The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2008, 01:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning
Re: Ling Ling 34C

Think the reason why u have a bad sexxion is becos u made her uncomfortable in the 1st place. She wld try her best to serve her customers. when u make her uncomfortable that is why both of u wld not enjoy the session with a inbalance in the mindset. not going to implore further, unless u wish to pm me...
Old 20-08-2008, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

well first of all i would like to thanks the ts who shared the contact with me. i have a few rounds with LL and all i understand and know her services is good. do not quote my points is negative of what i have said here. but i understand that there is a samster who is disturbing LL and keep on asking her to be your boyfriend. and she rejected the samster. and she was sharing with me this samster is trying to threaten her if she dont meet him he will start to write something bad about her in this forum.

i am giving my 5 cents words of what i am quoting below. if you are the brother. i think it is not very steady lor. people dont like you then respect her decision. dont eat no grapes and say grapes sour leh. there are so many meat out there. any way, my name is steven. dont bother to zap in by using clones. i dont care about points anymore. hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoRen2005 View Post
This is not a FR. but more of a note of feedback for potential clients of hers.

was a very regular to her during her last visit in Mar this year, had a bad session with her in early July but did not bother to post as her biz is veri bad them and had no wish to ruin her biz further as suggested by the other TS…

was also told that she will be quitting after this round of stay, reasons being there a KC regular of her from the last visit (now is BF) ready & willing to take care of her from now onward, so no needs to FL anymore, cos the BF condition for picking up her tabs is that she stop FL completely; BUT if any bros missed and wishes to have a good time with her can expect a high quote; as she’s running a risk servicing others bros..

Nevertheless I do wish her good luck and can live happily ever after, knowing too much of her…

Sorry TS for this posting i made and i do not mean to do any harm to your reputation or the girl . Just that i feel she has a quick temper and any enjoyable session could easily be compromised by even a simple question.
Old 20-08-2008, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
accura20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far, have not received a single negative comments or complains from other bro on her service.
Bro, did you made request that are overboard or against her will and insist on it?
Anyone would be annoyed/angry if this is the case.

There must be something that causes it. Well, she decided to quit as her visa is expiring and she doesn't want to reapply again.
Not that someone wanted to take care of her or that sort.

Are you the one who kept disturbing her?!
Please don't force her to do something against her own will and worse still, don't keep insist on it.

She always been good in her attitude and service and willing to please.
So bro, who wish to try, do PM me.
Don't worry, she will serve you well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoRen2005 View Post
This is not a FR. but more of a note of feedback for potential clients of hers.

was a very regular to her during her last visit in Mar this year, had a bad session with her in early July but did not bother to post as her biz is veri bad them and had no wish to ruin her biz further as suggested by the other TS…

was also told that she will be quitting after this round of stay, reasons being there a KC regular of her from the last visit (now is BF) ready & willing to take care of her from now onward, so no needs to FL anymore, cos the BF condition for picking up her tabs is that she stop FL completely; BUT if any bros missed and wishes to have a good time with her can expect a high quote; as she’s running a risk servicing others bros..

Nevertheless I do wish her good luck and can live happily ever after, knowing too much of her…

Sorry TS for this posting i made and i do not mean to do any harm to your reputation or the girl . Just that i feel she has a quick temper and any enjoyable session could easily be compromised by even a simple question.

Last edited by accura20; 20-08-2008 at 07:06 AM.
Old 20-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
TaoRen2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow ,, lucky me,,, but sadly I'm not the one asking to be her BF,, for I don’t have the means!! Also, I don’t think I’ve made requests that are overboard or against her will and insist on it, this I can assure TS.

As for disturbing, I had heard about it also but is not sure who “keep disturbing’ her.. cos when she once complained to me about bad biz sometime back, I did tease her a bit to cheer her up.. It might have been due to the difference cultural backgrounds that she had mis-interpreted it…

Also, do you think she will seek helps from the bro who ‘keep disturbing her” ?? think about this lor, I got nothing to hide.. if you seriously don’t believe and insist that I prove it we can meet up I can show you what I mean.
Old 20-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
TaoRen2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bro Lightning !! Longtime no see you in agre G liao... ha ha..

So who're you promoting at the moment?? I also hav not ask you for contact liao... to long a back log to clear...

anyway,, It's Ok lah jus treat it as a bad experience gained... afterall life is never a bed of roses...

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Think the reason why u have a bad sexxion is becos u made her uncomfortable in the 1st place. She wld try her best to serve her customers. when u make her uncomfortable that is why both of u wld not enjoy the session with a inbalance in the mindset. not going to implore further, unless u wish to pm me...
Old 20-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
brany_kong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bor,

Can PM me CTC I what to try thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1