The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2008, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
KT_king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sharing on FL

To all Samster Bros, although i am quite a new member to the SBY brotherhood, i hv actually indulge in sexivity in the local and foreign scene for quite some time liao. I want to share some personal experiences and perspectives for all bros who are exploring this same hobby.

Sharing No.1. Saw an adpost of a 20yo local syt who claims in the adpost that she is pretty, fair and nice figure. Also claim to be able to give great pleasure in massage and service. Called the number and arrange for a session. Massage alone is $80. I need to book hotel 81 and then she will come. 1st turn off, i open door and saw a little hippo. dont look like 20yo at all. likely 25. 2nd turnoff, imme ask for the $80. mah jam i will run w/o paying. 3rd turnoff, she strip till g-string but her figure was a total let-down (for my standard). Slightly saggy boobs, flabby tummy and big wide ass...... 4th turnoff, massage was total crab!!!! apply lotion here and there, piano play thruout. less than 15mins pop GQ. As i really wanted to release load, went for the deep end ---- FJ. turn out to be my 5th and final letdown of th whole episode.
Lesson learnt ---- will never bid for such adpost item again unless i see the product first, either from brotherhood sharing in SB or reliable photo provided by source.
Hope u bros dont kena same experience.

Sharing No.2. Took up an advert on Thai gals working under OKT. Basically she operates from a hotel room which is also her mainstay during her term in SIN. Photo majam 9.5/10 but real person only abt 6/10. To cut it short, body and service ok lah but point to note is that photos is not 100% reflective of their real looks. Make your own judgement and decide whether u want to commit based on the photo u see on website. On another occasion, the gal appeared to be much different from the photo i saw. Totally distraught by it.

Bros, juz be more careful when u decide to commit to any ads on so-called FL. Anyway most of these so-called FL are not real FL as there is always a man-in-the-loop. I define real FL as a transaction betw us and the gal only, without any other man-in-the-loop. When we want to relieve stress, i am sure all of us want value for money. Although one's meat may be someone's posion, but when majority say it's posion, it cannot be too far wrong. Someone saw my FR on a Kimchi thread and say my taste and standard too high. I think most bros will agree with me that it is very frustrating when a FR says sky and heaven about someone but the reality is quite opposite. Let's have open and objective comments for sharing. We sd be at liberty to share personal perspective. No one will be forced to accept. Have your own opinion and feel free to stick to it. Those man-in-the-loop are trying to make a living but i juz hoped that they can provide more detailed and honest data abt their gals so that we brotherhood can better decide before we commit.

Brotherhood, good luck and good bonking.
Old 21-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Samster

Re: Sharing on FL

Sharing No.3.

I feel sorry for many bros who have been cheated by PRC gals. Some were personal friends and some heard from friends. I would like to share my 5 cents worth on the issue.

If you meet and get to know a super gorgeous PRC gal in a HC, KTV, geyland lorongs or wherever,

1. For bros who are married, observe GOLDEN RULE #1 - FUCK AND FORGET AND DO NOT MAINTAIN ANY CORRESPONDENCE UNLESS U WANT TO FUCK AND FORGET AGAIN.

2. For bros who are not married and hv galfriend, also observe GOLDEN RULE #1. If u think galfriend no good, ditch her and find another one. Follow GOLDEN RULE #2 - Local babes are much better. Many pretty and elegant ones waiting for guys. The myth of local babes having eyes on top their heads are history. Many had been left on shelves over last decade. Now they are more receptive to local guys. As long as u r sincere to them, they will crack and get hitched by u.

3. For bros who are not married and no galfriend, observe GOLDEN RULE #1.

All PRC gals that work in HC or KTV have attended courseS called "SUCK-ALL-THE-$$$-OUT-OF-MEN" and "INGENIOUS STORY TELLING TO SUCK ALL THE $$$ OUT OF MEN". Do not think that they will forego their mission here by accepting your meagre few hundred dollars or even thousands. They will never have enough of $$$. Their mission is spend RMB$100,000 to come SIN to earn SIN$1,000,000 (or more). Targets are men who are guillible to sweet talking from them e.g. "I like you as you are nice and gentle to me unlike my ex or sugar daddy or boyfriend....." "i miss u, pls come see me"...... "U r strong, can make me very satisfied"..... Their story telling is first class act. Things like "my poor family needs a new house", "my so-and-so needs operation", "my school fees due soon", "there's a great prospect private property in whatever province, let's invest / buy it"...... They also will use standard ruse to spite u to commit more $ to them e.g. "my friends' boyfriends give them $8k or $10k per month", "give them $20k for abortion" etc. Essentially these are said to make u feel paisay and give more. indirectly it is also meant to test water about u. If u can afford to give, they will stick around for a little while more, till u r sucked DRY!!! If u cannot afford, it is a method to ask u to fuckoff.

Some bros may disagree with my GOLDEN RULES and sharing. I can agree to a very little extent that those that work in proper office and factory may be possible good women. But 100% sure that those in HC and KTV are here for $$$ only. A proven way to test the decency of your choice from HC or KTV is as follow: Meet her in HC or KTV, go for dates, eat cheap, buy non-branded stuff only, most importantly HAVE SEX FOR FREE, DO NOT GIVE HER A SINGLE CENT, AND SHE QUITS HER JOB IN HC OR KTV TO WORK IN OFFICE OR WHEREVER, AND STAY AS YOUR GALFRIEND. Otherwise she is a pretender only.

Hope bros in this brotherhood be more aware and suavy when dealing with PRC gals. Good luck.
Old 21-08-2008, 10:33 AM
Samster

Sharing No.4.

To all bros who shared FRs from HC outings, kudos to all of u. The sharing of FRs in HC really offered us a detailed info of what's good and what's not good. I have personally religiously listened to advice from FRs abt HC and chose wisely where to go. So far, have been most sextisfied from such outings. Money well-spent. Sometimes, i itchy backside and explore new joints w/o checking on FRs abt them. Kena poor gals and service..... my own fault.

Sharing No.5.

If bros want a straight fwd and value for $ outing, the $80-$100 spending on a PRC at lorongs 8-12 is a good option. They are standing there for us to see and choose. We can take one that suits our own taste. For me, finding the right looks already justify the money i throw in and the right face will definitely enhance my sextisfaction on the bed later with them. Service sometimes may be average but for me, it is ok.
Old 21-08-2008, 10:44 AM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

wah bro... i reading your sharing... seems like u are quite disappointed at your outings with FLs...

1. getting FLs via internet are always a risk... some rare ones are gems, mosts lie about some aspects... photos can be faked or photo-shop...

2. getting FLs via OKTs... also hit and misses... but is higher chance of success (cos they wan u to RTF or recommend friends)... if not happy with selection, info him and walk out... i done that a few times...

3. PRCs... generally, I would never spend much $$ on ANY gal... no matter from which country or place...

4. HC... i kena bad service from a highly recommended gal... maybe bad mood, maybe i bad luck... also hits and misses...

5. Fishtanks... can view, got standard... but i also kena rushed by them before...

guess I'm jus saying that must look at coin at both sides... good and bad... if u remember only the bad, you'll forever be miserable...
Old 21-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Samster

Hee hee hee..... on hindsight my FR did sound too negative. Actually i had my great share of positive bonks. My FR was highlighting bad experiences so that the brotherhood do not kena same thing. Cheers.
Old 21-08-2008, 10:59 AM
Angel.Janus

bad experiences all bros will have...

like me telling my sister (new driver) what to look out for, so as to not to scratch my car... avoid curb, look at mirrors when reversing, go slow if unsure... but she still will scratch...
Old 21-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Samster

Bro, u r rite. The most painful thing for a driver is having our car scratched.... especially new car. How's your bonking venture? Any good recommendation to share?
Old 21-08-2008, 11:40 PM
Angel.Janus

check out my FRs lor...

if nice, can try to up my points...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1