The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Thanks.. Bro,

I don know.. Btw what the meaning of Qc? On the child custody and care and control.. I still not very clear about it. About child custody, can hae 50-50 custody? Because the lawyer told me I can't have 50-50 custody. I ask her why I can't.. the lawyer didn't reply me..
Old 25-04-2013, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99546 View Post
Thanks.. Bro,

I don know.. Btw what the meaning of Qc? On the child custody and care and control.. I still not very clear about it. About child custody, can hae 50-50 custody? Because the lawyer told me I can't have 50-50 custody. I ask her why I can't.. the lawyer didn't reply me..
Well you can't actually divide the kid into two can you? Even the fucking familee cock judge told me off when i ask for joint custody, she yes its a fucking bitch judge, told me that its a ideal situation for both parent to care for the kid but realistically can both parent actually come to a consensus where a child well being is concerned.
Old 25-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks.. Bro,

A QC is a Queen's Counsel (meaning high hand senior lawyer)..... but in Singapore they are not called QC..... they are known as SC instead.... (SC = Shit Counsel... meaning senior lawyers who are selected for their obedience and obeyance to the gahmen).

Remember that the Courts are not independent here..... they apply the laws to suit their Masters' purpose.

And please do not engage a FEMALE lawyer if you are intending to fight your divorce case....... as most of the female lawyers are members of AWARE.
Old 25-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster (B)

Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Well you can't actually divide the kid into two can you? Even the fucking familee cock judge told me off when i ask for joint custody, she yes its a fucking bitch judge, told me that its a ideal situation for both parent to care for the kid but realistically can both parent actually come to a consensus where a child well being is concerned.
Sounds like your Judge was Regina Ow.
Old 25-04-2013, 08:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
The fees are on the high side for basic charges.... you engage QC is it?

I have PMed you a reasonably cheap lawyer. He may be cheap but he IS good..... especially for fighting against the Womens Charter.
I oso have another "poor man's" lawyer to recommend if you want.
He champions the cause of the less fortunate and has waived or given discounts to his poor clients..... but he is not poor. He has too much money that he does not need to earn megabucks anymore.
Old 26-04-2013, 12:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
I oso have another "poor man's" lawyer to recommend if you want.
He champions the cause of the less fortunate and has waived or given discounts to his poor clients..... but he is not poor. He has too much money that he does not need to earn megabucks anymore.
Haha.... this is first time I hear of lawyer dun like money.
I think the sun will rise from the west tomorrow.
Old 26-04-2013, 11:07 AM
Samster

99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I really don understand the law is thinking or doing.. a family hae a child, the parents also discuss or make the decision. But when divorce, why can't they make or discuss decision? Does the law think of nowadays not only guys hae affairs, girls also.. but in the end, no matter is girls in wrong side. They also gain. IS THIS FAIR TO GUYS ANOT?

Example: if the wife caught her husband hae affair. The wife still gain things from husband.

What if husband caught his wife hae affair. The wife also still gain things from husband.

IS THIS FAIR TO GUYS?
Old 26-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I really don understand the law is thinking or doing.. a family hae a child, the parents also discuss or make the decision. But when divorce, why can't they make or discuss decision? Does the law think of nowadays not only guys hae affairs, girls also.. but in the end, no matter is girls in wrong side. They also gain. IS THIS FAIR TO GUYS ANOT?

Example: if the wife caught her husband hae affair. The wife still gain things from husband.

What if husband caught his wife hae affair. The wife also still gain things from husband.

IS THIS FAIR TO GUYS?
Now then you realise the power of the Women's Charter.... isn't it too late liao?
I empathise with your situation and you should learn from this episode..... don't ever get married again in Singapore !! Dun worry you are not alone as many bros here has gone through this passage before you.
Old 26-04-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, can you introduce me a good divorce lawyer?

I went to law firm and ask the lawyer. The lawyer told me tat i can file under unreasonable behavior. And give her those bad points of her + having affair ( but I don have proof so she can denied of having affair coz 1 side say only) so can file under unreasonable behavior. But about the flat, I have to pay a lum some of money ( min 20k+ ) coz if not I can't buy flat in the first place. The lawyer say can done within 4 months if everything go smooth. But if not there is charges ( basic charges 3.5k + 2k + 3k ). I don noe is it ok to mention out the charges.

Bro, like to ask tat is the charges very exp? Do I have to pay her a lum some of money? But the lum some of money she can fight more if she want more. I thinking tat the lawyer like overall I have to pay more on the lum some of money and maybe the charges. Bro, what do u all think abt this lawyer? Can gif me any comments?

Thanks bro.
Bro, you are paying too much for your lawyer. My divorce case fee was only $1,500 and completed in 10 months. No need to go to court and visit my lawyer office only 3 times for signing of documents. The rest he settle and whole case completed in 10 months for just S$1.5K
Old 26-04-2013, 03:59 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Sounds like your Judge was Regina Ow.
I can't remember the fucking bitch name...it was back in 2000 when my divorce was finalized...
Old 27-04-2013, 08:25 AM
Samster

I now not going back to the lawyer coz from what she say, i employ her as my lawyer but my wife gain more things. What for employ her as my lawyer and I have to pay more. Rite? Bros.
Old 27-04-2013, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
Now then you realise the power of the Women's Charter.... isn't it too late liao?
I empathise with your situation and you should learn from this episode..... don't ever get married again in Singapore !! Dun worry you are not alone as many bros here has gone through this passage before you.
If I am not wrong it doesn't matter where you get married but as long as you divorce in Singapore, you are basically screwed due to the woman friendly law..
Old 29-04-2013, 07:09 PM
Samster

Bros,

Like to ask tat my child got insurance, paid by me. After divorce, if I got joint custody, do i have to pay the insurance also. Thanks.
Old 29-04-2013, 07:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
If I am not wrong it doesn't matter where you get married but as long as you divorce in Singapore, you are basically screwed due to the woman friendly law..
True.... as long as you are domiciled in Singapore..... you are covered by the Women's Charter.
Old 30-04-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bros,

Like to ask tat my child got insurance, paid by me. After divorce, if I got joint custody, do i have to pay the insurance also. Thanks.
Yes.... anything that you are paying for before the divorce you are expected to carry on the payments after the divorce... eg. insurance, tuition, enrichment, child care etc...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1