The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
yaybaby is one of the Best!yaybaby is one of the Best!yaybaby is one of the Best!
Re: Alice

Great story! Always enjoy a good read!

minimum 8 points for exchange~
Old 12-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Present Day (the night before Kendra came back)

I woke up and fumbled around in the dark for my phone. On either side of me, Cassie and Alice were sound asleep, their hands resting on my body. I looked at the time: 2:52am.

We had gone for a movie after sending Danica back. Like the others, she too had left her number and promised to get in touch with us. Since I can’t crawl out quietly from the side of the bed, I slowly removed the girls hands off me and slides down the front. I didn’t bother putting on my boxers and went out quietly to the kitchen.

We went for supper after the movie and stayed out till around midnight, chatting and laughing as I prepared myself for my wife’s return back to Singapore. Like Alice, Cassie had joked that she was the “stand in wife for the stand in wife” something that Alice and I found amusing. As this was our last night together, we decided to make the most of it.

The 3 of us got into the shower together when we got back to my place, and instead of just mindless sex, we enjoyed letting the shower run over our bodies as we shared kisses. The girls took turns to go down on me, and by the time we went into the bedroom, the sex had gotten steamier. Alice stood over the edge of the bed as Cassie and I each took either side of her boobs and licked them. She placed her hands on our heads and pushed Cassie down to the floor where Cassie started licking her already wet pussy.

Alice then pushed me down in bed as she started pleasuring me with Cassie pleasuring her at the other end. Soon after Cassie walked over to where I was, sat on my face and in a 69 position she started sucking my cock, sharing it with Alice. I could hear some gagging noises and got Cassie off me to see Alice trying to shove my cock as deep down into her throat as possible. She was gagging and her eyes had started tearing. “Oh wow look at that, Darling. She’s drooling all over your cock. That’s so hot.” Cassie giggled as she put her hand on the back of Alice’s head and pushed it down.

As Alice continued to push my cock deeper down her throat. I could feel her tongue licking the shaft. She slowly moved back out and gasped a huge breath of air as she released my cock from her mouth. “So fucking good” she exclaimed and directed Cassie to try it “Shove it down your throat sweetie” Alice said as Cassie took her turn. Like Alice, Cassie too gagged at some point, and both girls took turns gagging on my cock for awhile, as if they were trying to see who could outlast the other.

“You like gagging on my stand in husband’s cock?” Alice giggled as she asked Cassie who was gasping for air after yet another attempt at deep throating me. I took both girls on the bed and took turns fucking them first in doggy (Alice’s favorite position) and then missionary (Cassie’s favorite). I felt it was time to come, so I carried Cassie in my favorite standing missionary position as Alice got down below.

I was going to come anytime soon, so I got Cassie off me and both girls took turns sucking my cock. As I started stroking my cock faster and faster, both girls got their faces closer to each other and stuck out their tongues at me. A few seconds later, I shot on each of their tongues and faces. As I laid back down in bed, Alice and Cassie helped each other scoop up the cum around each other’s faces and fed them to the other.

We made sure to clean up the place before Kendra came back, as I didn’t want her to see any traces of any kind of activity in the house. Cassie and Alice spent the rest of the day with me before I headed to the airport in the evening to receive Kendra.

As I was walking to the arrival hall after parking the car, I got a WhatsApp text on my phone.

“Hello Young Man, will you be free to come by my place tomorrow afternoon?”

It was Diana.
Old 12-02-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ftun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, hope to read more
Old 12-02-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
soundrel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, please keep going!
Old 12-02-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Fantastic updates bro
Old 13-02-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 13-02-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 14-02-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

A huge thank you to all bros who have been upping points! Please do continue to up points if you like what you’ve been reading.

My apologies, I have been away for the last few days and busy with work, so hence was unable to write.

Continuing from where I left off....

Present Day (The day after Kendra came back)

“Hello young man, will you be free to come by my place tomorrow afternoon?”

It was a WhatsApp text from Diana yesterday just before Kendra stepped out into the arrival hall. “Sure I’ll be there” I quickly texted a reply as I watched Kendra waiting for her bags. She had a long flight, and rested when she reached home. I had cleaned up the place with Alice and Cassie to make sure she didn’t sense anything amiss.

“Finally. Alone at last.” Diana said as she made her way down the stairs slowly. “Wow, you look stunning” I said, staring in awe as I watched her make her way down. Diana had put on a long red dress with a very deep cleavage in the middle that showed the impressive shape of her D cuppers, and she had on a pair of red high stiletto heels. Her hair had been bunned up nicely, the sort that you see on most taitais. She was dressed to kill.

“Have a seat, young man” she gestured me towards the sofa. Diana took her time to sit down on the couch opposite me, and as we chatted over tea, I couldn’t help but stare at her amazing legs that had gotten out through the slits in between her dress.

ME: Again, may I say that you look stunning, Diana.

DIANA: Thank you, my dear.

M: I didn’t know we had plans to go someplace.

D: Oh no no...I normally dress up whenever I can these days to entertain guests here. Besides...

Diana put down the cup of tea, stood up and walked over to my side and sat next to me.

D: I’ve been meaning to catch you alone

Diana placed her hand on my thigh. I knew what this meant. We looked at each other for a few seconds in silence.

M: Your husband...?

D: Away. He won’t be back for another week.

M: I see. I would have wanted to bring Alice along, but since you mentioned that you wanted to see me alone...

D: I did, did I?

Diana had by now started moving her hand upwards towards my crouch area. I was too distracted by the deep cleavage she was showing on her dress.

D: Don’t get me wrong. I like Alice. We had a great time in my bed together with her. But....I realized that I haven’t really gotten you for....some alone time....

She moved forward to kiss me. I could smell the fragrance she was wearing and it was turning me on. She definitely knew what she wanted. Diana moved her lips to my ear, gave it a long lick, and whispered “I’ve been with a lot of men, but I like you the most” before resuming our kiss.

As she led me up the stairs to her bedroom, I kept my eyes on her amazing legs. Since our last sex session, I had fantasized about having her alone in bed, and as we approached her bed in the middle of the room, Diana slowly took off the dress she was wearing, and she was wearing nothing underneath except for her red heels which she still had on. It was such a sexy sight.

Diana sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs “take your clothes off and come eat me” she gestured with her finger. I didn’t need a second invitation. I took my clothes off as I made my way slowly to her, knelt down and started licking her pussy. She may be 60, but Diana was still screaming in ecstasy like someone 30 younger. She got me up and sat me on the edge of the bed as she took her turn to kneel on the floor and suck my cock.

I was familiar with that tongue running wildly all over my cock, and I knew that resistance was futile when Diana is in control. I placed my hand on Diana’s head and as she continued sucking, I could feel that I was going to come. Instinctively she increased her sucking speed as I grabbed a fistful of hair and pushed her down faster. A few minutes later, I came deep in Diana’s mouth as she let out a muffled laugh while still sucking my cock.

I laid down on the bed to catch my breath as Diana slowly got up, licked her lips and climbed into bed next to me, still wearing her red heels. “Yummy” she said as she licked her lips, her fingers now running gently on my chest as we both lay in bed.

I woke up a short while later to find Diana had left the room. Slowly I got, put on my boxers and followed the sound of the shower running in the bathroom. Diana’s back was turned, and I slowly opened the glass door and snuck in. “I was wondering when you’d be joining me” she said as I put my hands around her waist. Diana turned her head to kiss me and as the shower ran over our bodies, I could feel her hand reaching back to fondle my cock and balls, getting it hard within minutes.

As we kissed, my hand travelled down to Diana’s pussy and she arched her head back on my shoulder as I fingered her to orgasm. A few minutes later, she moaned in ecstasy as I increased the rhythm of my fingering. “My turn” I said as I pushed her forward against the wall. Slowly I inserted my cock into her and started with slow thrusts as the shower kept running.

As I kept pounding, Diana started moaning, her moans increasing in volume with each thrust. “Let’s take this to the bedroom” She turned off the shower, and with our bodies still soaking wet, she led me back to bed. We kissed as we slowly made our way, careful not to slip. Her hair still soaking wet, the smell of shampoo and soap on Diana was turning me on. We reached the edge of the bed, and I turned Diana over into a doggy position and resumed my pounding.

The bed by now is wet from the shower water on our bodies, and I got Diana off the missionary position she was in, and instinctively she sat on my face, sucking my cock as plunged my tongue into her wet pussy. I was about to cum, and I stood up on the bed as Diana knelt down to suck me. “Cum on my tits, young man” Diana commanded me as she squeezed her D cuppers close together and resumed sucking me. As I shot my second load all over her tits, Diana trained her eyes at me, never once looking away. She then took my cock and used it to scoop up the cum on her tits and placed my cum filled cock into her mouth.

“Mmmmmm....” Diana smiled in satisfaction as she scooped up the remaining cum on her tits. She carefully licked each finger, making sure she cleaned it thoroughly. “You’re such a good boy. I can see why Alice likes fucking you.” She said as she laid down next to me.

I washed quickly and left, but not before agreeing to meet Diana again in a couple of days. As I walking back to the office, I saw a familiar face seated at the lift lobby. She was reading some notes off a file, and was probably waiting for someone who worked in my building. As I walked closer, I could make out the tight dress she was wearing, and that familiar shape of the D cuppers hiding behind that dress.

As I got to where she was, she instinctively looked up at me in surprise, put down her file and stood up. “Tim!” She exclaimed as we hugged. I smelt that familiar scent of perfume that I had known before.

“Hey Jessie, what a surprise!”
Old 14-02-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
kiranrao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome stuff, please continue TS
Old 15-02-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Thank you to all bros who have been gracious enough to up me points! Do continue to do so as I continue to write this story!

Continuing where I left off...

“Jessie! What a surprise!”

I had not seen Jessie since in almost 4 years, and she was in great shape. She had lost weight, and looked amazing with a new tan. As we hugged, i could smell that familiar perfume that she would normally use.

JESSIE: Oh my gosh this is really a pleasant surprise! You work in this building?

ME: Yeah since I left XXXXX. Been almost 4 years here. You look great! How are things?

Jessie fell silent before answering.

J: Sigh...it’s a long story.

M: Why don’t we catch up over coffee next week? You can tell me whatever that’s been going on

J: Sure. My number is still the same. Yours as well?

M: Yes. Well I wish I could stay, but I gotta go back to work. Let’s meet up next week?

J: Sure thing.

We hugged and I went back to the office. For the rest of the day, memories of my time with Jessie came flooding back, and it seemed like it happened yesterday.

(A few days later)

Because Kendra is now back, Alice, Cassie and myself had to find other ways to meet up, and we decided on one of the Hotel 81s nearby as a quick lunch rendezvous. As per our normal practice, we would always check in separately in order to avoid being seen. Diana cancelled our planned meeting as she had to fly off with a friend to Hong Kong, so it gave me time to spend with Alice and Cassie.

“Gosh I miss those days when we could fuck freely at your place” Cassie remarked as she stepped out of the hotel bathroom. We had just finished a quick lunch threesome and I laid in bed as Alice took a bite off her sandwich. It will be some time before Kendra goes away again, so for now this was the best and only arrangement we had. Because of work, we can now only afford to meet twice a week together, so it gave me time to plan to meet some other girls.

I never told Alice about the sex I had with Diana and I wanted to keep it as my own secret. As the girls got ready to change and head back to work, I received a text from Jessie asking if our planned meeting is still on.

“It’s really good to see you, Jessie” I said as I sipped my coffee. Jessie smiled. We finally made time to meet up after running into each other the week before, and as I sat across the table from her, memories of the sex we had came flooding through my mind.

JESSIE: Thanks Tim. I’ve always wondered where you went after you left XXXXX. When did you get married?

ME: About 5 years ago. How are things with you? I heard you have 2 kids now

Jessie took out her phone, scrolled through some photos before showing me a photo of her 2 kids.

J: Those are my boys.

M: I’m really happy for you, Jess

Jessie smiled and soon after she kept silent, obviously lost in thought.

M: Everything alright?

J: Yeah...just...I wish....my husband would pay as much attention to me as he would the kids

M: Oh man....some things just don’t change do they?

Jessie started to sniffle, and I quickly passed her a packet of tissues.

M: Sorry I didn’t mean to say that

J: Not your fault Tim....it’s just my luck that my marriage is going downhill

I reached over and took Jessie’s hand. Jessie looked up at me and wiped away her tears.

J: Tim, do you have to rush off?

M: Not really. I told my wife I’ll be home late

We didn’t plan to go to a hotel, but as I sat on the edge of the bed looking down at Jessie sucking my cock, memories of those nights with her came flooding back again. That familiar tongue licking my cock furiously, the D cuppers and of course, she remembered to wear stockings and high heels.

I picked Jessie up from the floor and we kissed wildly, at the same time Jessie started to get on top of me and started riding me. As I watched her tits bouncing in front of me, Jessie’s moans had become screams and I put my hands on her waist and pushed her down further on my cock.

I picked Jessie up, turned her on her back and started pounding away. Jessie continued her loud moans as she clenched a fistful of the bedsheets, and watching her D cuppers bounce wildly was turning me on and I knew it was only a matter of time before I came. I took Jessie by the arm and she sucked my cock as she knelt on the floor. Minutes later, I came deep in Jessie’s mouth as she continued sucking away.

“Mmmmm....thick and yummy....some things never change” Jessie smiled as she licked her lips and led me to the bathroom. We quickly washed up and I drove Jessie home, and before she got off the car we made a promise to meet again.
Old 15-02-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SummerTyphoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, thanks bro!!
Old 17-02-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good amount of dosage, hopefully slightly more will be good..
Old 17-02-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
maxinah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support good story!
Old 18-02-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 18-02-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Durakovic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, camping here for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1