The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2019, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all
Re: Having a PRC girl as a wife

my wife is a PRC, we're married for 5 years, got 2 kids .. and we're doing all good.

at the end of the day, if you're married for the right reasons i.e. love each other and want to commit together, then you're good. But, if you're marrying each other b'cos of wedlock, b'cos of convenience etc. then you're in for many problems.

nationalities makes no differences, all depends on the person .. good luck bro!
Old 01-03-2019, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggz83 View Post
my wife is a PRC, we're married for 5 years, got 2 kids .. and we're doing all good.

at the end of the day, if you're married for the right reasons i.e. love each other and want to commit together, then you're good. But, if you're marrying each other b'cos of wedlock, b'cos of convenience etc. then you're in for many problems.

Well said. There are always black sheep in any nationalities not only limited to one which is stereotyping. You think marrying to Singaporean have no problems meh, many of them come to sbf because of their local wives haha (another stereotyping)

Jokes aside it’s the individual that you are marrying and no one knows more than yourself. Sometimes think of it this way, the girl is marrying you too and she will have her doubts in you too, so up to both hands to clap and make the marriage sustain
Old 01-03-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirpydog View Post
In the past, one worries that the entire village of the woman will ask and break yr piggy...

Now it's the other way... count yourself lucky if a PRC woman is interested in you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by giggz83 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Well said. There are always black sheep in any nationalities not only limited to one which is stereotyping. You think marrying to Singaporean have no problems meh, many of them come to sbf because of their local wives haha (another stereotyping)

Jokes aside it’s the individual that you are marrying and no one knows more than yourself. Sometimes think of it this way, the girl is marrying you too and she will have her doubts in you too, so up to both hands to clap and make the marriage sustain
Yes, fully agree with bro Fat Fatt, giggz83 & chirpydog ...in fact i think they make better wives than local SG girls who thinks too highly of themselves and overvalue themselves to the point that many of them don't appreciate goodness and kindness (expecting them as their rights) and become arrogant not only to their own husbands but to guys in general as well ...seen how arrogantly some of them behave with my own eyes on a no. of occasions, it's sad...

on the other hand, i know of quite a few PRC girls here in SG to work...they r really sweet, polite and humble girls and r very loyal to their man ...believe SG guys will hv no regret marrying them as wives.. guys interested in them shd do their due diligence and confirm it for themselves

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 01-03-2019 at 09:39 AM.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Marry any girl other than PRC, every chapter will end differently. So, how to say good or bad or right or wrong?

If you both are meant to be together, it is all fated.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seriously I would advised any guys who take prc wives from nightclub especially when they are singers or hostress, FL etc. If you cannot keep up the maintenance, they would fly to other men. To TS, no money No honey. Only marry when you know they truly truly love you and only when difficult times are real test of relationship. You should know your fiance better on her character, never let your wife work in night life again. Temptations are too many! Get her to work in decent jobs and work place. I have a frd whose wife is a singer and they work here without sex is pure nonsense. Just imagine if the wifey collect 7k from old man as flower hanging without sex is pure nonsense, the old man is not vegeterian. It took a divorce to realise it and it was too late
If your wife is a waitress from nightclub, she must have seen many things and temptations are too many. Best is for her to settle a normal working life

Last edited by Vanda; 01-03-2019 at 01:23 PM.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Btw TS most of the prc ladies are concerned of your fianicial power and assets. No house no savings your marriage is looking for trouble. Unless you are very sure she will let go of all things just to be with you. I am not to sure of how your relationship with her is like unless you tell us what is her character and story of your relationship background and whether she keep asking for you to buy things for her. There are women who help you to save money to build family. There are women who keep asking you to spend money on them to make them happy. You got to know what catergory your wifey falls under. If she help you to save money, she can make a good wife, if she keep asking you to buy gifts for her, she is a selfish type
Old 04-03-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
. If she help you to save money, she can make a good wife, if she keep asking you to buy gifts for her, she is a selfish type
but they keep buying me gifts instead.
what category they fall under?
no wonder all my friends damn jealous of me
Old 04-03-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
no wonder all my friends damn jealous of me
Good for you
Old 05-03-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Good for you
actually i don't want to owe anyone especially girls & cheapskates any favour.
so when i go there, i bring souvenir like merlion keychain, merlion tshirt,singapore kong guan biscuit for them lor.
sometime also buy duty free perfume for those who buy me more expensive gift.
as for cheapskates here, i buy them green tea & kopi to shut their mouth
Old 05-03-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
TheFallen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At this era, nationality doesn't matter that much. It is better to have one that match your education, good character and moral. Never ever believe in one's word, see what kind of friends she mixed with, how she spend her money, what kind of life she having.
Old 05-03-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Since this is a sex forum, definitely the kind of PRC women, or even Thai or Vietnamese women, for that matter, discussed here are the kind that fits the forum "stereotype", i.e. working in seedy jobs, snaring local men for their money etc.

But if you know the "normal" women in these countries from the decent, urbanised or middle class segment of their society, actually they are not that much different from us.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: Having a PRC girl as a wife

8 yrs ago a PRC male colleague said nasty things about born local Chinese men who take PRC wives. I was angry today, of course that was ex company. I thanked him. This is what he said.

U Spore man is stupid to marry PRC women and apply PR and citizenship for her. She never love you she fool around with PRC men in this country. My home girls prefer China men not born local Chinese man. I knew because i had two such FBs. One was a beer girl.

Noted Back then I had not open my "third" eye yet. I am no medium I am not talking of seeing spirits. But the real Spore. And is RAW. The true is painful but is there. Looking away did not solve the problem. Side track. 4 yrs one vote. Mistakes we blame ourselfs. We know what we have done.

A new chapter in history. I add anti PRC wives in one chapter. Forgive me if u love China woman.
Old 06-03-2019, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TanAndy96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post