The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-12-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigbrowndick View Post
to be continue again..sorry guys i got to finished my work here..tell me if u guys wanna hear more ok
Pls do, no worries..
Old 18-12-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
prefer pictures
bro..no offense,u did read the starting part rite?i myself would love to take the pics bro but i cnt..
Old 18-12-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lian&Hua View Post
On my way to work this morning and got a msg plus pic from one of my army friend known during reservist. Msg me pic showing his trophy yesterday with 2 Indo maid. After seeing the pic, my cock gonna stand the whole day while working.

every guys dream bro..nice work for your friend..
Old 18-12-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro..no offense,u did read the starting part rite?i myself would love to take the pics bro but i cnt..
Good follow up report from you. She seems to be very alert to the fact that you may record the session. Hence she 'confiscated' your phone at the start!

Anyway, still enjoyed reading your report immensely and would appreciate more.

Hope to satisfy my curiosity question to you. Does she still have her clitoris or has she also been circumcised?

You had the pleasure of painting her sweet pussy , so you should know. I bet she was leaking copious amount of love-juice. They do get very wet!
Old 18-12-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
On my way to work this morning and got a msg plus pic from one of my army friend known during reservist. Msg me pic showing his trophy yesterday with 2 Indo maid. After seeing the pic, my cock gonna stand the whole day while working.

Wan lan eh.. Eddie Tan is horny liao
Old 18-12-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Good follow up report from you. She seems to be very alert to the fact that you may record the session. Hence she 'confiscated' your phone at the start!

Hope to satisfy my curiosity question to you. Does she still have her clitoris or has she also been circumcised?
You had the pleasure of painting her sweet pussy , so you should know. I bet she was leaking copious amount of love-juice. They do get very wet!
she circumcised bro...she was leaking quite alot actually..she nvr see it coming from me bro..hahahah..i just cnt stop slurping her pussy juice btw..
Old 18-12-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
SEXSLAVE16 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Bro where u brought Sex powder ,can pm me
U can search Facebook . Look for vigredmalaysia . The name of the sex powder is Devil Angel .
Old 18-12-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

here we go part 3:

clean her up good at the shower,wipe here abit and quickly proceed to the bed..ask her to position herself doggy style on the bed,she get on all 4 and i take her from behind n lick her pussy and at the same time fingering her anus..
she was in cloud 9 n this goes on like a good 15..ask her to lie down on her bck n get her head on the edge of bed n open her mouth wide..she listens..
i shove my dick in her mouth n face fucking her while grabbing both her delicious boobs with both my hand..she was choking n i dun care kept pinching n squeezing her nipple,she moan even louder with my cock in her mouth..hee..
i start to rub her pussy with a fast pace n its getting wet..i see that she in need of a good pounding,pull my cock out of her mouth n ask her position doggy at the end of the bed like this below

i position myself capped on and thrust every inch of my cock inside her..she was grabbing the sheets pulling it towards her..while doggy her i spit my saliva at her anus and spread it around the tip of it n pushing my thumb inside..i talk to her and said "sedap tk sayang suka tk"..the way she reponse as i fuck her harder she said "mmmmmm.seeeedddaappppp abbbgggg...jgnnnn stoooopp..."my ego was building up n i pull her hair n chin her up fucking her harder with every pounding..this last around 10min.i even shove all my rh fingers inside her mouth and ask her to suck it and imagine it was a cock inside her mouth.hahaha..she was really a willing participant in my game..
then i stop doggy her and climb on top of her butt n without warning i penetrate her anal forcing every inch of it inside..she was screaming in pain but i cover her mouth with both my hand n kept jamming his ass with my hard cock..i told her" relax syg nanti lama2 mesti da biasa"..with my hands covering her mouth she looks at me and nod her head like she gets what i just told her..i keep thrusting her ass for 5mins and finally explode inside her ass n collapse beside her with relieve.hahahaha
she was in pain n kept holding her butt..i throw off the condom n take her head grabbing her hair and ask her suck my cock as this will make her feel better..she said to me "betul ke abg kalau isap akan baik?i just smile and shove my cock inside her mouth..

i was laughing to myself all the way inside while she blows me..hahaha..i really love this innocent kampung type of indons..dun u bros..
Old 18-12-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
memektembem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post

i think you need to setup hidden camera bro, this is so precious moment take your video with her is a must 😋🤤😋🤤
Old 18-12-2017, 06:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
whhy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEXSLAVE16 View Post
U can search Facebook . Look for vigredmalaysia . The name of the sex powder is Devil Angel .
Okay. Does anyone want to share?
Old 18-12-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

bro after seeing it my cock stand hard now ... ooo maid 3some
Old 18-12-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
here we go part 3:

she was in pain n kept holding her butt..i throw off the condom n take her head grabbing her hair and ask her suck my cock as this will make her feel better..she said to me "betul ke abg kalau isap akan baik?i just smile and shove my cock inside her mouth..

i was laughing to myself all the way inside while she blows me..hahaha..i really love this innocent kampung type of indons..dun u bros..
Nice Part 3 Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 19-12-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 8
mabr is a Helpful and Caring Samstermabr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

CAN SUNDAY COME FASTER?!
My indomaid fuckbuddy sent me this today and its only monday. siaoliao
Old 19-12-2017, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabr View Post

CAN SUNDAY COME FASTER?!

if i were u bro..i book 3 hrs tke some pills n fuck the hell out of her sunday...yeaaahhh
Old 19-12-2017, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabr View Post

CAN SUNDAY COME FASTER?!
wow, impressive boobs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1