The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Makitaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: AlphaRomeo's Genuine SG Sexperiences

Nice story TS
Old 02-04-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Lucas24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing TS
Old 03-04-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!

Stephanie#1: The One (Part 1 of 3)

I was 20 at the time and sometimes its good to be spontaneous and go with the flow. Things might just happen when you don't expect them too.

I was flustered as I had been stood up by a girl I met from online. (Don't you hate it when you get your hopes up high and then the person goes MIA at the last moment not even bothering to text that they can't make it?!)

It was after work and I was seated at the bus stop infront of Far East Plaza feeling pissed off. I thought to myself, "Fuck it! Got so many other fishes in the sea, I'll just head home and sleep it off."

I got a really random out of the blue text from Stephanie.

Background of Stephanie:
I met Stephanie from online, we talked for a month before meeting up. She was attached at the time and when she broke up we went out.

I had a real crush on her, but each time I wanted to chase or woo her. She already got attached really fast. This happened twice so I sort of gave up..

Stephanie: Hey, are you free tonight?

Me: Sort of, my plans just got cancelled.

Stephanie: Do you want to go clubbing?

Me: Sure. Who is going?

Stephanie: Me and my other girl friend. Meet you outside Rebel?

Me: Ok (Wah shiok! Go clubbing with 2 girls all to myself xp)

I met up with Stephanie and her friend. Stephanie has shoulder length dyed brown hair and a slightly slim figure with curves in the right places.

B cups with a butt that's asking for a spanking. She was wearing a black tube dress.

Me: Hey!

Stephanie: This is my friend Angela. Let's go in!

*Stephanie grabbed my hand and Angela's hand dragging us to the cashier*

We paid the cover charge and walked on the metal platform leading into the club. We were greeted by the loud RNB music.

I put on my game face and strutted with confidence to the all familiar scene.

We headed towards the bar to use our 2 free drinks. I ordered a tequila pop (Tequila with Sprite) for myself and the girls.

I wanted to get Stephanie high so I could get grinded by her sexy butt. We downed our tequila pop in a matter of seconds after smacking them hard on the table.

Me: 3 more tequila pops!

We then had another round. This was usually enough to keep me high the whole night. We started moving shyily and the bar and as the kick set in we started dancing.

Stephanie grabbed our hands and dragged us towards the middle of the dance floor.

We squeezed through the crowd and stood in a triangle formation and danced to the music. A group shoved past me.

I acted like the gentleman I was and gave way whilst conveniently moving behind Stephanie to shield her from their shoves. (xD)

Stephanie moved to the music and roughly grinded my now erect shaft. What turned me on more was that she shoved her butt in towards me and did the moving.

Many other nice songs came on and I broke away from behind to show off my shuffling. Once done, I loyally returned behind her to get grinded.

Angela leaned towards Stephanie and whispered something in her ear. Stephanie then took out her phone and typed.

Stephanie: Angela says she's going back already. Do you still wanna stay?

Me: So early?! *Acts disappointed* (YES! I get her all to myself now) Still early let's stay

We waved bye to Angela and she left (Time to jiak her tofu liao!). Just nice as she left Flo-Rida's Low came on.

(This is my song man! At the time this song coming on made the whole club go crazy as you can hear all the "woos" from the crowd especially from the guys as this song really meant pure grinding)

Stephanie became even more aggressive when the song came on.

Her butt moved more vigorously and I was really surprised as she grinded against me and went down all the way to the floor as the song went Low, low, low, low, low, low, low.

Her dress went up grinding against my jeans and revealed her voluptuous bum. Stephanie was in ecstasy at the hearing of the song and grabbed my hands and brought them to her butt to let me feel.

The song finished playing and Stephanie leaned in towards me with her right hand cupped at my left ear.

Stephanie: Buy me a drink and i'll go back to your place tonight.

Me: Ookay, what drink do you want? (Abit stunned at how direct she was)

Stephanie: Anything

I eagerly grabbed Stephanie's hand and shoved my way towards the bar, shoving anyone who got into my way.

I got Stephanie another tequila pop. She downed it. I took her hand and headed towards the exit.

Stephanie: One last dance before we go and I'm all yours.

I nodded my head in agreement. (I didn't want to go against her, afraid she might change her mind).

Stephanie pulled me towards where the DJ was playing. She pushed me towards the wall. She was a lot more wild now.

With my back against the wall she aggressively grinded me whilst using her hands to move my hands around her body. I tried my luck, I groped her boobs and butt.

She didn't pull away, instead she spun around to face me with her eyes closed and gave me a deep French kiss. The taste of alcohol filled my mouth as our tongues twirled in unison.

Our eyes closed and our lips locked as the music continued playing in the background...

<To Be Continued>

My recent sexperiences with couples (Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...800&highlight=

My personal past sexperiences (No Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...584&highlight=
Old 04-04-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!

Stephanie#1: The One (Part 2 of 3)

We took a cab to my place. We sneaked into my house as it was really late and I didn't want to wake my family.

I made sure to lock the room door and turned on some music. Stephanie pushed me onto the bed and we started making out.

Our hands roamed freely exploring one another's bodies. My hands cupped around her voluptuous butt giving them a squeeze.

Stephanie skilfully undid my belt, unbuttoned my jeans and pulled down my underwear revealing my really erect shaft.

She begun jerking my dick with one hand while her other hand gently felt my balls. She was a real pro compared to the others as she knew just what to do.

With our lips still locked and lying on the bed, my hands moved from her butt to her front. Slipping my hand into her underwear as I felt her pubes.

She was neatly trimmed and I found her entrance easily. I slipped a finger inside, feeling the wetness from her cave.

I inserted yet another finger in, both fingers going in and out exploring her cave as I pleased.

"Have you ever gotten a blow job?" asked Stephanie. "Yep but it was pretty pain," I replied. "You're pretty thick but don't worry you're in good hands," Stephanie smiled and went down on me.

I felt an amazing sensation as my dick slid into her wet mouth. I felt no pain whatsoever as if the presence of her teeth were missing.

She looked up at me with her big slutty eyes as she willingly slurped on my dick.

Her tongue twirled around attacking my tip licking off my precum, she then brushed her tongue up and down my shaft gently like an artist painting a portrait.

She stopped but I soon felt another wave of intense pleasure as her wet tongue licked my balls and she jerked my penis with her hand.

I took out a condom. Stephanie took it and put it on my very hard erect shaft and laid down on my bed in missionary position.

I was afraid to hurt her with my thickness and I slowly inserted just the head into her pussy.

"Aww..," Stephanie let out a gentle moan.

"Aww...Awwww...Awwwwww," her moans got longer as I thrust deeper into her bit by bit.

"Harder and faster..." she used her feet to push my butt giving me the green light.

I more than willingly obliged! I pounded her as I hugged her close to me, I felt her warm breath against my neck.

I avoided kissing her as I didn't want to taste my own dick (back then I found it gross for some reason).

I placed both hands on the bed and brought myself up to give myself more leverage and control.

I slammed her cunt hard like there was no tomorrow and spurted my cum into the condom in her pussy.

I let out a groan as I fell on top of Stephanie.

<To Be Continued>

Old 04-04-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
DiscoEra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 05-04-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Suregone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS thanks for the update
Old 05-04-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
virgilo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 05-04-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

JoeyJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, please update soon
Old 05-04-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

As requested. Updated!

Old 05-04-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Stephanie#1: The One (Part 3 of 3)

I got up to get us refreshments and we sat on the bed hydrating ourselves over cold drinks.

Stephanie: Next time don't shoot in the condom inside me, if the condom breaks then there will be a lot of trouble, luckily now is my safe period.

Me: Okay.

We started petting and made out, I soon got hard again and she went down on me again. Sucking on my dick and licking me with that slutty face of hers looking up at me.

I grabbed her head with both of my hands slamming her head down on my shaft deep throating her. Stephanie struggled to come up for air but obediently went down on me as I pleased.

Stephanie was still dressed in her black tube top. I decided to feel her boobs as she blew me, I pulled down her top and proceeded to remove her bra.

I struggled for a few minutes with the clip. She stopped blowing, "Do you need help with that?" I pushed her head down in frustration over my shaft, "No I don't."

(I was determined to remove her bra without help. I finally figured it out and her bra off.

I cupped both my hands around her boobies and squeezed them. I used my finger tips and gently played with her nipples, squeezing them as well.

I decided to do something for Stephanie and I pulled her up towards me. I licked her nipple with the tip of my tongue while the other hand groped her boob.

"Aww... awwwww..," moaned Stephanie. (Hmm..it seems like I just found her sensitive spot). I didn't let up and started attacking her nipples with my tongue.

She started jerking my shaft, her saliva acted as lubricant and made it easier too.

"Have you ever done it raw before?" Stephanie giving me a sly smile. "No," I replied. She got into doggy position "Give it to me raw in doggy."

(I was a bit worried about getting her pregnant). "Are you sure it's safe?" I asked. She assured me that it was her safe period.

I trusted her and gave in, I inserted my dick into her pussy from behind. I was greeted by an entirely different feeling. I could feel a mixture of wetness and warmess from her hole.

There was a lot more feeling produced from the friction as my shaft slowly discovered her hole, pushing in deeper and deeper.

I gripped her voluptuous butt with both my hands. It gave me a lot more control as I started to penetrate her faster and faster.

I spread her butt cheeks apart and slammed my shaft into her cunt.

"Aww...awww...awwwwwwww!!" Stephanie was moaning a lot louder, luckily the music I turned on help mask her moaning.

It felt really good and I was nearly at my limit.

Me:I'm gonna cum soon!

Stephanie: Cum inside me

Me: What?!

Stephanie: Cum inside me!

Me: Are you sure it's safe??!

Stephanie: It's my safe period now

I continued thrusting and trusted Stephanie and the feeling of cumming inside her turned me on even more. I grabbed her waists with my hands.

I started slamming her cum hole faster and with more vigour. The sound of me pounding her butt cheeks resonated throughout the room.

"Awwwww," I shot my load into her pussy and let out a groan as Stephanie let out a moan.

We both collapsed onto the bed, we laid on the bed as I hugged her from behind with my now shrunken dick still inside of her.

We cuddled for awhile before I finally withdrew my dick from her pussy.

Stephanie cleaned up and wanted to head home. I offered to let her stay the night but she was quite insistent.

We got dressed and I sent her down and waited for a cab with her. We hugged good bye and I told her to drop me a text when she got home safely.

We didn't meet up for a few weeks as she kept turning me down saying she was busy. A few weeks later I came across her Facebook profile. Her relationship status showed attached....

I couldn't have asked for a better first time experience but I couldn't help but sort of feel used, her actions dashed my beliefs of finding true love.

I went on a sex spree after that..Thus begins a new journey..

<The End>

Reflection:
From that day on I always took preventive measures. I always remove the condom and cum onto my partner's stomach.

Old 05-04-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

JoeyJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS thanks for the steamy updates!!
Old 05-04-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
McAuley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story
Old 06-04-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice read, camping for more.
Old 06-04-2017, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

hehehe Tequila Pops yeah Thank u Stephanie for releasing the beast in you ... else we wudn't have so much stories to revel in today. kekeke
Old 06-04-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthful View Post
Very nice read, camping for more.
But no one up points to show support. I might abandon posting the write ups Liao. Stick to using other forums

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1