The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30741 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bonking A Junior Banker

TS, camping here for more updates. thks for sharing.

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 24-06-2010, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
thickdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A really nice written story. Keep it cumming.
Old 24-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 15
harmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of light

TS, so envious of you! Camping here for more updates! Spare us from the suspense bro!
Old 25-06-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for the short brief to make the 3rd installment flows more smoothly. Camping here for more of your conquest.
Old 25-06-2010, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro bei, you're the man!! Thanks and have a great weekend, looking forward to more, cheers .............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 25-06-2010, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 15
BT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud of

Bro beijing
Very well written. Thx for sharing

Please leave your nick and PM me. I will definitely return your favour.
Old 25-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 992 / Power: 15
eating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to behold

Good writing, thanks TS and waiting for more
Old 25-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

powerhouse lar.. this is better than reading those fucked up erotic stories from the ang mohs.. i mean i dun do that now of cos.. that was when i was just a little boy~ LOL!.. anyhow, this is exciting or sexciting.. waiting for your next episode..
Old 25-06-2010, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
NikonCamera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
powerhouse lar.. this is better than reading those fucked up erotic stories from the ang mohs.. i mean i dun do that now of cos.. that was when i was just a little boy~ LOL!.. anyhow, this is exciting or sexciting.. waiting for your next episode..
I total agree! TS has written a very sexcited story, keep it up
Old 25-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bonking A Junior Banker

Nice one..camping for more..
Old 25-06-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
Eager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to behold

camping for more.

looking for latest post:
sunhuan-con
gengheng
SimplyUnperfect

to up list:

Supervert
wittyman
reading
69sex
brunt
Kalv
Sexy_lion
plsfloodme
SureScore
Old 25-06-2010, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 18
donnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to all

interesting story bro!!

I've recently been in contact with more and more bankers as they are looking for referrals from me and there are some really cute and pretty ones..... maybe if i get lucky i'll get to write my own story....
Old 25-06-2010, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
digdug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good job, TS. The last time I bonked a banker, I got married to her..
Old 25-06-2010, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 23
beijing is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeijing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I really appreciate all the nice and kind words you folks have written here in support of the story. Really, this is one reason why you fellas spur me on to write more. Thank you.

================================================== =======

Bloody hell and a bloody nose. I went in and face my challenge. But I chickened out a bit. I was suddenly morphing into a more innocent person than she is. Maybe saintly too.

She was drying her hair with the towel I gave her earlier.

“You want me to help?”

She smiled and passed me the towel. Suddenly she transformed herself into a little baby awaiting for her mummy to wipe her dry.

“You know, you are such a dear.” She was beeming smiles when she said that.

I don’t think I did a good job as my mind was more focused on the curvature of her body. No doubt I had many more bodies that are better built than hers. But hers will always remain a body of innocence. So flawless the skin, so smooth like those you seen on SK II ads.

“You looked as if you are so afraid of me.”
“No la. Just focusing on work.”

“I don’t know why but I feel so good being with you.”

I didn’t smile nor gave any other response. I was still lost trying to finalise my actual objective in this whole thing.

“Before I scare you away, don’t worry. I am not asking you to look after me for the rest of my life and neither would I ask you to be my boyfriend. I am not intending to replace my boyfriend with you although I am still keen on breaking up with him.”

It wasn’t much of an assurance. I have heard horror stories of how clingy a girl can get once you possess her body. I mean I do like her but love is a totally different proposition.

“I don’t know if you believe it or not but I have not let anyone other than my mother seen me nude.”

AMAZING! GREAT! Now you are telling me as if I am the ONLY man of your life. All the studies I have majored in my psychology classes have just been thrown down the drain. I just cannot psycho analyse this girl. And, really, where is the hunter spirit in me? Shouldn’t I just fuck and forget like some of the cases I have done in the past. A player being played. Just great, a great start to a supposedly great evening hunt.

“Aren’t you feeling a little cold?”

She decided to go braless this evening. I doubt it will make a difference as her assets are just not large enough to make any impact. But nonetheless she appeared like the innocent goddess I was fantasising many hours before. Almost as if she is the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden.

Dinner was great as always. French cuisine as always been one of my favourite choice in capturing girls heart. The food is great but seriously, I am a sucker for great chinese food. But you will lose many pussy points if you bring a girl out even if the dinner consists of an abalone dinner coupled with Buddha doing the Nike jump soup in a loud and brightly litted chinese joint. French and candlelight is just too romantic for any sane girls to reject and Lafite has always done well.

“Do you want me to send you back to your home in Cheras after dinner?”

“Bei, I hope you won’t get the wrong idea, but I do like spending time with you. Can we go back to XXXX and drank more of the drink you made me?”

In my mind I was hoping that maybe she will be drunk, so drunk that I will rape her. Or unless she is planning to make me drunk and rape me. But who am I to complain.

I nodded in agreement to her suggestion. I am horny but my brain for some reason is sane and look as if he was in the bossing position that night.

“Have you watched Notting Hill before?”

“I have heard great stories about it but never got a chance to watch it. Do you have that DVD in your place?”

“Yes! Great movies. Maybe we can watch it together”

That’s a chick movie. It will never fail to send girls into tail spinning love adventure. Though I was thinking to myself if it was a good move to get her emotional as if she was not emotional enough.
Old 25-06-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
asdf8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story... keep coming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1