The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
coolguy2175 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolguy2175 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
black bra on white blouse

Hi fellow sbf bros

Have you all noticed that many gals syt ol and milfs inclusive like to wear black or dark coloured bra with light colored blouse?

Everytime I see one never fail to get me aroused and depends on the size of the boobs give me an instant hard on. any bros care to share their encounters?
Old 08-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: black bra on white blouse

Yes I got turn on by that too. Seen an ol smoking at the smoking point downstairs my workplace n she is always in white tight blouse. You can see the bra color through the gap firm at her cleavage. Always in black or other right colors. Always got me horny.
Old 08-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

black or red bra under light coloured blouse is a big turn on for me....

black or red thong / G-string under light colour, tight fitting bottom is lagi better...

though i think it's a big no-no to those fashion expert....
Old 08-04-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For me instant turns on are pink lacy bras .. Always have this Malay girl works near my place and she loves to wear those lacy pink bras with white shirts .. Instant hard on for me
Old 08-04-2014, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 12
KobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring Samster

PRC with fair skin, wear coloured bra and light colour blouse always turn me on.
Old 08-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sleepygordon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeBeef View Post
PRC with fair skin, wear coloured bra and light colour blouse always turn me on.
My FB in office would wear always white with coloured bra....no nude, no black, no white... pink/purple/grey/whatever....cock teasing me all day till i bang her in transit hotel
Old 09-04-2014, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thats because we also want to have more choices and a bra is also part of our choice of clothing when we are dressing up mah.

dont tell me you guys always wear white colour underwear seven days a week?
Old 09-04-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Stylomilo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any lucky guys get the chance to see hard tits?
Old 09-04-2014, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 11
HappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
thats because we also want to have more choices and a bra is also part of our choice of clothing when we are dressing up mah.

I used to have a classmate who wears black bra everyday to school. Our uniform is very thin and light in color. One fine day, I questioned her:"Why did you wear black color bra everyday? You never washed them is it?" From then on, we were the best and sworn enemies till the end of time.

White is my favorite color. If not because it stains easily I would have wore them eight days a week.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylomilo View Post
Any lucky guys get the chance to see hard tits?
hard tits? what u mean?

telegram:
Old 09-04-2014, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Once upon time, a woman is considered crazy if she wears a different colored bra underneath a thin translucent fabric. Those olden days are gone now.

A dark or bright colored bra underneath a white dress communicate the woman desire to be noticed. It is a welcome signal for male attention. If you like her, then talk to her, that's her signal.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
tryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pohchuan View Post
Once upon time, a woman is considered crazy if she wears a different colored bra underneath a thin translucent fabric. Those olden days are gone now.

A dark or bright colored bra underneath a white dress communicate the woman desire to be noticed. It is a welcome signal for male attention. If you like her, then talk to her, that's her signal.
Make sense! Note taken.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post

I mustn't deny what you have written .. Lol

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 11-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

I have a office colleague who like to wear tight white long sleeve shirt blouse and coloured bra. Sometimes, she wear hard cup coloured bra, which makes her breasts stand out even more. When talking to her, I just keep staring at her breasts and having a hard on, and she knows it, and enjoys the attention.
Old 16-04-2014, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingeast View Post
I have a office colleague who like to wear tight white long sleeve shirt blouse and coloured bra. Sometimes, she wear hard cup coloured bra, which makes her breasts stand out even more. When talking to her, I just keep staring at her breasts and having a hard on, and she knows it, and enjoys the attention.
when we are chatting and if those tiko eyes zoom and locked onto our breast area of cos we will know it lah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1