The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 16
cuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to all
Re: Upper serangoon shopping center ....teasing massage

Came here to recce for new blood besides the usual milfs but no luck so decided to venture nearby opposite ussc. Found 2 shops just a few shops away from each other.

The first one I went before, recently just re-opened doing reno, the interior is still very dark. Engaged some small talk, seems to have only 2 milfs working but one seem quite busty (shd be C cup!). Anyway she not really a looker so I wanted to see the other shop first.

The other shop should be very recently opened, think about 2 months only. Very bright and got a ah lian recept. She quite busty but she say she dont do massage. Some of the rooms are very close to entrance. Better be clothed when you come out of the room cos the outside ppl got full view of the passageway. Saw in menu that they have prostate massage at $88 and normal chinese style massage at $58. Was later told got promo price at $50. Since new joint, I thought just try once, if not good won't come back anymore. Was assigned a masseuse Ch**** for the 1 hr massage. Strength wise ok, some points was quite painful and had to ask her to soften. Towards the end was awaiting the GQ as she had this rather foxy and milf look. But.. surprise surprise, no GQ and I was left high and dry. When i was on the way out, I saw one prc lady talking, quite petite and cute. I ask the ah lian recept and she say the lady come here for "interview" to be masseuse.

If any bros would like the location, can pm me. It is about 5 to 10min walk from ussc with some eateries. Kind of hard to believe they are clean joint lol so maybe other bros can try and share.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
sexyboy95 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexyboy95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went to a MP today at level 4... casually walking around then this milf keep giving eye contact, then she wink at me. once she wink, i melt sia. kena tempted liao, then i go ask her, what she do there... she say massage all also have, paid 30 for 30mins. why not right? her body so power. Go in, nice place, quite small room, she ask me undress and started with massage, her hands damn soft, massage strength was good also, not really a time watcher, halfway in, she pop cq, ask if want any extra services. took the BJ for 70, her sucking. Must try.

Boobs : 36 C I guess
Face :7.5/10 cfm looks
Body : 8/10 very nice body
Massage room : 8/10
Damage : 30 + 70
RTF : Yes
Old 04-09-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
vampmos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When at there i walked a few round to recce and there were can't remember is 3 or 4 massage but one of it the signboard green in colour caught my attention so went in and give it a try. Her massage so-so but the 抓根 power💪💪💪. Recommend guy that need to recover manhood to go.

Face :7/10 cfm looks
Body : 7/10 very nice body
Damage : 30 + 8
Old 08-09-2017, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 11
dreamingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampmos View Post
When at there i walked a few round to recce and there were can't remember is 3 or 4 massage but one of it the signboard green in colour caught my attention so went in and give it a try. Her massage so-so but the 抓根 power💪💪💪. Recommend guy that need to recover manhood to go.

Bro, the damage is 30+80? Or, just 8?
Old 08-09-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

anyone got any feedback on the level 2 MP next to the buddha shop? Walk past yesterday and saw 2 ML. One of them is the owner of another shop near the toilet which I have no interest in. More interested in the other one of shoulder length hair MILF-next-door hahahaha..
Old 08-09-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
vampmos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingon View Post
Bro, the damage is 30+80? Or, just 8?
Bro Sorry is 80
Old 08-09-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
anyone got any feedback on the level 2 MP next to the buddha shop? Walk past yesterday and saw 2 ML. One of them is the owner of another shop near the toilet which I have no interest in. More interested in the other one of shoulder length hair MILF-next-door hahahaha..
Me too

Just upped there.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 28-09-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 16
zinkjjack is a glorious beacon of lightzinkjjack is a glorious beacon of lightzinkjjack is a glorious beacon of lightzinkjjack is a glorious beacon of lightzinkjjack is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampmos View Post

Good. Place to hang out. Just drop by today. Got satisfied
Old 09-10-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
TwoWrongs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to a Level 4 MP.
Met this ML who looked like those fresh grad uni girls ready to start working, with the enthusiasm to match too.

Boobs: 8/10 ( They have a nice even shape to it, perfect for cupping and sucking)
Body: 8/10 ( Like I mentioned above, face looks a little on the older side of 20s. but she keeps her figure well)
Massage: 4/10 ( teasing, and light)
GFE: 7/10 Very bubbly and easy to talk to, speaks a little english

Downside is that she's a bit of a carrot chopper, but for those who are confident in bringing down her price, I highly recommend her
Old 09-10-2017, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
huskyspower is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhuskyspower is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhuskyspower is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhuskyspower is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhuskyspower is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Upper serangoon shopping center ....teasing massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWrongs View Post
Met this ML who looked like those fresh grad uni girls ready to start working, with the enthusiasm to match too.

Boobs: 8/10 ( They have a nice even shape to it, perfect for cupping and sucking)
Body: 8/10 ( Like I mentioned above, face looks a little on the older side of 20s. but she keeps her figure well)

Downside is that she's a bit of a carrot chopper, but for those who are confident in bringing down her price, I highly recommend her
Her boobs are so beautifully shaped , and nice figure
Old 11-10-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWrongs View Post

What is the cost you pay?
Old 15-10-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went today (Sunday). The 4th floor one that you guys were talking about was closed.
Old 15-10-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xatral View Post
Went today (Sunday). The 4th floor one that you guys were talking about was closed.
Bro, which 4th floor one you went? I went ytd still open eh. I went to the one beside the escalator.
Old 15-10-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, update. I went to the one on the 4th floor. The PRC girl that always stand in front and pull customer.

Wah i tell you at first she was nice nice. Dragged me in to tell me the price.
30$ for the entrance fee and subsequently she say extra 50$ for HJ so = 80$ for 30minutes.

Asked if she got take off clothes , she said no and no touching of her body. WTF.

Then i said i only got 60$ on me, her face turned black and say 60$ cannot do anything.

Last edited by aaazzz; 22-10-2017 at 12:24 PM.
Old 15-10-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signhere View Post
Anybody know about the lady on level 4 who does facial ? How was it and any more ?
Think this is the one i went...

Last edited by aaazzz; 16-10-2017 at 03:53 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread