The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
UOBteller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Fiction Story - Project MIND

Nice story. Hope to read more.
Old 04-03-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
NewsHeadline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep it coming. Really excited to read this story.
Old 05-03-2019, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 06-03-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
AMDfries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread, support for updates!!
Old 06-03-2019, 05:48 PM

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all

Chapter 3: The Ex-Girlfriend, My First Love

“Dear Dear you better wake up now. You are going to be late for work.”

I force my eyes open. I am feeling really tired as I think I fell asleep last night around 4….. where am I now? That thought makes me jump up in my bed.

I am back to my bed in my own bedroom in my own body. That is, I am back to being Dennis.

It is my wife Jasmine waking me up. She is still half-asleep by my side, lying halfway on my chest.

I turn to the side to retrieve my specs and watch. It’s 7.45 am. Time to get up for work. All the questions burning in my head make me forgot my tiredness and I spring out of bed to get to work.

I need to meet Allan to find out more.

9 am. We are all in our office. Everyone seems to be behaving normally. I mean Allan and Chloe. Did Allan know what happened last night?

I called Allan into my room.

Me: “Hey Allan, did anything unusual happen last night?”

Allan: “Last night? Unusual? What….do you mean?”

I can’t possibly tell him that I got into his body last night and fucked the brains out of his girlfriend Chloe, right?

Me: “Oh nothing. Just checking if you are ok after our experiment yesterday. I had a splitting headache and went to bed early. Was wondering if that was a side effect of the experiment?”

Allan: “Ah…. I had a terrible headache too and went to bed early as well. Other than that, all good.”

Me: “Ok alright then. Let’s get back to work.”

I start to think. What exactly has happened? Apparently the transponder watch did work. It did allow me to take over the target’s mind and body, albeit only during our sleep. And I will lose that control once I sleep. Right, it seems like it. Problem now is I can’t tell the rest of the team about what happened last night. Because I have taken Chloe’s body for my own enjoyment through Allan’s body.

I can only test it out myself again to see if this is what the transponder watch can do.

Yes, that’s what I will do. Test the watch again. But who should I test it on? I better don’t try it on Allan again. Dan would be too risky as well if he finds out that I try the watch on him without him knowing. I better find someone out of the lab. I took the transponder watch out of the safe without anyone noticing.

I walk out of our lab and go to a nearby cafeteria for some breakfast and coffee to freshen myself up. I don’t know if it’s by fate or what, I bump into Gloria.

Me: “Hey Gloria, is that you?”

Gloria: “Oh Dennis. Hi. Wow. How long have we not met?”

Me: “Wow I think at least 20 years. Oh Hi, you are Bruce, right? If I remember correctly.”

It is only now then I notice the man beside Gloria.

Gloria is my ex-girlfriend, my first love. We were JC classmates and we became a couple when we were 17. It was really puppy love. Gloria has always been more of the wild type while I am the goody-two-shoes. While we were a couple, it is just the normal dates like movies and parks. We were poor students then and couldn’t afford other more fanciful dates.

That’s until Gloria met Bruce. That’s when we were in JC2. Bruce was not from our school, he was from a poly but he came from a rich family. Bruce was a tall, muscular guy then and was two years older than us, he was in Poly 3rd year having retained a year earlier when he met Gloria. Bruce already had a license and a car then and often invited Gloria and her bunch of friends together for clubbing and those expensive dinners. From crowd dates, to lone dates. Over 6 months’ time, Gloria ditched me for him. And due to the wild partying days, Gloria’s results deteriorated badly and she even got pregnant by Bruce towards the end of JC2 and had to drop out of school. She had by then became very wild, almost like an Ah Lian with blue dyed hair and tongue studs and stuff, just like her Ah Beng boyfriend Bruce.
We lost contact completely after that.

It is really pure fate that I will bump into them after so many years.

Gloria still looks the same. That baby faced with her round doe eyes, belied her 38 yrs of age. Gone is her young freshness but in place is her female mature charm. She is still beautiful. And her long slender legs. That’s the killer for any man. Those long, fair flawless legs. Even at this age, the legs still look tempting.

As for Bruce, he still retain the same ruggedness as before. Tall, muscular and rough. He still has that bloodshot eyes piercing through you when he doesn’t like you. I can immediately tell that he doesn’t like me haha.

Gloria: “It has been such a long time. You want to join us?”

Bruce shot her a fierce glance but I took my seat anyway.

We started talking about our recent updates and reminiscence a bit about our past.

But that’s not the important thing.

The important thing is, I have had my transponder watch pointing at Bruce.

Last edited by Hotspotxxxxx; 12-03-2019 at 04:48 PM.
Old 06-03-2019, 06:56 PM

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all

"Stop"

"Would you still say Stop if it’s Dennis?"

I am playing a mind game with Gloria now. I am in Bruce’s body now. I tried initiating intimates with her a few moments ago and was rejected. From the few liners, I can roughly deduce that Gloria and Bruce had a quarrel over my chance encounter in the morning. Obviously I am no longer the naive simpleton 20 years ago. I used my charm totally this morning, firstly to attract Gloria, secondly to antagonize Bruce.

"My wife has the nicest legs, which Dennis would love to run his hands over.” My hand moves up her long slender legs and caress.

Gloria just stares at me and freezes. She allows me to pull the side of her silky dress and flips over her head. "What are you trying ...."

"Shhhh…." I put my index finger to her lips gently. “Close your eyes. I am Dennis”

I unclip the bra clasp and pull it off her fair white breasts. They are beautiful.

Gloria feels the cold air on her nipples and quickly covers them with her hands.

"Dennis will love these breasts"

"Bruce......I uh...stop this..." She tries resisting as I pull off my shorts and let my shameless dick spring to life. Wow I must say, Bruce is huge.

"Please don't make me."

"Shhhh…… close your eyes. I am Dennis" I purred gently into her ears. My hand reaches across her face and guides it towards my manhood.

Gloria looks at the hardened dick inches away from her mouth, before she closes her eyes and opens her lips slightly.

"That's it Gloria. Suck Dennis’s cock" I moan when I shove the whole cock into her throat.

"Oh God," Gloria starts sucking on the cock like never before. She sucks and sucks like she has never tasted this cock before.

“Fuck I can’t hold on for long. I need to fuck you now.”

“Come Dennis. Give it to me. I wanted this so much”

That’s the clearest signal I can get.

Her hips rises to give me better access. When she feels the tip of the hard cock press into the entrance of her glorious hole, she rubs the pre-cum all around the tip until her hand is thoroughly wet. Then she starts to point it to the exact entrance.

We look at each other in the eyes. Pure lust.

“Gloria, you know how I have never forgotten you because you are my first love. And when I saw you this morning, the only thing I want to do is to stick my cock into you.”

“Yes. I know. I can see it in your eyes this morning. Give it to me Dennis.”

With one hard thrust, I shove my (or rather Bruce’s) huge cock all the way into her deepest abyss. Finally I can feel Gloria’s full tightness around my cock. It is such a long-time dream come true.

Gloria is so wet by now. The huge cock just attacks her hole relentlessly.

Thrust in, thrust out, thrust in, thrust out….. the whole room is filled with her moans and groans. The bed is shaking from our rough fucking.

I can no longer hold it anymore. And I have one more fantasy to fulfill.

I pull it out and cum into her face. Thick gluey cum splashes onto her eyes, nose and mouth. She is taken by surprise of what I just did. When she gasps in surprise, some cum flies into her mouth and tongue.

That bitch who ditched me. I just needed to cum onto her face.
Old 07-03-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
leoka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, more please
Old 07-03-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
DoctorGoodie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, do continue
Old 07-03-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Synanym deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read, thanks TS!
Old 07-03-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 07-03-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Nice story. Support!
Old 08-03-2019, 06:38 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really enjoy your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 08-03-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 08-03-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24088 / Power: 23
esssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoka View Post
Good story, more please
up u 13 bro
Old 08-03-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
Aridine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy