i have to say is quite a waste of money considering i extended twice. on 2 different days. wanted to french her she turn her head away say she sick. same thing happens to the second visit.

Looks : 7.5/10 (she is a pretty less my type of face)
body : 7/10 (a bit on the bah bah side but acceptable)
shower : 7/10 sop but with a bit of fondling
BJ : 8/10 surprisingly her bj is not bad. quite shiok when she lick ur shaft.
FJ : 6.5/10 She is very wet down there but she just gives me a not interested vibe.

RTF : No (not that i do not want to find her but $150 for an hr session is a bit too much for this type of service)
Old 17-05-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
Quite long no post FR so will post the recent cat 50s i have had

L18H18G12
after seeing some of the reviews on G12, i decide to head down and try. All i have to say is quite a waste of money considering i extended twice. on 2 different days. wanted to french her she turn her head away say she sick. same thing happens to the second visit.

RTF : No (not that i do not want to find her but $150 for an hr session is a bit too much for this type of service)
13points for u.

Your fr on 1818 g12 is accurate. I tried some time back. She didn't show enough interest in servicing to warrant an extention. Lucky I didn't extend.
Old 17-05-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all

JM08 G9 really that good? tempting to go try anytime now LOL.
any good recommendation for AR at JM area?
Old 18-05-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanwantsomefun View Post
JM08 G9 really that good? tempting to go try anytime now LOL.
any good recommendation for AR at JM area?
just try lo...
$40 ma
Old 19-05-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
romeo12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother plz try jlnmolek hse 14 girl7 A* service standard for those who wanna try cim can request but tip her loh...try ur luck..worth the 40$..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1