The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2008, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 17
g0ldf1sh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Cheerleader look SYT

Finally, it is time I start to contribute after getting so much wonderful FL contacts from fellow un-selfish samsters.

I was feeling pissed today after a quarrel with OC. thus decided to let go but none of my fav FL contacts in the phone is available. so drive down to my fav spot to try my luck and hunt for potential syt.

As i was circling along lor 29,i notice one cute girl .wow not bad.petie size, warm wide smile and a silky long hair.look like typical GND, cheerleader look. I made another round back to the same lor and parked a short distance away. Guess it caught her attention as I see her move towards my car.

She poped the question and I ask her how much.she smile at me $80. I agreed and off to H81.

We TCSS on the way and can tell she is young cos she giggling like a little girl as we talk. Easily break the ice.

In the room, I bath myself as she claim she already did so. Was kind of playful and make some fun of me while I was bathing. When I am out, she is already in her BD suit

Action started as she give me a light peck on the cheek. The rest is SOP which I will not talk about it. tried 2 position. You can feel the tighness as she clamp your didi while she cum. Due to her tighiness, I also cannot tahan long.

Drop her back at lor 29 say gdbye to her promising to recommend good samsters to her.

Intrested bro who wanna try her can pm me for contact.

She is a nice gal, to protect her interest as I promise her, the following 3 conditions need to apply for bro wanting her contact:
1) No numbers collectors, please. Lets not waste each other time, she's strictly commercial not sweet talking chatline.
2) True Cheongster with at least 20 points or 3 FRs or more can PM me.
3) Apology, she do not take indian & malay.
4) Below 40 as per her request

She was conned here with promise of job and the rest I should not mention anymore.She cried but straighten out to make full use of time since she already here. She is studying in the day and is only available at nite.

She is now just trying to earn xtra cash for school fees,rental and travel fee so she can go back home next year. She will stop once she earned $200 target a day as told by her.

so bro at samsters treat her well, you will be rewarded with good service.

Cheers to good bonk!

PS.she text onli in mandrian.

name = 丽萍
origin = Fujian,PRC
age =21
boobs =B+ cup
height=1.55 (if she has been taller, will definately qualify for model)
looks =8.5 (GND, Warm smile that will melt your heart)
body = 9 (nice proportion, healthy looking and lean)
bbbj= (Didn't try)
gfe=8 (machiam my gf)
French =yes(depends on chemistry)
fj= 8.5 (One of my memorable one)
painting : yes
RTF : confirm yes
damage : $80/1 exclude room
Old 19-08-2008, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jokeraman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cheerleader look SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0ldf1sh View Post

She is a nice gal, to protect her interest as I promise her, the following 3 conditions need to apply for bro wanting her contact:
1) No numbers collectors, please. Lets not waste each other time, she's strictly commercial not sweet talking chatline.
2) True Cheongster with at least 20 points or 3 FRs or more can PM me.
3) Apology, she do not take indian & malay.
4) Below 40 as per her request
bro,

why is there such conditions where we can still get her at lor 2x without your pm as she is standing at the street FLing.your intro doesnt seem to be cheaper than her asking price.
Old 19-08-2008, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jokeraman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to the nick who zapped me,when did i scold the TS?.i'm just stating the facts.are you telling me you are a clone of TS
Old 19-08-2008, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 18
Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!

Bro g0ldf1sh,
This 丽萍 you described could be Xiao Ping, similar statistics.
http://sammyboyforum.com/welcome...irl-share.html
Does her hp no ends with xx111 ?
Can share contact if really different girl?
Old 19-08-2008, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 22
~Barramundi~ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

pm sent.

hope u can pass her contact to me.
Old 19-08-2008, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokeraman View Post
to the nick who zapped me,when did i scold the TS?.i'm just stating the facts.are you telling me you are a clone of TS
Hi bro Jokeraman, the one who zap you is definately not me. Neither I have a clone. Believe or not.

I am just here sharing and helping this lady. If you didn't meet the criteria, you can try your luck at lor 29 and see if you can hit a jack pot. Good luck.
Old 19-08-2008, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 18
Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!

Just confirmed with bro g0ldf1sh by pm.

This is the same girl as Xiao Ping in
Old 20-08-2008, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 22
~Barramundi~ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi bro Jokeraman, the one who zap you is definately not me. Neither I have a clone. Believe or not.

I am just here sharing and helping this lady. If you didn't meet the criteria, you can try your luck at lor 29 and see if you can hit a jack pot. Good luck.
bro, up your points already. thanks for the contact.
Old 20-08-2008, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbert View Post
Just confirmed with bro g0ldf1sh by pm.

This is the same girl as Xiao Ping in
Yup. Same gal. Different name.
Old 21-08-2008, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 18
excloc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexcloc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexcloc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yo bro

just up you. thanks for sharing. keep up the work
Old 21-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yup. Same gal. Different name.
Bro, regret to say that after cheonging so many years, this is the first time, I kena aeroplane by a girl so badly. Spent 1 hrs waiting for nothing and now have to wait to see can change flight or not, otherwise jialat liao. Totally irresponisble!

After getting the contact from you last nite, I immediately made appt to meet her today at 1330 hrs and she agreed. Realised that I may need to take an earlier flight, decided to msg to see whether can change appt to earlier time. She agreed this morning to change to 1200 hrs and I happily went to change my flight to leave earlier.

At 1130 hrs, msg her to ask where to meet and she replied a 1149 hrs that she just woke up and need to bathe/make up, so can only meet at 1230 hrs. I was ok with that. So hang around lor 22 to wait for her. At 1245, msg me to say can only make it after 1330 hrs.

Her behaviour is absolutely irresponsible, not a word of explaination nor apology. If other bros intend to engage her services, do be careful and take note of her poor time notion. Cheers!
Old 21-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
Bro, regret to say that after cheonging so many years, this is the first time, I kena aeroplane by a girl so badly. Spent 1 hrs waiting for nothing and now have to wait to see can change flight or not, otherwise jialat liao. Totally irresponisble!

After getting the contact from you last nite, I immediately made appt to ..................................

Her behaviour is absolutely irresponsible, not a word of explaination nor apology. If other bros intend to engage her services, do be careful and take note of her poor time notion. Cheers!
I think TS must put disclaimer liao....... find this gal at ur own risk?
&Erotic stories that I kept when I was a teen
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 21-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediSkull View Post
I think TS must put disclaimer liao....... find this gal at ur own risk?
Cannot blame the TS too. He just trying hsi best to share contacts.
Old 21-08-2008, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizz View Post
Cannot blame the TS too. He just trying hsi best to share contacts.
Not intented to blame anyone. Just want other bro to be alerted. Esp for bro who are on a tight schedule, do take note and cater for extra time
Old 21-08-2008, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Flagship deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kudos to TS for the contact. As a token of appreciate my humble FR as follows;

Managed to fix an appointment 2 hour ago and proceed to my familiar hotel around lavender st. In the room, she was quick to change to her birthday "dress" when i was just happened to came out from the toilet after a long endurance journey from office to our hotel. However her fast lightning action really shock me. Turn to her only saw her shy little smile as the dim light comes from the toilet hit she face. We bath together, she washed me from top to toe, no much action during the bathing though. In bed, I initiate with another round of kisses. Then head down south to check things out. Uhmmm...spread her leg and started to paint her....she can really moan like a cat. I used my finger to triggle her G spot. Juice started to wet my finger as she cried for stop. Then I tell her its her turn to service me. Laid on bed she climb over me and kisses me starting from ears to neck downward, to my nipple, to my armpit, to my balls then rally puzzled me was how come she didn't BBBJ me? Maybe my dick head is not attractive to her After all the action done, she capped me and started to ride on me. First insert was like gosh!!! this babe is tight and wet very fast.. I can feel that her spring water (W.H.O certified) is oozing out from her mountain hole after a few strokes. That's crazy manz..After few min of pumping she feel tired and wanted me to do the job. I took over the job and pump her......we were doing it like long lost lover. Frenching hard while pump hard as she moan breathless was the most high thing and in >15 min i used up all my ammo......as I withdraw, i really suck her cum which i believe b y doing this it will replenished my ammo very fast

Name: Forgot to ask
Look: 6/10 (long hair)
Body: 7/10
Boob: A (i think)
BJ: Nil
frenching: Yes
damage;$80
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1