The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2008, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all
Male Masseur

Hi Bros, I would strongly recommend tis Male masseur for his service n skill, really feel the relaxation after his gd massage, nowaday hardly get male masseur in health centre, but he is working as a freelance masseur, do house call all sex are welcome, but no hanky panky business, that is what I like, hv a gd n hard massage. He is charging $80/hrs, U'll may negotiate with him. Bros who like to hv a gd n hard massage, try him, sure No regret. PM me for his contact. So long no SIC. This is my a little contribution.
Old 24-08-2008, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Male Masseur

$80 per hr is expensive. U cn get very Gd serious hard tui nah ( I cn only than their half strength ) in a nice shop at $45 done by ladies. What is his selling point? Thx
Old 24-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Samster

Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhardboiled View Post
$80 per hr is expensive. U cn get very Gd serious hard tui nah ( I cn only than their half strength ) in a nice shop at $45 done by ladies. What is his selling point? Thx

Thank U Bros hardboiled for ur point, I would like to try ur lady massage, if u don mind to pm me the details, my pt is that I nv come across that lady can hv better strength than man, I really need very hard one, small size masseur can jump on my back, hahaaaa.................. may b a bit ex on the masseur, I will ask him to reduce price to attract client. Bros Tks in advance for ur contact on the masseuse.
Old 24-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No probs. . The shop is at club street . Name is called Oriental ph 67351101. Spk mandarin tell them to give u their fiercest massuer. Open everyday .
Old 24-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Samster

Thank U . Bros................
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1