The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
with the $60 visa... i guess most will rather fly with budget airlines now
Why pick on Singaporean and Indonesian only and not include the other Asean
countries & China that also came in thru their land borders.
Old 27-05-2017, 05:15 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Why pick on Singaporean and Indonesian only and not include the other Asean
countries & China that also came in thru their land borders.
Gues there is too many people misusing this so the thai government have to do something about it
Old 27-05-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Bangkok streets paralysed.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...drenched-again
Old 28-05-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Ya, he should hang out with normal girls, those bar girls or FL will only talk about $

Sometime you should also try to pick up girls from salon or make up shops, if correct moves apply you could have a kinky night
Question. You seem to be well verse in Thailand bkk. I'm looking at medical especially cardiac and dental. Going to get my braces and root canal done. Singapore expensive?
Old 28-05-2017, 04:00 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
Question. You seem to be well verse in Thailand bkk. I'm looking at medical especially cardiac and dental. Going to get my braces and root canal done. Singapore expensive?
There are more well-verse bros out here.... but to answer your question, yes medical in Thailand is much cheaper than Singapore but do not forget the standard is lower as medical in Singapore is more advanced so make sure you research to see and get what you want 1st
Old 28-05-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
If you are looking for dental services..... go to the Philippines.
The good dentists there are mostly US educated and trained there and are damn cheap.... much cheaper than LOS and only a fraction of SGP dental costs.
Old 29-05-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
holicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyholicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
will be in bkk from 8 to 10 jul. any bros there during this period?
Old 30-05-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I'm heading to Bangkok for a short trip in June and was wondering if I can find clean massage parlours that provide teasing. I know it's an odd request, haha

Any recommendations? Really appreciate it.
Old 30-05-2017, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I'm heading to Bangkok for a short trip in June and was wondering if I can find clean massage parlours that provide teasing. I know it's an odd request, haha

Any recommendations? Really appreciate it.
Just tell the ML you don't want happy ending
Old 30-05-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just tell the ML you don't want happy ending
Haha well that's certainly one way. Thanks!

Will it potentially upset them though?
Old 30-05-2017, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Haha well that's certainly one way. Thanks!

Will it potentially upset them though?
you can also tip them to make them happy
Old 30-05-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
you can also tip them to make them happy
I definitely wasn't thinking that through thoroughly. But yeah, thanks for the advice - really appreciate it Am I allowed to ask for spa recommendations here or should I do that in the main board?
Old 30-05-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
... Am I allowed to ask for spa recommendations here or should I do that in the main board?
Don't see any reason why you cannot ask your spa question here

The massage thread leans towards those with happy ending (hj) or those masquerading as fxxk shops.

For clean massages, you don't offend the gals if you say no to happy ending. It's your choice (resistance too). A token tip will be most appreciated.

For real spas, some good hotels do have inhouse, for example Pathumwan Princess hotel near MBK. Think your cursory Google search will turn up lots-just beware those misleading commercials or neon lights, 'spa' tends to be generic name
Old 02-06-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Candidates for Miss Thailand 2017

4 days later ... the winner dies in car crash !!!

R . I . P
Old 02-06-2017, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
Candidates for Miss Thailand 2017

4 days later ... the winner dies in car crash !!!

R . I . P
WTF, poor girl so suay....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1