The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2019, 02:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all
A Fiction Story - Project MIND

Chapter 1: The Beginning

I am a scientist, some say mad scientist. Because I like to challenge the boundary. My favorite field is in the research to the Brain. A lot of you must have heard that only 10% of our brain is being used; a large part of it is still waiting to be uncovered. Well, I must say that this is just an urban myth, but the fact of the matter is, there is so much more to our brain than we currently know.

I am in charge of this lab, fully funded by the government, kept totally confidential and concealed away from the public eyes. Every single researcher in this lab has signed on a full confidentiality agreement that not even our closest family could, should, or would know about our work. It will be a criminal offence if anything, anything at all is being leaked out.
Why is the research to the Brain so important? It is believed that with today’s advancement in technology, the future of the country’s security would not be restricted to the Total Defence of today, including the 6th pillar in terms of Digital Defence as recently announced by the government. There will be a 7th pillar, that would be the world of the Mind, the artificial intelligence and the what-not.

I am sure everyone heard about Hypnosis, the state of the mind where one’s mind is temporarily being controlled by external triggers. Our research is along this line, but goes beyond Hypnosis. Our Hypothesis is that, we can temporary take over someone’s mind entirely with our own mind. During that period, we can transport our mind into that person’s mind, and take control over that person’s mind and body.

I am Dennis, 38, double PhD in Quantum Physics and Psychology.

In this lab, there are only 3 other workers.

Dan, 35, my Assistant Head, who happens to be my real younger brother.

Allan, 30 and Chloe, 28, completes the team.

We have been working together as a team on this project for the past 6 years. Allan and Chloe joins the team as fresh graduates from the university. Due to our long hours together, it is almost natural that the two of them becomes a couple. They got together probably two, three years into the work.

Our Project codename – Project MIND.

Last edited by Hotspotxxxxx; 12-03-2019 at 04:45 PM.
Old 27-02-2019, 03:54 PM

Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all
Re: A Fiction Story - Project MIND

Today is an important date. The day where we are putting our equipment to test.

Me: “Guys, are we ready?”

I am wearing the transponder watch. It looks just like a normal digital watch that the young people like to wear nowadays. Once you activate the watch, you would point the watch face at the target person and the radio signals would be transmitted to that person and the radio magnetic waves would interfere with the person’s brain waves. When the transponder watch gives out a vibration, it would indicate the target is ready for take over. The wearer just have to press a button on the side of the watch, and the brain signals are stored. Within the next 10 minutes, the wearer can choose a convenient place and press the “take-over” function. At that juncture, the wearer will become unconscious and his mind will be transported to the target’s mind, and take over the target. As for how long, we also do not know yet.

Allan: “Boss I am ready.”

Allan is the target. Dan and Chloe are standing by our side, monitoring our brain signals on the computer monitors. I point the watch at Allan and activate it.

Dan: “Guys there is a lot of interferences in the brainwaves for both of you.

Both of you feeling ok?”

Both: “Ok”

After about 2-3 minutes, the watch vibrates. Great. So far so good.

Me: “Everyone doing good so far? Are we ready to do the final take over?”

All: “Let’s do it”

I press the take-over function. Nothing happens. Literally nothing.

That’s the end of the day’s experiment. We are all left utterly disappointed and we all left for home early.

When I reach home, the sweet aroma of my wife’s cooking greets my senses.
Me: “Dear I am home. Is that my favorite Assam fish head curry? Smells so nice.”

Jasmine, my pretty wife, 36, peers out of the kitchen. My 4 year old boy comes running out of his room, “Daddy daddy , you are home early today.”
With one swift motion, I carry my little boy up in the air and give him a big peck on his adorable cheeks.

Jasmine: “Nice to see you home early today. Yes, it is your favorite dish. Go bathe and have a rest. Dinner would be ready in 30 min time.”

That’s how I ended the day. A nice little dinner with my most loved family.

My wife Jasmine is the most alluring lady you can find. Even after giving birth to our little boy and staying at home full time to look after him, she still maintains very well. She has that kind of charming sophistication of a well-groomed lady that will turn heads when she walks past you on the street. Coupled with a nice C-cup, which was actually upgraded from a B+ after giving birth, and a perky ass, she is the dream woman of many guys. I am so fortunate to have married her.

At around 9+ that night, after putting the kid to bed, I am starting to have a splitting headache. So I take a Panadol and go to bed. My wife is still watching her channel 8 drama serial on TV beside me. Snuggling close to her, I fall asleep.

The next moment I open my eyes, it is dark and my vision blurry. In the dark, the ceiling looks a bit foreign to me. There is a ceiling fan above me. Our room doesn’t have that. The bed feels different as well. I reach over to my right to retrieve my spectacles, and my hand hits a wall. Where am I?

My eyes is slowly getting used to the darkness. I look around me. What is this place? It is a small room with a single bed, with a study desk at one corner and a simple wardrobe at the other corner. On the study desk, lies a laptop, a handphone and some stationery randomly spread around. Simply furnished, totally different from my bedroom, with a king sized bed nestled on an elaborated headboard and well furnished with a walk-in wardrobe and TV console.

And the amazing thing is, I can see very clearly without my specs!

I walk over to the handphone. It is a Apple iPhone. I am using a Samsung Galaxy. Wtf is happening?

Suddenly it dawns upon me. This phone looks familiar. It’s Allan’s. I tried accessing the phone and it starts up with the face recognition function. Fuck. Is this what I am thinking?

I run to the bathroom and switch on the lights.

In the mirror, I can see very clearly. I am Allan.
Old 27-02-2019, 04:54 PM

Chapter 2: My Subordinate Chloe

I am so excited. Our experiment is successful!

I immediately run over to the phone and want to call Dan to tell him about the good news.

At this very instance, the doorbell rings.

Allan stays in this rented one-bedder condo as he wants to have his own freedom away from his parents. I look through the door hole. It’s Chloe.
I open the door and Chloe just walks in as a matter of fact. Allan and Chloe is a couple. This should be normal.

Chloe: “You ok? How come you went to bed first without me? I thought we agreed to spend the night together since we knock off early?”

Me: “Errr ok” The words just come out of my mouth without my brain thinking.

In front of me is a very different Chloe that I am so used to in the research lab. In the lab, all of us wear those long white chemical lab robes. The hair is always neatly bundled up in a bun, if not, at most a ponytail at the back. Now in front of my eyes, is a young body in a white spaghetti top and a very short denim shorts that shows part of the butt cheeks. I am totally stunned by the fresh young body in front of me.

I have never seen Chloe this way before. Never. But the primal urge in me just somehow takes over.

I close the door behind her and just grab her from the back.

Chloe: “Haha what are you doing? Miss me so much?”

I smell her hair. It is freshly shampooed. The hair is still slighty damp. This is the most arousing smell you can get from a girl. That freshly shampooed hair. My basic instinct is to move my head slightly sidewards and give her ears a slight nibble.

Chloe catches the hint and turns around. We look into each other eyes.

Chloe leans slightly back, offering me her mouth, all this while not knowing it’s me, but thinking it’s Allan obviously.

I, on the other hand, am lost in lust and not thinking that this is my subordinate at work and I am using her boyfriend’s body to take advantage of her.

Her lips opens immediately when my mouth moves forward. We are locked in a wet passionate kiss. Our tongues dance and twist together while my hands roamed up and down her sexy back.

My left hand moves down her back and grabs her sexy ass. My right hand moves to the front and in one single movement, grabs her left breast. It is soft and a handful, the perfect size for my palm. When my palm gives it a tight squeeze, I can feel a soft moan from Chloe into my mouth.

Chloe’s hand is not idling as well. Her right hand moves below my navel and down to the top of my boxers. Her fingers traces the top of my bulge through the boxers back and forth until her thumb hooks the elastic band and pulls outward.

"Ah," I moans. By now I am rock hard and my cockhead is peering out at her from the constraints of my boxers.

Her hand moves lower and cups my balls and then back up to the top.

My right hand moves down to the front of her denim, unbuckles the button and pulls down the zip. I can feel the soft smooth fabric of her panty now. It feels so soft. I rub my palm downwards. Through the smooth panty fabric, I can feel her pussy hair. I let out a gasp. It is too arousing.

My tongues are still locked in a tongue fight and I can feel her breathing getting heavier and heavier.

The time is almost ripe. I pull down her denim shorts and she lifts her right leg out of it, with the shorts dangling at the bottom of her left foot. At the same instance, she pulls my boxers down slightly, just enough for my manhood to spring out fully from its constraint.

Chloe lifts her right leg and draps it over my waist, supporting her leg on a dining chair. It opens her legs and makes available her pussy. I use my fingers to pull her panty slightly aside, exposing her pussy to me. My manhood moves forward and she lets out a moan when it touches her moist and ready hole. Without giving any warning, I push it the all the way in roughly.

Taken by surprise, Chloe lets out a scream, followed by a loud moan and huge gasp of air.

"Allan...it feels so...so good"

I begin to hump and thrust like there’s no tomorrow.

This is Chloe. My young subordinate whom has been working for me since her graduation for the past 6 years. I never knew her body is so young and fresh.

It feels too good. I let go and release all into her unprotected womb.

For the rest of the night, we continue fucking each other. On the dining table, on the bed, in the kitchen in the doggie position with her hands on the kitchen top. I eat out her to orgasm twice and she allows me to cum in her mouth once and even on her fresh young face.

By 4 am, we are both exhausted and fall asleep in each other’s arms.

Last edited by Hotspotxxxxx; 12-03-2019 at 04:47 PM.
Old 27-02-2019, 04:57 PM

Editor's note:

After reading so many stories here, this is my first time trying to write a story myself. Not sure if there would be any supporters. Hope my writing skills is not too lousy
Old 03-03-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Camping for more!!
Old 03-03-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
kingfisherL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for starting nice story.
Hope to read more updates.
Old 03-03-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
owl69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for nice story.
Old 03-03-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
USDollarKiamGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
sufferage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, camping here!
Old 03-03-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
dazuixia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good start, please keep going bro
Old 04-03-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 04-03-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 04-03-2019, 10:26 AM

Thanks guys

I thought no supporters, almost wanted to just let the thread die.

Will update tonight!
Old 04-03-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
finch69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Supoort nice story.
Hope to read new updates.
Advert Space Available