The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: FR - Rip off Masseuse - book at your own risk

bro, i suggest u post her photo to this so allbro can can aleart even she change profile or name alsonot use, unless she go change face...
Old 11-05-2013, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

1 TS will not has 100% all good FLs
Will not condem a TS just for 1 bad FL exp ... As he has no total control of her too ... she is but just 1 of TS customers
Good TS will accepted feed back n buck up his FL bad attitude
If she never change .... TS may drop her fm his stable
Its better to drop off 1 bad apple then to let t whole branch rot

TS reputation r to b gain by supportive of most samters here w honest report n rating n good intro too
1 bad apple will not damage TS reputation if he handle positively w complain n even earn more respect n support

I support to reveal her TS n her thread openly n post n link this post on her thread too to warn samters
FLs r here to earn hard $$$ so tats our hard earned $$$ too

Let us expose all BAD FTs n drive them out of this service industry n not let them get out of control to cheat our hard earn $$$ n destroy our playground
Support n respect GOOD FTs only as they out to give her best to serve n earn her hard earn $$$ by making us a happy n satisfied paying customers

We samters has a choice if we want to accept t package as stated n to demand wat we see r wat we get to make our $$$ well spend

TSs r just t supplier of FLs
We r t demand n paying customers
So we r in t control too

Both get t good jobs done n we leave n return happily as a satisfied paying customers
Just IMHO

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4

Last edited by loneyheart; 11-05-2013 at 02:14 AM.
Old 11-05-2013, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sweetprcbabes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
1 TS will not has 100% all good FLs
Will not condem a TS just for 1 bad FL exp ... As he has no total control of her too ... she is but just 1 of TS customers
Good TS will accepted feed back n buck up his FL bad attitude
If she never change .... TS may drop her fm his stable
Its better to drop off 1 bad apple then to let t whole branch rot

TS reputation r to b gain by supportive of most samters here w honest report n rating n good intro too
1 bad apple will not damage TS reputation if he handle positively w complain n even earn more respect n support

I support to reveal her TS n her thread openly n post n link this post on her thread too to warn samters
FLs r here to earn hard $$$ so tats our hard earned $$$ too

Let us expose all BAD FTs n drive them out of this service industry n not let them get out of control to cheat our hard earn $$$ n destroy our playground
Support n respect GOOD FTs only as they out to give her best to earn her hard earn $$$

We samters has a choice if we want to accept t package as stated n to demand wat we see r wat we get to make our $$$ we spend

TSs r just t supplier of FLs
We r t demand n paying customers
So we r in t control too

Both get t good jobs done n we leave n return happily as a satisfied paying customers
Just IMHO

I support bro's idea
Old 11-05-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11212 / Power: 24
justhorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro 2timesaday, thanks for sharing the info privately.

I understand your predicament and I support you. 10 pts from me!
Old 12-05-2013, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
sgguy34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support naming gal and stable. Bad means bad! Good must praise, otherwise think all singaporean cai tao ar
Old 12-05-2013, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
w0lfman is Cool - loads of Potential

Business for all gal providing Massage and HJ at 90 wil be slooooooooooow. One FR kills all
Old 12-05-2013, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2timesaday View Post
I think maybe I ought to clarify sometime here.

I believe the stable (the website promoting this girl).... is simply her advertiser.... and nothing more. And he is most likely - NOT the black-okt" that the girl was referring to.....

I believe she is under the control of an actual pimp who is housing her and taking a cut from her earnings that that of the other girls in the same aprtment. Her real pimp is probably the "black okt" she was referring to.

I came to that conclusion because she shares the apartment with 5 other girls. Together, they share 3 bedrms. All the girls camp out in the living room and whoever has a customer uses the bedrooms.

That is why I do not believe in openly naming the stable.... because listing-stable and her okt are 2 different people... as far as I can conclude.
Bro 2timesaday , like what u say they are her advertiser , I believe they got no control over them about your bad experience.we can only feedback to them n to our bros here. why not just post her picture so all Bro will take note, she can photo shot again but no use, we can always reject if happen to book her , no need to pity this kind of bitch . our money also hard to earn but at the same time also must teach those bad apples a lesson. your FR is very much appreciated here.
Old 12-05-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
charlesxll is Cool - loads of Potential

bro 2timesaday! can u just bloody name the okt and girl alr... hearing your story kinda pisses me off but knowing u still wanna be the good guy after what had happened pisses me even more!!!
Old 12-05-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
KingJulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woh someone zapped me without leaving his nick and said I am cocky hahaha
Old 14-05-2013, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 21
imate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I totally understand what you went through bro. Just had a similar bad experience recently and instead of getting a reply from the TS, a newbie with only 4 posts came and gave good ratings! The TS just continue to bump the thread like nothing ever happened. I don't know if I just want to laugh or get even more pissed.

Gone are the days where people here really wanted to share gems and was not out to cheat another bro's money and sperms. Now, they don't care. I do agree with what many of the bros had posted so far, we are not carrots to be chopped.
Old 14-05-2013, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 17
2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imate View Post
I totally understand what you went through bro. Just had a similar bad experience recently and instead of getting a reply from the TS, a newbie with only 4 posts came and gave good ratings! The TS just continue to bump the thread like nothing ever happened. I don't know if I just want to laugh or get even more pissed.

Gone are the days where people here really wanted to share gems and was not out to cheat another bro's money and sperms. Now, they don't care. I do agree with what many of the bros had posted so far, we are not carrots to be chopped.
The advertising threads are so aggressive these days in SBF.... the advertising TS need to bump up their girls threads every hour or so to outdo each other, otherwise their threads will get lost 5 or 6 or even 10 pages behind.... so do you think they really have time to attend to one negative FR.

I believe... the advertiser TS value their ratings with their FL more... (so as to attract more girls to advertise with them.) They don't really pay attention to the ratings from chiongsters unless too many bad reviews come in at the same time... then they may sit up and start to do damage control. The bigger their portfolio of girls.... the less time they have to attend to complains.

Look at the health centre section.... up to 3-4 years ago.... it was a good section where brothers really shared FRs for good massage places and recommended angpai,and girls who gave good service. These days... the health centre section is flooded with advertisers.... and newbies asking for contacts.... there is no more value in that section. (of course all the AV raids helped to kill the threads there too....)

Now... with AV always monitoring here.... we can no longer give good FRs, otherwise the playgrounds will be quickly raided....

so we also must evolve with the times ---> new trend should be be to provide bad FR for gals who provide bad service so they they can be quickly shut-down. We do not have to worry about accidentally giving the contact info to a undercover AV who pm you for her contact, right?
Old 14-05-2013, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so do you think they really have time to attend to one negative FR.
Why not? It may be 1 bad FR to you but if enough people ask him about it, it will seem like many bad FR to him. You write 1 bad FR. 30 other guys ask him about this 1 bad FR. You think the advertisers won't be irritated and do something?

Quote:
so we also must evolve with the times ---> new trend should be be to provide bad FR for gals who provide bad service so they they can be quickly shut-down. We do not have to worry about accidentally giving the contact info to a undercover AV who pm you for her contact, right?
You are quite the expert in got say like never say right? You write so many words but what did we learn after reading through them? Nothing. We still don't know who you are complaining about.

Since you aren't going to help us weed out the bad, why not keep your comments to yourself in future? Less frustrating for everyone.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1