The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Hey guys need some genuine advice and experience. Im in my final year of uni and have been really good friends with one of my coursemates. We have been close since the first day of school and i hope to remain good friends long after we graduate. I have been having the urge to have sex with her recently however i'm afraid that it would jeapordise our friendship. Personally im ok with a ons and going back to normal the day after but i dont know if she can be as cool about it.

Can anyone advise or share any experiences? Thanks
Let me say this directly..

YOU want to to have sex with her and YOU are ok with a ONS. But what makes you think SHE wants to have sex with you and that SHE is ok with a ONS?

So to answer your question, stop thinking in your perspective but think in her perspective. Are there any signs? Is she also up for it? If you have doubts, abort the mission.

Old 27-08-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

To be honest i lost quite a few good female frens due to sex. So i start restricting myself not to go for frens as well. They will start to want to own u n make u theirs once they fall in love w u. Then they start setting the rules n jelousy n supsicion start to set in. I dont like this kind of stuff hence i aways tell them. I rather be ur life long fren then to loose u forever.
Old 12-03-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

I know this thread died like 2 years ago but felt like needed to close the loop:

Just banged her last night 😀
Old 12-03-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
jiajialiangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one bro. so whats the status with her?
Old 12-03-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I know this thread died like 2 years ago but felt like needed to close the loop:

Just one sentence is not closing but killing this thread.

You should elaborate in more details.
Old 12-03-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Sex release Oxytoxins female female so hook to male after sex. No expect let off easily
Not true! Oxytocin is just stress relief to both sexes.
Old 13-03-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
AngelNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Just one sentence is not closing but killing this thread.

You should elaborate in more details.
Agree with you bro, we need juicy stuff
Old 13-03-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
smellie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Congrats bro, was she good?
Old 13-03-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Felt like it was the right time to finally do it. Decided not to sleep with her during our uni days as it might risk some awkwardness as we have the same circle of friends. But since we alrd graduated and dont see each other much, it was time to fulfill my curiosity.
Old 13-03-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Aye. Since she is your best friend why not be honest to her and if it works out. Set out some ground rules lor.
Old 13-03-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Aye. Since she is your best friend why not be honest to her and if it works out. Set out some ground rules lor.
Bro like i said, she's just a good friend and im definitely not into her romantically. That night was just a case of lust curiosity. I dont intend of pursuing her as a gf
Old 13-03-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellie View Post
Congrats bro, was she good?
It was ok i guess, nothig to brag about. But all those tennis training and competition gave a her a great bod with toned abs though her boobs kinda small. Can tell she definitely inexperienced as i was initiating most of the moves and positions. She was also quite grossed out when i pulled out and came on her stomach - almost a definite sign shes not used to it
Old 13-03-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
It was ok i guess, nothig to brag about. But all those tennis training and competition gave a her a great bod with toned abs though her boobs kinda small. Can tell she definitely inexperienced as i was initiating most of the moves and positions. She was also quite grossed out when i pulled out and came on her stomach - almost a definite sign shes not used to it
So in the past all her sex was capped or cip? haha
Old 13-03-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Some girls are grossed out at the idea of having cum on their body. This one reason alone can make me change targets.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1