The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2008, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 17
Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!
Re: Filipino Yuki

Suki contact sent to

fisher king
christopher1
descipable

Please PM me for her # contact. Hope bros here like what I am sharing.

Please write FR and Up me if you think the contact is good.

Those name did not appear here mean, you are not qualify for her number after screening.

Please be serious about it, if you want then contact her, do not contact just to ask to go out for a drink all that, don't waste each other time.

She is leaving on next sat, be fast if you want her service.

Waiting for more FR here.

Happy Bonking!
Old 08-06-2008, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
fisher king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Mane, just upped you for your kind intervention

Here's the FR. Met Suki this evening. She was perfectly on time, which is certainly a plus. Not a minute late. Looks wise, she is on the short side, around 1.6m I guess. A little on the plump side, but not fat. Fleshy would be the best description. Not beautiful, but pretty and very friendly. We had a nice chat, and I had ample opportunity to try out a few words in tagalog while she corrected my grammar. Very friendly girl.
Service was alright. I wouldnt place it in the excellent range, but more satisfactory. Started with some bbj, which is passable. Not quite the way I like it personally, but she tried her best. More of a hand job with mouth attached, but lasted quite long so I give her marks for effort. She likes being on top, so that would be my advice...comes easily in that position. No frenching, which I dont think she is into, or at least perhaps its reserved for special men in her life.
Overall, a nice lady who is friendly. In summary:
Looks-6
Body-5.5
BBJ-6
FJ-7
No frenching

She is leaving on Saturday, so those into pinoys should give her a try. Cheers.
Old 09-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!

Thanks fisher king for the FR.

Suki contact sent to

Quartz
Kruz_03
wordcraft

Please PM me for her # contact. Hope bros here like what I am sharing.

Please write FR and Up me if you think the contact is good.

Those name did not appear here mean, you are not qualify for her number after screening.

Please be serious about it, if you want then contact her, do not contact just to ask to go out for a drink all that, don't waste each other time.

She is leaving on sat, be fast if you want her service.

Waiting for more FR here.

Happy Bonking!
Old 10-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 17
Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!

Arranged for a session with Suki yesterday. Decided not to move forward. Paid her $50 cancellation fee. She's had a baby, so visible stretch marks. Also quite bottom heavy. Overall would rate her a 6.5 / 10 for face but 5 / 10 for body. However, sweet personality and a nice, gentle lady.

OKT then sent another pinoy called Kaila (sp?). Acne on face and average looker as it were. 5/10 all around.

OKT also seems to have same number as Sis Crystal, who used to be here for a few months before she got booted due to lack of professionalism. However, I spoke with her on the phone a couple of times and she seemed fine, other than selling me hard on the "talents" of both girls.

No hard feelings for me. Live and learn. Just wasn't in the mood to lower my personal standards yesterday. Big head prevailed for once -

Thanks to brother Mane.

Hope other brothers get a chance to sample.

Thx.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
fisher king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros. I've had a few pms asking me to share Suki's contact. In line with SBF etiquette, pls contact thread starter for contact. Its not right for me to pass the contact. Thanks and happy cheonging.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuglut View Post

OKT then sent another pinoy called Kaila (sp?). Acne on face and average looker as it were. 5/10 all around.

OKT also seems to have same number as Sis Crystal, who used to be here for a few months before she got booted due to lack of professionalism. However, I spoke with her on the phone a couple of times and she seemed fine, other than selling me hard on the "talents" of both girls.

No hard feelings for me. Live and learn. Just wasn't in the mood to lower my personal standards yesterday. Big head prevailed for once -

Thanks to brother Mane.

Hope other brothers get a chance to sample.

Thx.
Apologise to you bro for the bad encounter you had. I did not state that she had a scar at the stomach in my FR. I will stop giving her contact number even if she is back she contact me bacause i feel that being cheated, trying to help but i think she may be under a mamasan or agent then making use of me to pass the contact number.
Old 16-08-2008, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
spitbreak is one of the Best!spitbreak is one of the Best!spitbreak is one of the Best!

there is OKT for pinays here or just for yuki? any1 pm me a contact # where i can get pinay FL?
Old 20-08-2008, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
spitbreak is one of the Best!spitbreak is one of the Best!spitbreak is one of the Best!

can anyone pm me a number for pinay FL. TIA
Old 20-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
flingster13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can u pm me her number. cos i ur mailbox full ...
thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1