The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-03-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cebailang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper serangoon shopping center ....teasing massage

mind share with me too, Thanks in advance
Old 19-03-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1642 / Power: 12
VKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant future

Not sure the unit, but it's at the 4th floor beside escalator, last shop on your left. Won't miss one la, it's a shop that's all green in Colour
Old 19-03-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 9
Comcomff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyComcomff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone try rose spa at 216-5syed alwi road ? The girls there so hot and young tall nice body .
Old 20-03-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
lickmaster12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All lvl 4 facial and massage knife are all very sharp. They just waiting to chop us very very deep. Me and my friends tried mostly all the shop on lvl 4. We intend never to go back. All injured quite bad
Old 20-03-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ahboyam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro VKANE finally visited 4th flr yesterday. spot a nice looking milf sitting at the counter and was smiling talking on the phone. so walk over see if she is available.

Room environment is clean and I was surprise with her Massage rub not bad, I thought mostly shopping center ML only know piano type Lol... soon GQ popped and yes she have a nice body with C cup. little bro immediately stand up, she smile and start to do her things, rubbing + stocking and some sound make by her oh shit cannot tahan wanted to fire right away lol...... she help me clean up and told me there is another ML but today she was off may be next time can try her too.

Damage are standard shopping centre rate and of coz will definitely RTF again. To all bros who are interested can PM me for contact..
Old 20-03-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

VKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant future

Are you referring to the shop beside computer shop? Cuz the big boob Milf provides facial, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyam View Post
Thanks to bro VKANE finally visited 4th flr yesterday. spot a nice looking milf sitting at the counter and was smiling talking on the phone. so walk over see if she is available.

Room environment is clean and I was surprise with her Massage rub not bad, I thought mostly shopping center ML only know piano type Lol... soon GQ popped and yes she have a nice body with C cup. little bro immediately stand up, she smile and start to do her things, rubbing + stocking and some sound make by her oh shit cannot tahan wanted to fire right away lol...... she help me clean up and told me there is another ML but today she was off may be next time can try her too.

Damage are standard shopping centre rate and of coz will definitely RTF again. To all bros who are interested can PM me for contact..
Old 21-03-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Oh my Tian, read le I also wanna go find.
Old 21-03-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ahboyam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKANE View Post
Are you referring to the shop beside computer shop? Cuz the big boob Milf provides facial, right?
I pass by computer shop but it was close so keep walking than notice have 3 unit but she catch my eyes lol... . Have u try the computer shop?
Old 21-03-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 11
cicakt3 is one of the Best!cicakt3 is one of the Best!cicakt3 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyam View Post
I pass by computer shop but it was close so keep walking than notice have 3 unit but she catch my eyes lol... . Have u try the computer shop?
Hi Senior, Mind share the ctcs and location? Thanks in advance
Old 21-03-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
LatinoHeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicakt3 View Post
Hi Senior, Mind share the ctcs and location? Thanks in advance
Location already stated Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre. There are a few MP so even u try one can always try different one again. Just avoid the roaming auntie....lol
Old 21-03-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

lets not attract too much attention to his playground.
Old 21-03-2017, 10:43 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

any units inside his building has shower facilities?

If I am not wrong, most of them is dry wash

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-03-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
any units inside his building has shower facilities?

If I am not wrong, most of them is dry wash
I think all is dry wash. Which is why I never ever ever ask for FJ over there. One ML I visited twice cleans up her body with a basin of water after we have done BM and HJ. Which is why every time I'm done there confirm go home quickly shower
Old 24-03-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 11
cicakt3 is one of the Best!cicakt3 is one of the Best!cicakt3 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat View Post
Location already stated Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre. There are a few MP so even u try one can always try different one again. Just avoid the roaming auntie....lol
Thanks senior, ya the roaming auntie eyes very sharp Lol ... explore level 4, shop with green poster which share by bros here, skill not bad, good strength, nice teasing too, others service quite standard. RTM
Old 24-03-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

hmmm actually those tits get sucked on and cummed on alot .... cringe .... still can suck meh ..... dammnit!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread