The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Sex during diving trips

I like to go diving trips but my divemaster best friend will always ended up with more fj than me. I wish I am a divemaster too.

Do you guys fuck girls not your gf on diving trips? Wives and gfs should not know this. Else they will keep following. And if you break up and the other divers find out, they will fuck your gf
Old 09-11-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: Sex during diving trips

That's not true, i wasn't a dive master, just open sea but every dive trip is fruitful because the dive centre is own by my buddy.
he will jio me when the group is lopsided with gals. He is a dive instructor cum dive centre owner, after 12 years as a navy diver.
he really gets a lot of gals, best is when there were japanese students. Guys go diving must act sart else all the gals stick to dive master / instructors
Old 09-11-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 5
Pathypo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPathypo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's not true you dont need to be a dive master or instructor, to be fruitful. make sure you are a season diver yourself and know the in and out of your equipments (Safety first if not need rescue pai sai) and help them during the dive trip and make small talks to build the pathway first and during diving make sure to keep a look out and see if there are girls struggling to dive, can always assist by holding their hand and dive together. the rest is up to your own hardwork liao.
Old 09-11-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

I am curious, what kind of dive do you guys go to to have that kind of opportunities? When I go live-onboard, no chance leh. First of all, the operator will separate rooms of boys/girls that are not couples. Everybody have bunkmate(s)... how to have chance?

Resort dive?
Old 09-11-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

My best friend is late 40s and still get a lot to fuck. Put me to shame. Malaysian girls and Singaporean girls seems to be more open minded among the ASEAN girls. Indonesian girls are more shy
Old 09-11-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
I like to go diving trips but my divemaster best friend will always ended up with more fj than me. I wish I am a divemaster too.

Do you guys fuck girls not your gf on diving trips? Wives and gfs should not know this. Else they will keep following. And if you break up and the other divers find out, they will fuck your gf
I am actually pretty surprised by your reasoning...just how old are you?

There is actually not much difference to pick up (and fuck) during a dive trip, if they (the ladies) are looking for a fuck, then you get to fuck, if not then no.

There is no difference from picking up gals in pubs except maybe it is easier since everyone is confined to the dive boat or resort....

Bottomline is it is not commercial fuck, if you look like shit (to your target), it don't matter if you are a dive master, you still don't get the girl...
Old 09-11-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

wow
now i know the reason why diving is so popular among young people!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 09-11-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 5
Pathypo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPathypo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

All i can said is play your cards well, if the girl feel safe in your hand thank the event will unfold by itself one. Make sure you do your part la, don't go there like desperate can liao.

LOB or resort dive are the same, it's just your pickup skill. separate rooms, can always chill in common area after your last dive talk talk about the day, hows the dive what your saw etc, share food, if best they abut cramp here and there offer 100plus and your massage skills liao if they are comfortable so far i try most wont resist a good massage after 4 dive in the day.
Old 09-11-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
wow
now i know the reason why diving is so popular among young people!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Ya balls. I should have taken up diving years ago when I was younger.
Old 09-11-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 19
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Stop fantasying, borders are not open yet.
Old 09-11-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong View Post
Stop fantasying, borders are not open yet.
Er... Isn't that's why it's called fantasising?
Old 10-11-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

beach resorts and live on boards alwasy great for fucking hehe
Old 11-11-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
beach resorts and live on boards alwasy great for fucking hehe
Need advice from sis how.. I never seems to have chance.
Old 11-11-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Need advice from sis how.. I never seems to have chance.
err this is just whether you look attractive or are a nice person hahaha
Old 12-11-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post

[just a random picture]

is it similar to something like this?

Last edited by 1231231233; 12-11-2021 at 03:28 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1