The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Wah!! Your FR so solid, how I dare to post FR next time liao. hahaha... How is your wetnam trip? Did you visit the buffet club I told you? FR?
Old 28-11-2017, 05:27 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Wah!! Your FR so solid, how I dare to post FR next time liao. hahaha... How is your wetnam trip? Did you visit the buffet club I told you? FR?
Not solid la. I was not bad, drafting the FR now. I forget the the buffet club u mention.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-11-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27255 / Power: 24
Goalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer

Price
Full package 2500baht for 80mins with one round. 2nd shot have to neg with the lady directly

Concept & Procedure
Simple place go in, take a seat and ladies will be out for u to mirror. Ladies have no number tag just point on which one u want.After choose, paid and she will guide u to a room with attach toilet inside

Lady taken: idear

Background
A new lady as just arrived few days ago. She was from another province of Thailand and she mention this is her first time working this line in chiangmai. I m not sure she work at any other place before. She able to communicate in simple English too.

样貌:★★★★★
Chio looking with braces . She belong to mid dark skin type. The pic inside their wechat doesnt look appealing, look better in real. Long hair with nice smile and seductive eye.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my FR
Bro,
Thank you for for posting such amazing forum.

Minimum power 7 and above to exchange.

n rd - ang09, 222nge
Old 29-11-2017, 07:42 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalie View Post
Bro,
Thank you for for posting such amazing forum.
Thanks and welcome

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 30-11-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27255 / Power: 24
Goalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Not solid la. I was not bad, drafting the FR now. I forget the the buffet club u mention.
Buffet club?? Care to comment.

Minimum power 7 and above to exchange.

n rd - ang09, 222nge
Old 01-12-2017, 09:12 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalie View Post
Buffet club?? Care to comment.
I also not very sure as mention by some bro. Not sure is a club or place to eat. Hahahha

Old 01-12-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

many stealth agents not just in thailand...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 01-12-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
many stealth agents not just in thailand...
... is that you kelthai ??? ...

Old 01-12-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
555555 only vbkk and gang will behave in such a hooligan manner...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 05-12-2017, 09:19 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post

Really siah suay Sgporeans. I respect each own point of view in this episode, but what do u expect if u choose to fly with budget airline?
Old 05-12-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post
Really siah suay Sgporeans. I respect each own point of view in this episode, but what do u expect if u choose to fly with budget airline?
55555 ... ya ... agreed with you ... really siah suay Singaporeans .... for me ... all these delays I will just treat it as extended holidays lor
Old 06-12-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

I'm going back to CM next year and was doing some research on places to cheong near where I booked my room. I'm wondering if anyone heard of other places?

I found there's a few in the Santitham/Nimman area like the Khum Phucome Hotel (soapy massage), Anime Massage (not sure if got special), and 99 Karaoke (I heard this is a tahpao joint). Anyone got any feedback or FR on these places?
Old 07-12-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
marathonguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

agree on v good FR!
Old 08-12-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
barchormeeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros! I'm in Chiang Mai now looking for EDM/HipHop clubs like Demo Funky Villa in Bangkok, any suggestions??

Currently at Infinity Club now but very dead... only 2-3 tables..

Gonna check out Dolphin Spa tmr but looking for somewhere fun to party at night!!!
Old 08-12-2017, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barchormeeboy View Post
Hi all bros! I'm in Chiang Mai now looking for EDM/HipHop clubs like Demo Funky Villa in Bangkok, any suggestions??

Currently at Infinity Club now but very dead... only 2-3 tables..

Gonna check out Dolphin Spa tmr but looking for somewhere fun to party at night!!!
Take It, Sounds Up, WarmUp, GoodView

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1