The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 18
youallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to all
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Just paid a visit to L866gG26 with some expectations, but disappointed...

Look: 6/10. Fake lenses to make her eyes big, features not outstanding...
Body: 6/10. Normal leh... Quite smooth though.
Boobs: saggy B-, dark black nipples..
Catbath: close to none.. Just quick lick of nipples then cap bj.
BJ: a lot of slurping sounds, normal mechanical suction, hardly any tongue...
FJ: first doggie, just up and down. Changed mission, closed eyes wait for me to finish.. Pussy loose, had a baby she said.

All the while since start keep grumbling mumbling in Thai, dunno talking wtf..
Total : 3/10. Not my worst, but can say among worst 10 that I had.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Wh14 g5

Girl – G5 (Lily, 25 years old, debut Sep 2013 for 4 month from Bangkok, ex-university student major in media communication, wild horny girl like disco music, good English, naughty and chatty, like to tease me with her finger boobs and ass, good English, very competitive in this house, have 15 girls and she has 5-6 customer/day)
Look – 5.5/10 (not very smooth face skin, heavy makeup with white powders, big eyes with long fake eyelash, big high nose seems operated, waist length long dyed brown hair, pretty from the side view, a bit big face from the front view, like smiles but not pretty, have twinkling powders on face but looks a bit messy)
Body – 7.5/10 (155cm, fair smooth skin, no tattoo as she don't like tattoo, womanly meaty, meaty ass, very busty, red pimples on body, a bit tummy)
Boobs – 8/10 (busty natural soft C cup, light brown nipple, a bit saggy)
Bath – 7/10 (SOP, nice chat, ask her how many girls in the house, she joke me want fuck all the girls? which is correct LOL she know me well, very thorough shower, kneel down to apply soap gel on my legs, tell my skin very smooth fair, ask me to rinse my mouth with Listerine for 1hr but I spit out after 1min LOL; dry for me with towel also towel dry my dick on bed, she like dry dry; joke me to just lie down sleep not fuck)
BM – 6/10 (during catbath use C cup soft boobs to crush on my dick)
Catbath – 7/10 (super strong suction, aggressive and furious, nipples only)
CBJ – 8/10 (furious fast strongest suction, too strong feel a bit pain)
Finger – N.A. (never try)
French – N.A. (turn head away during missionary, I not bother to try either)
FJ – 7/10 (use KY, tight wet well trimmed pussy, furious wild fast cowgirl crazy grinding back and forth and squat pump 3mins to make herself cum first, she was tired then; doggie grab her meaty ass but her body position is very low which avoid my dick pump too deep; missionary fake moans with dirty fuck words, turn head away seems not like French, pussy loose then, she a bit tired and bored by then, contract her pussy to make me cum, very accommodating no complain for the long bonk. only ask me how long not fuck, after bonk immediately push me away and complain she is hot, low GFE)
Massage – N.A. (ask me to add 1 more session for sleep, just ignore)
GFE – 6/10 (wild horny)
Attitude – 7/10 (naught wild horny, friendly to offer me the water after bonk, ask me to visit her overnight at $200)
OKT – 6/10 (SOP)
Old 10-01-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold
L20h32 g9

Name - Calling ( confirmed with her as she made the telephone sign when telling me her name)

Went to see this girl due to quite a few positive FR. Her look still acceptable and took her. boy did I enjoy the session!

Calling was feeling bit under the weather due to her cough but she still made effort to chit chat and offer me drinks b4 e session.

She's quite accomodating on bed and seemed to enjoy making love. Her slim back and perky ass during doggy was delicious!

A satisfying bonk and would be back for more soon.

Cheers
Badboy
Old 10-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Sky840201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

FR L866G-G12

Hi guys, FR again for G12, about two weeks back I went for 12 again during lunch time. I arrived very early at 12.30, then still need to wait half hour, so take lunch first in the food court beside 66G, of cousr order one Boyle of tiger! Watch BPL, got existed already then checked watch and found 1PM Liao! So directly go in and OKT asked me wait for a moment, I mention no12 to him and he said ok. I sit on the sofa playing hand phone and didn't find 12 is already sitting in the tank, ok, my fault.

OKT give a sign to 12 and she came out from the tank and lead me in the room. Offer me drink and request shower together just like last time. I asked she whether she recognized me, she said yes, can remember the face but didn't know I would choose her so she was also guessing who I should pick up, hohoho, I told her, of course I was waiting for you, I was too shy to watch the tank so that I didn't find you are already in. Ok, we chat just like friend, I like the phenomenon and this kind of conversation.

After shower, ask me to lie down and dry me very softly. Then initiate cat batch and BM, BM is my Favourite part! Need to recommend to everyone here guys. Lick chest, neck, ear and moan lightly beside my ear, rub my ball, and bbbj for just 1-2 seconds! maybe this is my second time to visit her, so I could get more.

Then move to BJ, pressure and strength are good enough, she knows my requirements, she know when to speed up and when to stop, when I tried to pool out my dick from her mouth, she stopped immediately and stare on my dick with smile, can I say I am falling love with her since last time she pass me her Facebook account.

Then cowgirl style and I feel very around, wet and can feel the water inside. Not loose and just nice. Then she move down and up, then initiate me to up to suck her D cup, oh my... I want to insert my face in to the gap between the two D cup guys! Then she lie down and ask me for missionary, and I tried to inject and mentioned I want to try doggie, and she becomes vey existed and be happy to Change the position and teach me how to move together, I grab her D cup and rub her ass, I feel I almost can cum and Chiong! Pa pa pa pa pa pa .... Still can feel the water coming out from her pussy, I like the sound we pump together!

Since I am the 1st customer today to her, seems she has more energy, Then she accommodate to cowgirl again, she organize her hair, start to give me the real moan and speed up steadily, I rub her D cup and enjoy her moan, I tried to initiate French and she accept! This time GEF is 8/10, every understand my needs. Once our lips touch together and I feel her nipple is hard, I can't take it, I also speed up and she moan more loudly and more enjoyfully, of course, I unload all my inventory, she didn't pool me out immediately and stay for a while and she also contract a little bit! Wow, I really really enjoy! Then she asked me whether can pool it out, I said yes, thank you! She is So polit! Add point!

Then clean for me and do cartoon massage for me for a while until time is up. Offer me water again, and I ask her to keep it. She help pass my cloth and kiss together and I left as a happier man than last time with her.

BTW, some bros ask me for her Facebook account, sorry that I need respect her cos she told me could nt give to others. But if you like her or like my report, pls up me and visit her and u can also get her account also. So pls understand it, thank you for your reading.

Here I don't provide rank for each factor, cos my last FR had already. I would like to give my overall rank to her, it is 12/10! She deserves the number 12.

Once again, if you feel my FR is helpful, please up me and I will work harder to publish more FR. Thanks for all you guys' support. Happy new year!
Old 13-01-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 18
youallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to all
Re: L20h36 g18

Just paid a visit to L6H66G15 with some expectations, not too bad.

Look: 7/10. Quite pretty with min make up, nice hairdo.
Body: 6/10. White white, not hour glass but passable, nice meaty ass.
Boobs: 5/10. Small saggy, disappointing.
Catbath: 5/10, sop licking nipples, no breasts massage.
BJ: 5/10, normal mechanical suction, hardly any tongue...
FJ: 6/10 first Cowgirl, up and down, then doggie. Nice ass for doggie, slim waist. This position is enjoyable. Facial expression is good too, not too fake stereo. Has mirror beside bed. No kissing though. Breasts not interesting enough to want squeeze or suck them..

Plus point for her is friendly, can joke, speaks ok English, nice ass and small waist which I like. But service is very average nia.

Total : 5/10. Very average.
RTF: No.
Old 13-01-2014, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Re: L20h36 g18

Tried L18H38G11 today

Look: 7.5/10. Cute SYT
Body: 6/10. Very short...1.4m??
Boobs: 7/10. B-cupped with light brown suckable nips
Catbath: 6/10, less than 2 mins
CBJ: 6/10, 1 min+
FJ: 7/10 fake moans but cute tight pussy
GFE: 6/10 cannot kiss...she say itchy
Attitude: 7/10
RTF: Maybe..

Overall comment: Service wise very SOP...but I like her cuteness Recommended for brothers who like small size cute SYT with ample ( .)(. ) to grab during doggie. A bit hard to suck nipples during missionary cos her body is short
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 14-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
sinman8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky840201 View Post
FR L866G-G12
Nice FR!
Old 15-01-2014, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Sky840201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinman8 View Post
Nice FR!
Thanks for your up! Bro!
Old 15-01-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
whitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

L18H36 G88

Look: 7.5/10 bright looking face
Body: 7/10. Tall, nice meat on butt, skin smooth as silk
Boobs: 7/10 small B cup looks nice in the dress, but look small on her frame
Catbath: Nothing much...
BJ: ok but too quick
FJ: ask for doggy and finish in mission. squeeze muscle when coming.
RTF: No
Old 17-01-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold
L20h32 g17

L20H32 G17 - Sara

Went about 10+ and had to wait for 20+mins as she was busy. But it was worth the wait.

She does not have the usual sweet SYT look not slim curvy body BUT her GFE and A1 attitude makes up for it.

She was still very enthusiastic during her catbath, felt tt she enjoyed e tease as much as I did on the receiving end.

Her moans were a bit over but hey, extra points for her effort!

Laid on the bed after the deed and chatted like old friends.

Would go find her if I wish to up a 'friend'.

Bonk safe
Badboy
Old 17-01-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

badboy .. typo izzit .. 2036 or 2032 g17 ... hahaheheh..
Old 19-01-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
badboy .. typo izzit .. 2036 or 2032 g17 ... hahaheheh..
Traitor go fo from gl dun pass your dirt to the girls la.
I be back gl soon dun let me see you in gl hahahaaa
DOM

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 19-01-2014, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Just had a session with L18H16 with G18. Overall bang for buck. Wanted to try G9 but some bro was waiting ahead of me already so decided to go for G18. G9 quite a looker but so is G18.
Looks : 7.5
Body : 7.5 ( abit of stomach fats, enhanced C cup, eraser nipples, awesome ass for doggie )
Shower : SOP but with hot/cold BBBJ
Catbath : SOP
BBBJ : 8 ( sucks balls and bbbj is abv avg for thai fishtank )
FJ : 8 accomodating
AJ : Nil ( maybe cos first time visit )
GFE : 8
RTF : Yes ( after G9 )

Overall is a good bonk but no AJ for first time maybe?
Wanna try G9 next cos she is quite a looker. Def G18 is a cat50 GEM not to be missed.
Old 20-01-2014, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

L18H16 G9 is going back next month.. so try her fast..
Old 24-01-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L20h32 g9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Site – L20H32
Girl – G9 (AiLing, 23 years old, 4 month from Isan, soft spoken, gentle caring, call me daring all the time)
Look – 8/10 (a bit big face, elegant, classy, baby fat, thick white powder, big innocent eyes with fake eyelash, long black straight hair, very pretty from the side with dim light, cute lips, face skin not very smooth, sweet smiles)
Body – 10/10 (tall, barefoot 165 cm, sexy fit slim, long slim legs and snake-like upper body, yet curvy with busty C cup, soft boobs, perky plump ass, small tattoo on back neck, 1 of the best body I have ever seen)
Boobs – 9/10 (busty soft C cup, surprisingly despite her slim fit body, boobs feel soft should be natural)
Bath – 6/10 (SOP, her English not very well, difficult to chat, after shower she sing Thai songs with the central music and crawl on me lying on the bed)
BM – N.A. (after shower I lie on bed and she gently dry my dick, underarm with tissue and put baby powders on my body and also her body, would expect a body massage but do not have)
Catbath – 6/10 (1st round nipples only for 1mins, occasional light kiss lips but during CBJ also climb to lick nipples and light kiss for 2nd and 3rd rounds; ALERT: check nipples and belly area carefully for red kiss marks during the post bath to make sure they have been washed away, for me until shower at home I just find the kiss mark at nipple and belly, dangerous)
CBJ – 7/10 (good steady suction but with no tongue patterns, a bit mechanical, maybe because still new)
Finger – N.A. (never try)
French – N.A. (try during missionary even when she is high but still turn head away)
FJ – 8/10 (use KY, very tight wet completely shaved pussy, during cowgirl sensual grind and squat up down, grab her soft boobs and ass; then request reverse cowgirl grinding, dick slip out from pussy twice; then change to doggie, doggie with views of nice meaty ass and classy EXTREMLY long snake-slim upper body just like bonk a slim super model with long straight black hair – not tied, also see the small tattoo on the neck back; missionary to stare at the bare pussy, open legs wide for hard bonk, cuddle me hard when my body cover her, real moans, can feel her vaginal contraction and she move her snake waist back and forth to accommodate me, finally cum; cuddle for a while and she offer me the water and shower herself while I rest on the bed, then I shower myself and she dry for me with towel, the whole session is very comfortable and not rush at all)
Massage – N.A. (no time)
GFE – 7.5 (gentle soft spoken call me darling all the time, caring to dry for me with towel after the shower, she was singing Thai songs happily after the pre-bonk shower with the central music, quite girlish personality, if can French then GFE will be 8.5)
Attitude – 8/10 (service no rush and very comfortable with her gentle voices, friendly to offer water as soon as I step into the room)
OKT – 6/10 (SOP)
Damage – 50/25mins
RTF – YES for the perfect slim yet curvy body and the gentle caring personality
I had a different experience.

Looks wise not bad. Nice tits.
But her work attitude cannot make it.
Once on the bed as i m a bit hard, she put condom already . Wtf. After sucking for awhile, come on top to fuck already. Less than 10 strokes , ask to go missionary. Lick the nipples say itchy. Kiss the neck say cannot. When finished she just go n bathe herselfdidnt even jio me.
A big fail for me.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1