The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Any bros on the ground in Patts now? I am supposed to arrive on tuesday but was informed by my contact there is heavy flooding in Patts these past couple of days. She advised me to postpone my trip to next week. I have done some research checking on news reports and social media and although the pictures available show flooding on beach road / naklua areas...... but the rest of Patts does not seem to be much affected.

However I would like to confirm with boots on the ground for actual situation if there are any bros presently there.
Dun wanna waste my airticket & hotel bookings.
Nope... I was there just yesterday... No flood.
Low season... kinda quiet.
Old 28-05-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Last night raining and this morning have heavy rain that lasted about an hour... still no flood.
Old 28-05-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

On fri night, rained and only some ponding in stretches on sai 3. When I left yesterday morning, clear. Can expect the wet weather to dampen your mongering spirit. Even down south in Hua Hin, wet last evening and this afternoon.

But nothing like what you read of Bkk floods.
Old 28-05-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Can expect the wet weather to dampen your mongering spirit.
For every window that closes , another opens
Old 29-05-2017, 01:55 PM
数三

My Reputation: Points: 28323 / Power: 87
masterhuh99 has a reputation beyond reputemasterhuh99 has a reputation beyond reputemasterhuh99 has a reputation beyond reputemasterhuh99 has a reputation beyond reputemasterhuh99 has a reputation beyond reputemasterhuh99 has a reputation beyond reputemasterhuh99 has a reputation beyond reputemasterhuh99 has a reputation beyond reputemasterhuh99 has a reputation beyond reputemasterhuh99 has a reputation beyond reputemasterhuh99 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice thread, appreciated.
Old 09-06-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

any updates on patts land, bros?

personally, i feel that pattaya is a much better cheong place than bkk due to the sheer volume of girls...think abouyt it.....supply and demand, more supply of pussies equals lower price, isn't it? haha
Old 13-06-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Fire in Central Pattaya causes 10 Million Bahts worth of damage Muze Club.

http://pattayaone.news/en/fire-pattaya-10-million-baht/
Old 13-06-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
any updates on patts land, bros?

personally, i feel that pattaya is a much better cheong place than bkk due to the sheer volume of girls...think abouyt it.....supply and demand, more supply of pussies equals lower price, isn't it? haha
I am just curious, what update u need? Be specific, gers, gers pussy tight, loose, weather, sea view or...?? Pattaya entertainment has been there for donkey yrs, what can change unless Thai military flatten the whole town.

If others mention Pattaya is a dead town, all ugly gers....will it stops u from going? If u plan to head to Pattaya then just go, if it goes wrong, head back to BKK which is less than 2 hrs.
Old 14-06-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

These templates should be made available.

'Im planning a xxx trip soon. I'm a newbie so I need recommendations'

'I know Thailand well but want you to show me what I don't know. In return I will give you the pleasure of cramping your style , pull long face if I not happy , scold you if you bring me to places I don't like , tell others I discovered secret places you spent endless nites there building rapport .... and if you are lucky ,I will buy you a 50b draft beer during happy hour!'
Old 22-06-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Pattaya was seriously hit by typhoons last few days. Even Soi 6 bars was ordered to be closed and can only commence business from 6pm. Many customers were also caught in the act inside the Gentlemen clubs.
Old 22-06-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
Pattaya was seriously hit by typhoons last few days. Even Soi 6 bars was ordered to be closed and can only commence business from 6pm. Many customers were also caught in the act inside the Gentlemen clubs.
I was there 16-20jun. Hot like hell and PRC tourists packing the beach, not a drop of rain...are you there now????
Old 22-06-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Why put out this kind of fake news???
Old 22-06-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
Why put out this kind of fake news???
Typhoons = Big Winds = Cyclones => are all samsters lingo for police raids. Dun be so quick to accuse others when you are such an ignoramous idiot. Go learn some samster lingo first to really understand the messsges here.
Old 22-06-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Typhoons = Big Winds = Cyclones => are all samsters lingo for police raids. Dun be so quick to accuse others when you are such an ignoramous idiot. Go learn some samster lingo first to really understand the messsges here.
Point noted..5555...cheers.
Old 24-06-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Pattaya Walking Street bars warned: No prostitutes, no guns
and be closed by 3am.

http://pattayaone.news/en/pattaya-wa...street-curfew/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1