The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Innocently Depraved

it is great to have our TS back thanks you for your precious updates
Old 19-12-2017, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it coming.
Old 19-12-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to more updates to this story from TS soon.
Old 20-12-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 16
surfjunkie is a Helpful and Caring Samstersurfjunkie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do please continue .
Old 21-12-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfjunkie View Post
Do please continue .
bro return +19 cheers

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 22-12-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I knew that we couldn’t dilly-dally for long, or our friends would start to take notice. I mentioned to Alicia that we should be heading back.

After pulling up our underwear and jeans and making ourselves look presentable, I exited the toilet booth first to check if the coast is clear. I found the restroom empty, as was the corridor outside. Quickly, I called for Alicia to make her exit.

We walked wordlessly down the hallway back to our viewing hall. Alicia walked in front of me, while I admired her shapely, slim figure from behind.

Up ahead, someone exited the theater hall as we were walking up to it. I winced when I saw Patrick shuffling up to us. He gave Alicia a slight nod and respectful smile as he passed us by.

My legs had suddenly started feeling like jelly and my heart thumps soon filled my ears along with a strange ringing noise. In my mind, I told myself to act natural and nod at Patrick but instead I could only stare straight ahead, unable to meet his gaze.

Fuuuuck, I’m terrified. My body tensed, expecting his large hands to clench around my neck. The full gravity of what I had done began to weigh on my shoulders. I had just fucked da-jie. If this ever got out, no doubt Patrick or Brian, my bros left and right-hand boys would string me up and cut my cock off.

The moment passed and the throbbing in my ears subsided. I could hear the echoes of Thor fighting whatever evil there may be on screen emanating from behind the theater doors.

Act cool, act cool, act cool, I repeated to myself in my head. Before me, Alicia opened the door to the theater hall.

In a moment of weakness, I glanced back up the hallway.

Patrick was standing outside the restroom entrance. He was looking across the corridor. His eyes were locked on me.

Act cool...

I froze. Like deer caught in headlights. I stood there like an idiot, looking back at Patrick, with obvious terror reflected in my face.

Patrick furrowed his brow, frowning.

I’m dead. I’m soooo dead.

“Barry? Come on.” Alicia called out.

I glanced at da-jie. She was holding the door open for me. Swallowing nervously, I forced myself to march into the safety of the shadows beyond the door. But I was still unable to shake off the dread that came from Patrick’s icy stare.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

By the time I returned to my seat, I’ve pretty much lost interest in the movie. I stared blankly at the screen, my right leg shaking restlessly. I was a tight bundle of nerves.

Warily, I forced myself to throw a glance across the row. Alicia was in her seat beside Winston. She snuggled against him affectionately, their hands entwined between them.

How the hell is she so calm about this?

And why the hell am I so worked up about this? I fucked mum in the ass and it didn’t turn me into a nervous wreck.

It was Patrick. It must be. The guy knows something. Oh fuck, here he comes.

Luckily, Patrick sat on the other end of the row so he came down from the opposite aisle. As he was about to sit down, he glanced at me.

I quickly looked away.

Fuck! I shouldn’t have looked away! Makes me seem more guilty!

But honestly, I don’t even know what to do. Make eye-contact? Blow a kiss? Blush and play with my hair? Fuck!

I stared helplessly at my lap for the rest of the movie.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The credits rolled. Up front, the ushers opened the exit doors. A wave of murmurs and chuckles swept the theater as people got up and stretched before lazily making their way to the exit.

We took our time and joined the line heading for the doors in no particular order. I let Winston, Alicia, Brian, and Patrick head out first before finally rising from my seat.

LOL, I’m such a pussy. Even my legs are shaking.

“Hows the movie?” Someone suddenly asked beside me.

I turned. “Oh hey Jon. It’s okay lah. Truth be told I fell asleep,” I replied.

“That bad huh?” Jon said, chuckling.

We headed out the door and followed the procession of people through the service corridors, heading back to the mall.

“How’s Australia?” I asked.

“It’s cool,” Jon replied, shrugging nonchalantly.

“That bad huh?”

Jon laughed. “I sometimes wished I had picked an American University like you and Tommy.”

“Australia okay what.”

“Ya la, but truth be told, nothing special. Full of China people showing off.”

“Eh, same in US la. They’re the only ones who drive supercars around campus.”

At that moment Chelsea came to Jon’s side and grabbed on to his arm.

“Hey Chel,” I said.

Chelsea grinned at me. “Whoa, I didn’t want to say it earlier, but you’ve grown taller, Barry,” She said.

“Hehe. Perks of the All-American diet,” I replied.

“How’s Tommy?” She asked.

“Uh, you know, so-so,” I replied, giving Chelsea a curious look.

After Alicia’s revelation, I couldn’t look at my old friends the same way again. How farspread did Tommy’s corruption go? Was Chelsea part of it? I glanced another way and spotted Stella and Thomas, walking hand in hand. Was Stella?

I shook off the thought. This is insane.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The gang split up and wandered through mall to stretch our legs a little. Being the odd one out, I walked alone.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and saw I have a message from Alicia.

================================================== ========
Alicia: Barry, if you need to relieve yourself, call or message anytime. I will come.
================================================== =========

I stared at the message dumbly, not seeing where I was going.

Oooof! I walked straight into a wall. I stepped back, and the wall grunted at me.

Then I realised it was no wall. I had bumped into Patrick’s broad back.

Oh fuck. I quickly put my phone to sleep.

Brian was walking right beside Patrick. They both turned to look at me.

“Wah, who you messaging until walk like that without looking?” Brian asked. “Your girlfriend ah?”

“Er, sorry...” I said, whimpering a little.

“No prob,” Patrick replied, his voice calm and flat. He placed his hand on my shoulder, squeezing it a little. “We haven’t really catch up right? So how’s life?”

“Er you know lar... Can’t complain...” I squeaked in reply.

Fuck! Why my voice so deflated?

“Come walk with us lah, we three bachelors,” Brian said.

“Unless it’s a girl you were messaging just now?” Patrick added.

“Uhhhh....” I replied, my mind going blank.

“Whoa? Really ah? Eh who? American leng lui? Show us her pic?” Brian said.

Patrick turned and wrapped his arm over my shoulders in a friendly, yet firm manner. “Yeah...” He said. “Show us, Barry.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 22-12-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Rockgen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue!
Old 22-12-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I’m dead.

Brian craned his neck over my locked phone screen expectantly from the left.

Patrick’s arm was like a steel bracket, firmly pulling me against his side as he glanced down at my phone from the right.

“Uh, heh, can give me some space to unlock my phone anot? My PIN is private,” I said.

Actually, my iPhone can read fingerprints, but I'm hoping that these two apes aren’t that tech savvy. I’ve seen the phones they use. It’s those cheap Asus handsets.

“We don’t remember one lah,” Patrick said.

“Errr... Cannot la. It’s the same PIN for my bank account and stuff.”

“You don’t trust us ah?” Said Patrick.

“Not don’t trust, aiya...”

“Nah, I look away, hurry up unlock.”

Patrick glanced to the right. Brian looked up.

Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck.

If I unlock the screen, It’s going to show my chat with Alicia. My mind scrambled to explain da-jie’s message. What was it she said? If I need to relief myself, call her? Easy peasy. I’ll just say I’m incontinent and Alicia manages my diapers.

And then we will have a good laugh.

And then Brian and Patrick will throw me off the fifth floor railings to my death, because, of course they wouldn’t believe that kind of shit!

Fuck you Tommy! This is your fault! I should have stayed loyal to mum’s ass!

Oh God, mummy, help me!

“What’s wrong?” Patrick asked.

“Er. Haha. That’s weird. I can’t seem to remember my PIN,” I replied weakly.

Brian smacked me playfully on the back of my head. “Ha! Joker la you. If you shy just say so.”

“Ya, I shy,” I replied.

Even without looking I at him, I could feel Patrick’s stare burning into the side of my skull. His muscular arm tightened around me, slowly crushing me against him like a vice.

“Er, s-shouldn’t we go find the others?” I said, wincing with discomfort against Patrick.

“We’re meeting up at the KTV upstairs,” Brian said, stepping ahead of me and Patrick.

Patrick’s arm relaxed, allowing me to breathe a little. “Hey Barry?” He said, slipping his arm back to his side.

“Uh, Y-ya?”

“You ever have the feeling sometimes that something is very wrong?”

“W-what do you mean?”

“Like everything on the surface is too perfect. You just know something bad is lurking underneath the perfect picture...”

“No c-clue...”

“I know you think I’m just a musclehead because you went to university and I didn’t,” Patrick said.

“No lar, where got...”

“But people who go university not necessarily smart,” Patrick continued. “And people who stay behind don’t necessarily stop learning.”

“Er, okay. No worries bro. No one here underestimates you,” I said.

“No? That’s good.”

“Haha.”

“I’m going to get to the bottom of this,” Patrick said.

“O-of what?”

“You know what.”

“I-I dunno.”

Patrick smiled mysteriously and started walking after Brian. He stopped a few paces in front of me. “By the way, you could have just unlocked your phone with your thumb right?” He asked without looking back at me.

Then he continued walking.

I peed myself a little.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++
Old 22-12-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
MajAladin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story!
Old 23-12-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for e upds. come back w more pls TS.
Old 23-12-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++

I have this urge to run down the escalators screaming, but I forced myself to take the one going up instead. The gang was already hanging around the KTV entrance as I approached. I was the last to arrive.

The attendants ushered us to our room. I trailed behind, putting as much distance as I can between Patrick and myself. Even as we seated ourselves on the luxuriously long L-shaped couch, I settled on the opposite end of Patrick and Brian.

We ordered finger foods and drinks, picked our songs, and the singing soon began. I was hoping to avoid showcasing my tone-deafness but Jon and Chelsea soon pushed a wireless mike into my hand.

After a cringy rendition of ‘As Long As You Love Me,’ I was spared further humiliation for the rest of the session. It works both ways. My peeps were also spared further traumatization.

The downside of not participating in the choral activities was that I kept ordering and downing drinks just to pass the time.

Pretty soon, I had to go pee again.

I excused myself and headed out. The mall’s KTV didn’t have ameneties of their own. I had to exit and walk to the end of the floor to use the mall’s restroom.

I entered the restrooms, drained my komodo dragon, decided against taking a shit, washed my hands, and headed back out.

Outside, a stunning figure stood against the wall of the corridor. She brushed her hair back and smiled.

“Er, hi jie,” I said, my eyes darting to the end of the corridor, expecting Patrick to jump out around the corner.

“Hi, your head,” Alicia said, grinning impishly. She straightened up and skipped towards me. Literally, like a bubbly schoolgirl swooning for a korean boy-band figure. She hooked her arms around mine and pulled herself against me.

“Whoa! Careful. Why are you here?” I asked, steadying the both of us.

“Honestly?” She said. “I’m so excited about our new relationship,” She leaned in and whispered in my ear, “And horny.”

I swallowed hard.

“Dangerous leh jie. I think Patrick suspects something," I said.

Alicia frowned. “Why? What did he do?”

I related my earlier encounter with the big brute.

Alicia sighed. “Patrick’s always been the sharper of the two. His instincts is really something. Winston used to call him ‘Radar.’”

“Holy shit, really?”

“Ya. How you think they usually win in a fight? Brian can deal a lot of damage, but Patrick is seldom caught off guard.”

“Er... How interesting,” I replied.

“Where are you looking la?” Alicia asked.

The answer is her chest. Her stiff nipples were protruding against the soft fabric of her chiffon blouse.

“Er... what happened to your bra?” I asked.

Alicia grinned. “Ooops. I forgot them. They’re still behind the door in the cinema toilet.”

“Aiyo, like that how?” I asked, reaching up and grabbing one of her soft boob over her blouse and pinching the offending nipple. “Later people see.”

Alicia hissed with delight. “Mmmm... Dunno la. If only I wasn’t so horny.”

Adoi. My cock is growing stiff again. Glancing at the end of the corridor, and noting that there was no sign of anyone, I pulled da-jie towards the handicap restroom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++

Last edited by Depraved; 23-12-2017 at 09:46 PM.
Old 23-12-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
BogeySander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update, more please!!
Old 23-12-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 7
beanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud of

More More More
Old 23-12-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Before I had even locked the door, Alicia was already on her knees, unbuckling my belt.

“Oh shit jie, you’re wild,” I whispered.

“I haven’t so much as seen a cock for more than a year you know?” she replied, biting her lip sexily in anticipation as my hard shaft slipped out of my boxers into view. "Just thinking about this monster drives me crazy."

Alicia immediately got to work, slicking up my cock with her tongue. I sighed with content and placed my hand gently on her head as she bobbed back and forth, savouring the tip of my hard cock in her mouth.

Once my cock was dripping with saliva, Alicia pulled herself back and asked, “You want my pussy or ass?”

I almost yelled PUSSY! But then I remembered she was a virgin, and being a romantic, I decided I wasn’t going to unceremoniously deflower her in a handicap toilet.

“Ass,” I grunted.

Wordlessly, Alicia stood up, unbuckled and pushed down her jeans, then her panties. She stripped them off and tossed them onto the dry sink. She then climbed and knelt on the toilet seat, placing her arms on the tank, and baring her shapely ass to me.

I didn’t even waste my time admiring the view anymore. Seconds later, I was impaling da-jie’s ass again with my cock.

Alicia grunted and moaned into her folded arms as I fucked her from behind. I wasn’t gentle either. As I pounded her tight rosy butthole, my hands squeezed her soft, supple, ass. I don’t know what came over me, but I suddenly have an urge to give her ass a hard slap.

Piak!

Alicia squealed. “Ahhh, argh. Yesss....” she panted.

“Fuck, you really like this huh, jie?” I said, slapping her ass again.

“Augh... Yes didi. I love it when you take control.”

“Kor ever been in your ass?”

“No. Ah... No, never.”

“You think it will feel this good if he did?”

“Fuck no, ugh, your cock is the best Ah-di!”

I don’t know where all that came from. It’s like I was caught in the moment and all my frustration just bubbled forth and translated flawlessly into words which just came tumbling out of my mouth. Alicia, meanwhile, kept replying without missing a beat.

“Whose cock bigger? Mine or kor’s?” I asked.

“Y-you, oh fuck, your’s biggerrrr...” Alicia moaned.

“You fucking slut.” Piak! “You like big cocks?” Piak!

“Argh, yes di, ugh! I love big cocks. Argh! I love them!”

Piak! “Wrong answer, slut. You love MY Big cock.”

“Yessss... I love your cock didi! Arrgh... oh god! cumming!”

With my cock deeply embedded in her ass, I could feel her pussy contracting as she squirted her hot orgasmic juices on my balls.

There wasn’t a single independent thought left in my brain. I felt like I was following a script. My body was on autopilot. My entire being burned with power and lust.

I grabbed a fistful of Alicia’s long wavy hair and pulled her head back. “Did I give you permission to cum, jie?” I growled.

Her body still shaking from her orgasm, Alicia gasped to answer, “I’m sorry...”

I smacked her on her ass again with my free hand, hard.

Alicia moaned.

As I admired her red burning backsides which I had been abusing in an alternating manner, I started to fuck her again. Alicia’s body was hot and sweaty. Her moans were like music to my ears. I held on to her hair, and drove my cock mercilessly into her asshole again and again. She started to fuck me back.

“Ah... Ahhh... Aghhh.. Ohh... Oh God, didi, so good!” Alicia panted.

“You like this? Huh? You like it when I fuck your ass like a whore?” I growled.

“Yes Ah-di, I love it. Ugh, I’m your whore. Fuck me. Argh! Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck your whore!”

“You slut! Argggh, fuck jie, you fucking slut! Take it, you slag cunt!”

“Give it to me di!” Alicia gasped back deliriously. “Dump your cum in me."

"You want it? Huh? YOU WANT?"

"I WANT! FUCK! AHHH! I want your cum!"

"Where you want it slut?"

"In my ass! Fuck me ah-di! Dump it in my ass!"

"Fucking whore!" Piak! "You fucking slag slut!" Piak!

"Oh God, Oh God... Ugh! Ugh! Ahh! Ffffuck! Eeeeeeek!” Just minutes after her first orgasm, Alicia’s body convulsed and her pussy squirted again.

“Ohhhmyyyggawd... Aghh... I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Ahhhh fuck, cummming!” Alicia groaned.

It was a big one and it was more than one. Realizing this time was different, I quickly stepped back. My cock popped out of her gaping ass and I managed to move aside just in time to avoid the hot stream sprouting from her pussy.

Thank God, she took off her jeans. Her piss streamed downwards, soaking the toilet seat cover and pooling around her knees.

Alicia slumped over the toilet tank, trembling and wheezing for breath while I backed against the wall, staring at the sight before me. I was utterly shocked that I had acted and spoken as I did.

I had a strange feeling come over me. It felt like a long planted seed had sprouted in me, and something was growing out of it.

Something dark.

Something twisted.

Something ominous.

And I’d be lying if I said I didn’t like it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++

Last edited by Depraved; 23-12-2017 at 09:56 PM.
Old 24-12-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Superb updates!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1