The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
HappyKukubird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyKukubird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Having a PRC girl as a wife

~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by HappyKukubird; 27-02-2019 at 09:04 AM.
Old 26-02-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 39
chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!

fate and destiny that brought you together and if you really love her the nationality do not matter bro. All the best to you.
Old 26-02-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Do u like her just for sex or does she like u just for money
If not, congrats
Old 26-02-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
celebration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiaaMuiChieww View Post
Hi bros, I knew a PRC girl for about 2 years and we are getting married next week. We first knew each other at a pub and she was working as a waitress back then. Our feelings grew and we started dating and went into a relationship. We felt that we need to settle down and hence the marriage next week.

Any bros have a PRC wife now or before? Any good or bad experiences to share? I am scared of making a wrong decision.
If you visit Chinatown then you see plenty married PRC.
Old 26-02-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
angurvadal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not all jap girls look like AV stars . Not all PRC ladies r good or bad . I had a PRC wife for 10 years, had 2 kids with me. Married me at the lowest point in my life & stood by me all the way .

It boils down to ur judge of character . So how well do u know her ?
Old 26-02-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Congratulations...

Used to have a PRC GF, very nice person, caring and considerate.

But nagging...

8/10 for me as a Wifey material....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 26-02-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
Treaty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTreaty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi bros, I knew a PRC girl for about 2 years and we are getting married next week. We first knew each other at a pub and she was working as a waitress back then. Our feelings grew and we started dating and went into a relationship. We felt that we need to settle down and hence the marriage next week.
Any bros have a PRC wife now or before? Any good or bad experiences to share? I am scared of making a wrong decision.
I have 5 friends who have PRC wife in Sg. One is married for at least 30 years and a good wife. The other 4 are still married, about 10 years or so.
I also have friends in the U.K. who married PRC and Taiwanese wife - they are happily married with kids.
We have heard of bad stories but it is best not to stereotype PRC women. They are not different to women from Sg. Some can be materialistic and some want a loving family.
Congrats and good luck.
Old 26-02-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster (B)

HappyKukubird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyKukubird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by HappyKukubird; 27-02-2019 at 09:05 AM.
Old 26-02-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster (B)

~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by HappyKukubird; 27-02-2019 at 09:05 AM.
Old 26-02-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster (B)

~~~~~~~~~~
Old 26-02-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Brazil1950 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by celebration View Post
If you visit Chinatown then you see plenty married PRC.
Then interview them?
Old 26-02-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Whether marrying a PRC or a Singaporean, it has to depend on her upbringing & personality.

I got friends who marry Singaporeans, their families keep demanding $$, oversea holidays and retirement plans from my friends. The Singapore wives also like to compare my friends with others’ husbands and keep forcing my friends to listen to them like dogs.

On the other hand, my Friends who married PRC wives, they got financial supports from their China parents-in-laws, never demand any $$ from my friends, their only requests from my friends, must treat their daughters nice and don’t bully them. Whether my friends are rich or poor, The wives still take good care of the families and treat them with respect.

It’s all about their family backgrounds & hows she being brought up, every nationalities sure got bad & good one.
Old 27-02-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyKukubird View Post
New clones created by TS ChiaaMuiChieww :

Jeima
Urethra444
WLStar
How do you guys find our the clones of someone? Is there an apps in doing so?

Nevertheless, I thought this is a good topic open for discussion.
Old 27-02-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

really?

i m thinking of other nationalities but worried
Old 27-02-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
chirpydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

In the past, one worries that the entire village of the woman will ask and break yr piggy...

Now it's the other way... count yourself lucky if a PRC woman is interested in you...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1