The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of
Re: phuket

Will be there ard mid June. Any bros planning 3 months ahead? Can bring me around
Old 17-04-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dream22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
Will be there ard mid June. Any bros planning 3 months ahead? Can bring me around
Bro, im going on 8-11 june. Think we could meet up? First timer here btw
Old 06-05-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kittosoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
I also lor....
Old 12-05-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In phuket which bar got the hottest girl (in asian perspective) ? Or which bar got the similar girl quality to Bacarra in Soi Cowboy ?
Old 23-05-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kingpin1088 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading there 6-9 June. Let me know if anyone wants to chiong together.
Old 24-05-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
In phuket which bar got the hottest girl (in asian perspective) ? Or which bar got the similar girl quality to Bacarra in Soi Cowboy ?
If bars, any in the Tiger complex can be quite hot, but they are sometimes hit & miss, depending who is working there. Even my regular gal for 1 yr also go to another city to work.
Old 24-05-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
lolb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Uhmm, anyone going phuket coming this weekend? Solo trip alone
Old 24-05-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
personally, Harem by Suzy Wong's is one of my favs.. but phuket bargirls can be quite picky when it comes to paying bf
Old 26-05-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster (M)

Ace1983110683 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolb View Post
Uhmm, anyone going phuket coming this weekend? Solo trip alone
Me... 26-28
Old 27-05-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
lolb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace1983110683 View Post
Me... 26-28
Pm me... I can't pm u cause ur account under moderation.
Old 05-06-2017, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ok.. now i am writing FR troughout my 8days trip including Phuket & BKK in the airport while i still can remember.

##PHUKET##
I was so disappointed when the girl i invited to go phuket togther with me suddenly cant made it. Knew this girl through FB but later on I did see her in bkk.. So the first Night, my first time to bangla road, enter almost all Agogo.. Sealon Agg is somthing like Crazy house, where the girl fully naked and i can fingering her & suck her boobs. But this club is very pushy for lady drink. Overall the girls look does not on pair with bkk. BTW, the barfine rate & ST rate is crazy.. I was quoted by a stunning girl 1.5k Barfine & 3.5k ST. Obviously i declined. I like Harem the most,all the girl is naked and it is the only bar i feel the quality can match bkk quality. The girl i had is from bkk and she is friendly and not pushy for lady drink.. She got average look but perfect body just like anime's body. Too bad she is tired and not interested to ST.I feel Harem got the most luxurious & clean environment too.

2nd Day, as I had to visit the island alone and the weather is really bad.. thunder storm raining.. feel life threatening when ridding the boat. Night time, bangla road again, this time visited Club.. Among all, i was amazed with illuzion club sound and lighting.. Feel very up standards like bkk, they hire Ah Mo DJ & Dancer. Around 12am, many FL start floaded in the club.. Hooked up one of the FL and was quoted 2k till morning. Agreed but i informed her that I have to travel to Bkk on next day early morning.. Overall the service & FJ is very good.. Allow Bbbj & DFK. She is from bkk.. Gave her extra 300baht for taxi as my resort is quite far from bangla.
Old 12-06-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody in Phuket tonight?
Old 26-06-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
OodN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Day 1 - part 2

Nice FR. Good start guide for newbies to phuket like me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petersanchez View Post
Bhangla at Night

After returning, I grabbed dinner at about 7 pm and went back to the hotel. And wanted to catch up on some sleep before heading out. I woke up at 1 am, got some work stuff done and was in Bangla at about 2:30 am. The place was alive with tons of FLs on the street. A good number of them were decent lookers. There were a ton of Ladyboys, so be careful. There was an internet article on how to spot them, but I think asking the girl straight up is the way to go.

I went to the white room at first. They had an open bar with first drink purchase and free refills. The drink (Vodka+Mixer) was 200 thb. I downed 2 of those back to back, the second and subsequent drinks were free. Although the club itself is very nice with really good acoustics, I didn't see any FLs there. There were some European girls and a ton of dudes. It seemed like a Vegas night club. I came out and walked to the other end of Bangla and decided to check out Tai Pan.

Tai Pan

Tai Pan was packed at 3 am. The place was thumping with the usual dance music. As soon as I entered I saw the girls near the door and thought, "Shit! there's no way i am letting any of these touch my dick". They were really out of shape and ugly looking. The dancers were all fine looking. I grabbed a drink and decided to walk towards the dance floor. This is where I saw a bunch of pretty FLs grinding away with old to really old white mongers. I give a big thumbs up for Tai Pan for this reason. You have booze, great dance music in a dark-ish room which a lot of FLs and the bar girls. Except for food, there's not really anything missing. I stayed there for the next 2 hours or so. I liked one FL and one dancer but both were taken before I was able to approach them.

On the walk back to the hotel, the street was relatively thinned out of FLs. Overall for a half day after a long flight to get there, Phuket was surprisingly easy to navigate to have a good time. I will continue the report tomorrow for day 2.
Old 27-06-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster (M)

Ghjklvbn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Anyone got lobang for best gals (at reasonable rates) in Phuket.

On short stay and prefer not to go shopping at Soi Bangla.
Wanna get them over to the villa instead for the whole day.

Would super appreciate your PM. Thanks a million in advance.
Old 29-06-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster (M)

Ghjklvbn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any interesting FR or OKT about Phuket? Going soon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1