The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2010, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bonking A Junior Banker

Good build up, since your in KL. The girl originated from KL too?
Old 23-06-2010, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

camping here for more

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 24-06-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 23
beijing is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeijing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think there is something wrong with the database. I have posted a second installment and has seen some of the brothers here replied to my second posting. Anyone managed to save a copy of the second chapter? Kindly copy and paste here. Took me quite a while to write each installment. Thanks!
Old 24-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Samster

Hi folks,

I am still deciding whether to continue to the third installment or to rewrite the second one. I would truly appreciate if someone had managed to save a copy of my second installment. That would definitely save me a lot of trouble.

Thanks!
Old 24-06-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Civicsir1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haven't got a chance to read your 2nd installment yet.
Old 24-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Looking forward to the 2nd & 3rd installments!! , thanks bro beijing, cheers ............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 24-06-2010, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 15
shark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of light

The shifting of the forum to another server caused the 2nd installment to be lost.

Mr Bei, please do find time to write the 2nd and subsequent installments. Your story is very captivating. Would like to find out how you nailed the junior banker Shirley.
Old 24-06-2010, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 16
manhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to all

2nd installment lost??? maybe can call uncle sam for help

Leave your nick when u upzz me
Old 24-06-2010, 03:21 PM
Samster

I was a little taken aback by her action. Nonetheless it did feel good. Here I have this innocent young thing who has just issued me a license to do whatever with her. But my sane mind was telling me I need to gauge how emotional she might be. I am not one who would want to carry all the luggage associated with my moment of lust. It was surely more lust than love. I mean right from the time I set my eyes on her till I hugged her then, it was definitely more lust than love. Why else would I have all those dirty thoughts in my mind and my usual protocol of impressing her.

We stood there for a while.

“You got drinks for me? Which is mine?”

I pointed to the alcoholic one. Instead of picking up her drink, she took a sip off mine before taking hers.

“You trying to make me drunk?”

Damm, was I being too honest or too dumb. I nodded as if I was in a trance. You idiot, you are suppose to shake your head! She gave me a wicked smile.

“If I am drunk, it wouldn’t be that enjoyable right?”

The conversation was taking a really dirty twist and I could sense all the sexual pheromones that she was sending me. But yet my final assessment of the entire situation is not done. I do not want to do things that I might regret. Maybe she is innocent and naïve, but hell, the way she talks to me it is as if I was under her control.

I regain some composure.

“Oh, I booked a dinner for the two of us at Shangs. You don’t mind do you?”

“Hmmm… but I have nothing to wear unless you do not mind being seen with me in this dirty smelly working clothes.”

She smelly? God, even if she is without perfume, her entirety would reek of gallons of sweet smelling substances and obviously I was obsessed with that.

“We can go to the shopping centre downstair and grab you something nice if you want.”

She gave a smile. I tell ya I am a master of body language and she was not hiding any hints that she is my girl friend already if not my missus. She launched forward to give me a peck on my cheek.

“That’s for being such a dear.”

The line between lust and love can be so thin. I could tell she was beeming in love and yet I don’t yet have that loving feeling in me. I was still in neutral grounds. If only I am a couple of decades younger, perhaps I would not hesitate to have her as a girl friend.

She drank the alcoholic drink I have made her and perhaps part of her agenda entails her to be in a semi conscious environment.

The salesgirls downstair who recognised me as a familiar faces gave me naughty smiles as if they have approved my latest catch. Hell, you think this is a showing off contest? She quickly picked a one piece black spag strip dress which hugged her body nicely showing off her slim frame though it seems like she is missing some bits on top.

I paid for her dress and immediately she held my hand while we walked out the shop. Truly, I think my reputation has somewhat been tarnished but yet I was certain that the last couple of girls I brought to this shop were decent looking as well. I am definitely not someone who would bring hookers to shop.

We went back up the unit and immediately she wanted to shower. I pointed her to the master bedroom bathroom. She did not close the door to the room and began undressing. She took off everything.

“Bei, do you have a towel?”

Damm, she obviously wanted me to see her nude. Is this like some kind of non-refundable deposit that once taken, I am hers for life?

“It is in the wardrobe. You’ll see it.”

“Awww, come on, be a dear and grab it for me.”

She can be so persistent. I was stealing glances but wasn’t ready to see her in her birthday suit. I looked so much like Stuart Little. Come on, be a man, or rather a wolf, a colourful one at that.

I walked over and grab the towel for her. She looked so nice. No, nice is not the word. Delicious. Yes, so delectable. I want to eat her there and then. Her boobs was smallish but just nice to hold. It looked bigger in nude. There were only a few whisker of pubic hair. Her skin was flawless and fair. I fought very hard not to hug her again. I passed her the towel and straight away went out. I could sense she was laughing at me as I withdrew myself from the battle scene.

As I walked to the living area, my mind was filled with nude images of Shirley. How could a cat reject fish? That I do not know. And these fishes nowadays are damm brave. She would swim right in front of a swimming cat.

She did not close the shower door as I could hear the water raining down. I couldn’t help but steal glances at her showering herself. She quickly finished her shower.

“Bei, can you be a dear again and help me wipe my back?”

This fish is really pushing it. I would go in and rape her. Since she is asking for it, why should I be a gentleman? I would push her down in bed hold her legs up and shove it in her. I would let her scream and wail until the folks up at the 88th floor of Twin Towers could hear her. I would make her orgasm over and over again. Yes! That’s what I will do.
Old 24-06-2010, 03:24 PM
Samster

My apologies for not re-writing the second installment. I have just done up the third installment. Maybe when the whole story is done, I will do a quick summary of the second installment. Sometimes it is weird that once written, you cannot just return and rewrite.
Old 24-06-2010, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
pary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beijing View Post
... How could a cat reject fish? That I do not know. And these fishes nowadays are damm brave. She would swim right in front of a swimming cat...
Good stuff Bro beijing. Couldn't help laughing at your humour.
Old 24-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Samster

Just a short summary for those who had missed out on the second installment.

= = = = = = = =

Basically I brought Shirley back to a very nice unit (which my friend used as a getaway entertainment joint) at Bukit Bintang area. Got to know her better and somehow I overheard her conversation on phone with her boy friend and she would not go out with her boy friend on his birthday and would rather spend time with me. I made the first impulse move by hugging her. But end up, she hugged me.

If I really have the mood and the time, might rewrite the entire second installment.
Old 24-06-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

OMG, no wonder I read already find it a little weird. I agree with TS that it's very difficult to rewrite again especially after you've really tried very hard to continue from where you last stopped.

Anyway I'll still be your loyal reader with or without the 2nd instalment.
Old 24-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
RedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, thx for your steamy story
But, whenever u post, there is tis idiot will cut n paste ur story in his diff title thread. damn pissed.
Old 24-06-2010, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks TS for the update...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1