The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old 25-05-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 9
harleyquinnz is a splendid one to beholdharleyquinnz is a splendid one to beholdharleyquinnz is a splendid one to beholdharleyquinnz is a splendid one to beholdharleyquinnz is a splendid one to beholdharleyquinnz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
As long you be nice to them, anything can.... if you show attitude to WL, WL where will give....
True, true. Former G3 of H8 at JM went down on her knees and did it for me after I told her to suck it all up in the midst of standing doggy her. Turned her ard, one hand on her shoulder, let her know and got an eager greenlight from her. One swift motion of pushing her down to her knees and pulling her head to my raging pipe and one swift swipe off the rubber and she homed in with mouth wide open and she suck it all in while grabbing my ass as I fire shots after shots.

Sadly, ORDed the following week after end of duty. Sobz sobz

Best part, first time I tried her.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 26-05-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 2
Lorres deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exactly, as above like Bro Strike said.
For me, my first f to a untried WL is always gentle and polite. If I sense she ok with me, next f will be different.
I am glad I found a new RTF that let me peel off her undies and let me f with her clothes on.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros . Whose online now ? Need some advices/help . Thanks in advance
Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM
Sawasdee Krab :D
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 12196 / Power: 30
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
Hey bros . Whose online now ? Need some advices/help . Thanks in advance
you can post on forum what advice you need... lol
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
you can post on forum what advice you need... lol

Bro . Just now along lor 12 went to have session with the WL . I make her squirt and she likes it .. but she told me she likes it more if i swallows her squirt .. i started to enjoy my session with her .. but when she ask me to do this i dunno how to react... what should i do ? Thanks
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Sawasdee Krab :D
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 12196 / Power: 30
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
Bro . Just now along lor 12 went to have session with the WL . I make her squirt and she likes it .. but she told me she likes it more if i swallows her squirt .. i started to enjoy my session with her .. but when she ask me to do this i dunno how to react... what should i do ? Thanks
Very simple, if you don't want to swallow her squirt, tell her straight away lor... but in a nice and friendly manner like... say you are not comfortable with it.... or other reason.... you straight away say no... in future RTF she will mark you and services will drop
Old Today, 02:22 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 5
leehuashen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried L18H40. Girl 19.

OKT very friendly, girl is pretty, ice queen look, good ass for doggy but also ice queen service. Think she hungry. not gonna rtf her.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal