The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 13
pooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to behold
Anyone knows where Lina is?

Hi guys, I'm trying to find the contact of a petite milfy ML called Lina (or Linda). She worked with meaty Miya(Bella) at katong previously (not sure if it was permanently or on adhoc). She's quite petite and has a raspy voice, abit like sore throat type. Anyone who knows who I'm talking about can pls pm me her contact if you have? Thanks in advance! 🙏🏼
Old 16-04-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone knows where Lina is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooldian View Post
Hi guys, I'm trying to find the contact of a petite milfy ML called Lina (or Linda). She worked with meaty Miya(Bella) at katong previously (not sure if it was permanently or on adhoc). She's quite petite and has a raspy voice, abit like sore throat type. Anyone who knows who I'm talking about can pls pm me her contact if you have? Thanks in advance! 🙏🏼
If you are referring to PRC Lina @ 2** East Coast Road level 2 joint, she had already quitted from this industry since end July 2023, and got herself a man.
Maybe you are looking for other Lina's.
Old 16-04-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 13
pooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
If you are referring to PRC Lina @ 2** East Coast Road level 2 joint, she had already quitted from this industry since end July 2023, and got herself a man.
Thanks bro. Not sure if it's the same Lina cuz I only met her once when I went to Miya/Bella's shop in katong sc and she invited Lina in for 4 hands. Didn't manage to get her contact after that. Lol. But if the Lina u mentioned is a petite milf with raspy voice, then I guess should be her ba. And yes she prc but accent sounds like from south (not the stereotypical prc accent).
Old 16-04-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
HonestFR888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Yeah, heard working in a normal (hotel?) job now and getting 5k monthly allowance from that married guy. She was really good! But she sign on a good package, so i am happy for her too!
Old Yesterday, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

did you seal the deal with her? she used to work all the time and till late
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i prefer Orchard Tower Lina. looking for her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1