The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2008, 04:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Jonas21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Gal in white at hotel 81 changi

Was at hotel 81 changi on 15 Aug 08 at about 0315hrs I check out the room. At the lobby there was this gal wearing white dress and her ht was about 1.6. Looks like a malay but could not confirm. She was waiting for a chinese guy to get a room. If any bros here is the guy checking the room and if the gal is a FL can kindly intro? Thanks.
Old 15-08-2008, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of
Re: Gal in white at hotel 81 changi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas21 View Post
Was at hotel 81 changi on 15 Aug 08 at about 0315hrs I check out the room. At the lobby there was this gal wearing white dress and her ht was about 1.6. Looks like a malay but could not confirm. She was waiting for a chinese guy to get a room. If any bros here is the guy checking the room and if the gal is a FL can kindly intro? Thanks.
bro Jonas21, errr... at such a time coupled with today being 7th Month the 15th and white dress, do be careful.

Just joking... hope u dun mind.
Old 15-08-2008, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro Monkey4, she Malay lah. Not affected by 7th month. Pontianaks are all year round like durian season.

What I'm worried is the venue. Ghost not so scary.. worse is after stripping see "she" got 2 baseballs and a baseball bat!
Old 15-08-2008, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute

where is hotel 81 changi ah?

cheers

To Up :
Old 15-08-2008, 09:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
Finders Keepers has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Haha, like looking for needle in a haystack ... but then, you never know ..
Old 15-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 17
ePoet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterePoet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Now this one is pretty interesting... at least got venue, time and brief description. Is it just me, or does anyone notice more enquiries about "possible FLs" they've seen? Got another thread about a "possible FL" alighting from the MRT right?

"Good sexperiences deserve good prose... Great sexperiences deserve great poetry!" ~ ePoet
Old 15-08-2008, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

QUOTE:Monkey4

bro Jonas21, errr... at such a time coupled with today being 7th Month the 15th and white dress, do be careful.

Just joking... hope u dun mind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha at that time got 2 couples including the gal in white at the lobby, guess after ktv go there. So not to worry it's human. Haha.
QUOTE:Cheonging101

Bro Monkey4, she Malay lah. Not affected by 7th month. Pontianaks are all year round like durian season.

What I'm worried is the venue. Ghost not so scary.. worse is after stripping see "she" got 2 baseballs and a baseball bat!

Bro not changi village lah, hotel 81 do not have outlet at there. It is upper changi road lah. So no worry.

QUOTE:Finders Keepers

Haha, like looking for needle in a haystack ... but then, you never know ..

No choice she has a very tempting looks. haystack also have to dig in order to find.

Now this one is pretty interesting... at least got venue, time and brief description. Is it just me, or does anyone notice more enquiries about "possible FLs" they've seen? Got another thread about a "possible FL" alighting from the MRT right?

Well the one in mrt that guy just hear her talk and think she FL at least mine go hotel and if she is someone's girlfriend forget it lor but if FL than can share share mah.
Old 15-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ePoet View Post

I forgot to mention no choice have to ask possible FL the other time I was at hotel 81 lavender also have 1 arab or indian gal standing at the entrance waiting for call to go up but no idea is it FL so wanted to ask in here also but not much details to give as I forgot the date. This type of possible FL are very great looking type not like the FL or the OKT gals in here. Dunono why.
Old 15-08-2008, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
kuehbungcake is one of the Best!kuehbungcake is one of the Best!kuehbungcake is one of the Best!

Now the chinese 7th month, better becareful.
Old 15-08-2008, 08:28 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
I was at hotel 81 lavender also have 1 arab or indian gal standing at the entrance waiting for call to go up but no idea is it FL
Ya,have been bumping into a lot of sexy hotties at 81 Lav,especially inside the lift with guys or customers beside them, didn't manage to ask for their contacts but at least a nice immediate turn on before bonking the chick I met later
Old 15-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Ya...sometimes encounter this type of situation very unfortunate. I think must devise a way to get to know the girl discreetly without letting the guy know.....
Old 16-08-2008, 02:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Ya...sometimes encounter this type of situation very unfortunate. I think must devise a way to get to know the girl discreetly without letting the guy know.....

Well asking in the forum here might find a way to know the girls, like what i'm doing.
Old 16-08-2008, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

bro Jonas 21

good luck on your search and am glad u din take offence at my posting.

Cheers
Old 16-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
bro Jonas 21

good luck on your search and am glad u din take offence at my posting.

Cheers

Wont lah. Small matter where got need to be angry. Just hope to find her but after a few days still no reply guess not much luck already. To be frank I also dunno she is malay or viet all I can say she's quite tanned so cannot say what is her race. Well have to keep on praying.
Old 18-08-2008, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Reborn28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi brothers, if u r looking for the girls u saw the lav 81, then maybe u still have the chances for finding them at the KTVs around tat area. srry i can't remember which KTV tat have some "SYT" PRC girls on student pass working there liao. but for changi... a bit difficuit lah. anyway wish u all the best seaching.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1