The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2014, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 10
tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!
Re: black bra on white blouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Not really.. sometimes, just the mood, sometimes, just that those white and nude ones are still in the laundry basket.. Or sometimes, just rushing to work, just pick and run
How about those wearing red under white, making a loud statement huh?
Old 19-09-2014, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Guys looking still ok, worst are those aunties who are so conservative, they just come up to u and start giving those lectures, telling u wat to wear, and wat not to wear... Really don't like those unnecessary comments... Duh...
omg lucky i have not met any of such aunties before loh heehee.
if not will be so pai seh dont know how to react.
Old 24-12-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys looking still ok, worst are those aunties who are so conservative, they just come up to u and start giving those lectures, telling u wat to wear, and wat not to wear... Really don't like those unnecessary comments... Duh...
ya lor... u dun suay suay kena this type of aunty..

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=498776

*faint*
Old 24-12-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Mrs likes to tease guys sometimes
Old 25-12-2014, 05:24 AM
Samster

jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
ya lor... u dun suay suay kena this type of aunty..

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=498776

*faint*
choy choy choy. dont want to be so suay haahaa
Old 25-12-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Would love to hear more from sis point of view.
Old 25-12-2014, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Wow! Solid.
Old 25-12-2014, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Colored bra under white blouse is a big turn on, especially tight fitting white blouses.
Old 27-12-2014, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingeast View Post
Colored bra under white blouse is a big turn on, especially tight fitting white blouses.
coloured thongs or G-string under white tight fitting pants or skirts is lagi a bigger turn on...
Old 13-01-2015, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingeast View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
coloured thongs or G-string under white tight fitting pants or skirts is lagi a bigger turn on...
so coloured bra and coloured g string under white and tight fitting blouse and skirt must be a extreme turn on for you guys loh lolzzzz
Old 13-01-2015, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post

Mrs likes to tease guys sometimes
couldn't see the picture.
Old 20-01-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the pixs below...will illustrate the relevance of tis thread pictorially !

...credit to bro Number32 for the above pixs taken frm another thread...

It's always nice to see our lady friends or collics wearing black bras inside white or translucent blouses or dresses in our offices or at social functions, etc, etc !... Most of them wearing them are making a statement of intent of sorts...Believe they oso feel good & are quite happy wearing such a coloured bra...maybe it's one of their ways of teasing guys who usually get turned on on the sight of such a bra ! ...No wonder there's such a saying...'black is beautiful' !..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-01-2015, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure about you all bro, but personally I have encountered a syt and a Milf before with translucent dress, OMG i told myself the pantry is almost visible and the clear silhouette contour of the body line, superb hard on...

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 20-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRider View Post
Not sure about you all bro, but personally I have encountered a syt and a Milf before with translucent dress, OMG i told myself the pantry is almost visible and the clear silhouette contour of the body line, superb hard on...
Oh WoW !..bro NRider !..so happening in yr office ! ...very beautifully described !..believe bros here would wish to share such a breath-taking view of yr collics/friends in the pantry if there's an opportunity ! ...you're lucky guy to hv seen such a beautiful view !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-01-2015, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3533 / Power: 13
number32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Maybe the pixs below...will illustrate the relevance of tis thread pictorially !

...credit to bro Number32 for the above pixs taken frm another thread...

It's always nice to see our lady friends or collics wearing black bras inside white or translucent blouses or dresses in our offices or at social functions, etc, etc !... Most of them wearing them are making a statement of intent of sorts...Believe they oso feel good & are quite happy wearing such a coloured bra...maybe it's one of their ways of teasing guys who usually get turned on on the sight of such a bra ! ...No wonder there's such a saying...'black is beautiful' !..
thks for mentioning me

here's one for all bros in this thread..

Up me if you like my contributions. Thank you

Pm me if you need me to remove any pics.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1