The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ParkKimSiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Property agent's sex addiction

Nice story. Please carry on.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Nicole began to experience kinda love sex.
She blow him.

When she felt his hand tapping on her shoulder, it was a signal to stop.
Nicole looked at him with disappointed look.

Nick pulled her up, saying "lets try lips'

He began to frenchkiss her. This awaken her inner feelings which she surpressed due to her religion. this make her think of forsaking her religion which preached on evilness of having too much money.
Nick then kiss her neck and unbutton her blouse.. Then he pulled down her bra cup, which exposed her nipple. He suck nipple, she began to enjoy the sensation and this make realise the joy of sex as an investment for lot of $$$$$$$$$$.

Nick then remove her skirt and panties and began pushing her towards the bed, and fuck her...

Nicole's demoness came out and consumed her wholly. she let out sexy moan.

Nick called her a bitch after seeing her expression..

He then called on her to go on top and fuck him.

Nicole then went wild and do fierce cowgal which amazed NIck. He exclaimed what a fucking power!

Nicole then felt the sensation of fluid from his penis exploding into her vagina.
Then she lean on his body , hugging him tightly..

NIck was shaken and then told her she would take best rookie if she put her energy on cliching deal.
Nicole smiled

At home, she stared at her parents , and walked quickly towards her room, closed door and went to bathroom and cried in front of mirror. She look at mirror..
Old 04-12-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

awesome story.. do continue your story..
Old 04-12-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
MRThike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, support!
Old 05-12-2017, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a fan of your thread and your writing, certainly hope you will continue updating the story.
Old 05-12-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

(Thk you for your support.
Spoiler: later part of the story - you will read about Nicole's affair with Nick's deaf son.)

Nicole stared at the mirror, asking herself why she do these..
she cried.
Then she undressed herself, and stared at herself , and caress herself.
She began to caress her own vagina. and finger herself. she moaned..

Next morning (Sunday), she dressed up and greet her parents and left the house.
Instead of going to church, she went to Nick's house . (she had given up Christianity because she was not longer a virgin , corrupted by money and sex.)

At Nick's house( a two storey terrence house facing the sea.), she met Nick's son ,then 13, hearing impaired, a spitting image of his son. His wife leave him because he was a playboy. His son don't know much about his mother leaving his father..

Nick and Nicole , chat over property matters in his study. Nick then told her to accompany him to meet his clients so that she would learn..
Old 05-12-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
flownscoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping
Old 05-12-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Great thread. Camping over here.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

Nick and Nicole went to Mr Toh ,who was promoted to snr manager recently, who had earlier engaged his service to buy 3 room unit at Seaview Condo,near shopping mall and MRT station, and he was keen to purchase but was put off by high price ($1.3million)

Mr Toh earn about $8000 per month, and his wife stayed at home, his son studying in poly.

Nick and Nicole were anxious to close a deal, but they had to pacify Mr Toh worry and apprehensiveness.

Nick and Nicole faced opposition from property developer who don't want to lower price .

Mr Qiu from Far Western Property ltd, shot down Nick's proposal to lower the price to $1 million and he was adamant to sell this last unit to another buyer who engaged service from one property agent from another rival agency.

Mr Toh was getting impatient and wished to call off deal and remained in HDB flat. Anyway, there is nothing wrong with staying in 4 room HDB flat, and receive tax rebate , GST rebate...
But to Nick, it was a loss of face if any client don't want his services , and he don't want to suffer cutback, therefore he made use of his female proteges to get the best of the deal.

He decided to call few of female agents whom he had previously trained, at office and discuss the problems.
There, Nicole recognise some of them. They were featured at newspapers ad yearly as best agents cliching a lot of deal.

Nick: Ladies, meet Nicole

(To Nicole) : here is Pauline, ..... Sabrina, ..... Debra....

Nick whispered to Nicole, when 3 gals were seated at meeting table.
Nick, whispering: they were expert in using sexual appeal to get what they want. Pauline is bisexual ..

Pauline eyed Nicole often. When Nicole noticed the way Pauline look at her, she get creepy feelings..
Old 05-12-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for TS
Old 06-12-2017, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it coming.
Old 06-12-2017, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really nice! camp here and look forward to more to come. support support
Old 06-12-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping to sapork TS.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Keep the updates coming TS, your story is nice.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:04 AM
Samster

Thank bros for your support and interest. I am sure many of you got a fling with property agents, or even have fantasy..

Nick: Pauline, come over..

Nick: Nicole and you should partner each other in this task.

Pauline: nice to meet you , Nicole.. (she offer handshake)
Nicole was hestitant.
Pauline : come on! Nick told me everything about you.
Nicole shook hand amid uneasy smile.

Pauline: I don't like the smile of yours. come on, show me your nice smile.

Nicole then show her cheerful smile .
Pauline: that's better. come ,lets go..

Nick told Nicole to follow her instruction and learn how she work.

Nicole and Pauline was in the lift,
Pauline gave cum-fuck-me look at Nicole thru lift mirror. Nicole lowered her head, feeling uneasy..

When the lift reach ground floor, Pauline came out, Nicole walk behind.
Pauline took out handphone from her handbag and called bank relationship manager , Annie.

Then Pauline walk to the car park , followed by Nicole..

She walked to the car , pressed the remote key.

The car light on... and Pauline said : hop on..

Nicole stared at the car interior.. nice and cool car.
Pauline: this is Porsche 911 Carrella S . I fully paid for the car.

Nicole was amazed and awed .
Pauline , look at her expression, then smile.
"if you work hard and get more deals, you would be like me, driving high class car, stay in condo by sea side, with $$$$$, you can do whatever you want."

As car moved, Pauline: you got honorary degree in Economics from NUS?
Nicole nodded,
Pauline: I only got Poly diploma in finance management and then work in Ministry of Natonal Development as MSO Gr 6. I was your junior in term of civil service hertirary. Now, I am your senior in this industry.

Nicole: where are we going?
Pauline : we are going to sentosa..

Upon reaching the villa, 3 storey mansion which is resorts spa for ladies.
Actually , it is lesbian hangout for high society ladies...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1